Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Registered Member

Non Narcotic Sleep aid

What do you guys use... Ive been sleeping like shit because of tren and I need some help sleeping...?
Old 03-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Registered Member

Melatonin and try visiting whole foods if you have one in your area. They offer a whole variety of natural alternatives
Old 03-12-2012, 03:44 PM
IFBB PRO / FOUNDING Member

Melatonin yep or a CPAC machine nice pure oxygen knock you out every time

www.bigkiwinz.com
Old 03-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

Melatonin 5mg every night before I go to bed bro, works wonders!
Old 03-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Banned

Bubba Kush, Southern Charm, Chem 91...couple hits at night and you are out like a light!

Mother earth will not lead you wrong
BigNShredded likes this.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captnshitacular View Post
Bubba Kush, Southern Charm, Chem 91...couple hits at night and you are out like a light!

Mother earth will not lead you wrong
lol.... I should just go get a medical marijuana card supposedly they are readily available
Old 03-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Kilo Klub Member

somatomax and 5htp 100mg every night
wardog50 and mormussle like this.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Melatonin give it time to kick in. dont double pop or else you will be really tired in the Morning lol
Old 03-12-2012, 04:47 PM
Registered Member

I use true protein sleep aid capsules. They work great.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Banned

1500 mg of Tryptophan puts me out.

Unfortunately, I will usually wake from a sound sleep withn 3-4 hours. FWIW - I am a lousy sleeper, so I suspect a healthy individual would sleep through the night on the Trytophan.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

You may already be running it but I figured I'd just chime in. I just started running hgh at 5iu and I am sleeping like a baby and I am currently running 700mg Tren E.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:09 PM
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulstealer View Post
What do you guys use... Ive been sleeping like shit because of tren and I need some help sleeping...?
Melatonin 3mg before bed and/or some ZMA.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Check out a company called Millenium sports technologies, they sell a product called Somnidren-GH that will help put you to sleep. Get the powdered version though and not the pill version. The powdered version is much better.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKIWI View Post
Melatonin yep or a CPAC machine nice pure oxygen knock you out every time
I love my CPAP, but I do add Melatonin 5mg and Diphenhydramine HCI 50mg when on Tren to get quality sleep.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Kilo Klub Member

What about this stuff? How would it work?

DSIP DELTA SLEEP INDUCING PEPTIDE - Peptides
Old 03-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Banned

I am surprised that no one mentioned GHB?

Last edited by ErnieTaylor; 03-12-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Kilo Klub Member

You answered your question right off the bat.

Why not use less Tren? It's such a freakin strong compound. I doubt you are taking 50mg EOD. Of course that's a super low dose, but if something is screwing with you, you might have to try that option. Why not lower the dose and see if you can maximize the efficiency of it?

When guys get high blood pressure from gear, super high hemocrit, high resting heart rate, super edema, etc... It's usually a sign that you're taking more than you really need.

Recovery is more important than more gear. You have food, sleep, training, and nutrition. If you're lacking sleep, the equation is thrown off.

If you were 5 weeks away from USAs, I would recommend any of the posts above. If this is to look good or to be 5 weeks out from the Northern Nebraska... why not choose a safer route?
3BILLS likes this.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieTaylor View Post
I am surprised that no one mentioned GHB?
Because it carries stiff fines- is scheduled and the Same illegal class as heroin and cocaine. But it works if used responsibly. Most ghb on the street is not made from gbl conversion from K+ or Na anymore which was excreted as H2O and CO2 with no toxicity. Now it is straight up BD or butandiol- the dirty cousin which has proven mega liver toxicity and organ failure. Media blew it up during election year and Billy Boy Clinton outlawed it while he was banging that fat intern in the oval office. Butandiol will fuck u up bad.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Registered Member

GABA, phenibut, valerian, Kava, chamomile. 5htp, tryptophan. All mixed up in powder form. Mix with cane sugar. Empty stomach 1/2 hour after 10iu of 191.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave Smith View Post
You answered your question right off the bat.

Why not use less Tren? It's such a freakin strong compound. I doubt you are taking 50mg EOD. Of course that's a super low dose, but if something is screwing with you, you might have to try that option. Why not lower the dose and see if you can maximize the efficiency of it?

When guys get high blood pressure from gear, super high hemocrit, high resting heart rate, super edema, etc... It's usually a sign that you're taking more than you really need.

Recovery is more important than more gear. You have food, sleep, training, and nutrition. If you're lacking sleep, the equation is thrown off.

If you were 5 weeks away from USAs, I would recommend any of the posts above. If this is to look good or to be 5 weeks out from the Northern Nebraska... why not choose a safer route?
I'll be dropping every compound I'm on except test and hgh in 3 weeks... but until then my ass needs some sleep lol... I am going to give melatonin a try if that doesnt do it I might just end up going with xanax or something...