over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High dose Proviron

knucklehed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Proviron is a great compound in my book. I normally use 50mg/day on any cycle etc. I have ran 100 for short periods. Probably not long enough to really notice a difference.
Anyway a good friend of mine, who is also on this board and a client of Farrah is running 200mg/day now. He has gradually increased him from 50 and is now at 200mg.
I am interested in experiences with using proviron in higher doses like this. I haven't heard much about using it this way.
Any experience or commentary?

I have some experience with near 200 a day of provirion. For me it was more of a bump in my mood and libido. Maybe more vascularity. I don't believe I saw much fat loss or strength increase. I noticed it caused significant backne so I stopped it for the past year. A few weeks ago I threw on 50mg. So far I feel good, no significant sides.

I would guess BP may elevate as a DHT? I didn't see that myself.

Bottom line, I'm not sure what 200 will do for you vs. 50mg, isn't there an alledged desensitation with this stuff? I got a D in Chemistry. Really. And 200mg a day isn't inexpensive. Although TKL has it cheap. But I don't think there will be much feedback on it tho'.

I have some experience with near 200 a day of provirion. For me it was more of a bump in my mood and libido. Maybe more vascularity. I don't believe I saw much fat loss or strength increase. I noticed it caused significant backne so I stopped it for the past year. A few weeks ago I threw on 50mg. So far I feel good, no significant sides.

Bottom line, I'm not sure what 200 will do for you vs. 50mg, isn't there an alledged desensitation with this stuff? I got a D in Chemistry. Really. And 200mg a day isn't inexpensive. Although TKL has it cheap. But I don't think there will be much feedback on it tho'.

Thanks Coach.
Farrah does some interesting stuff. My friend is 4 weeks out now and says he noticed himself getting drier as he has upped the dose. I have noticed proviron seems to pull subQ water pretty quickly when I add it in. never thought to up the dose precontest...

You are 100% right coach. Mesterolone is a great adjuvant drug to be used with other compounds. It helps with libido, binds aromatase and helps you with having higher free testosterone but pretty much sucks for anything else.

dollar for dollar I'd choose mastron over Proviron.

maybe run a stout dose of mast then the last couple week add some Proviron but for weeks on end it would get expensive.

dollar for dollar I'd choose mastron over Proviron.
maybe run a stout dose of mast then the last couple week add some Proviron but for weeks on end it would get expensive.

me too ..anything past 100mg/day and I'd really consider shootin' MAST instead

^^^^ Agree. Ive ran up to 150mg/day (Bayer-Greece) but at that dosage masteron is more cost effective even if your using UGL proviron. Also to be honest, I think I get the same results with libido and muscle hardening @ 50mg/day.

it makes me extremely irritable. I am not 100% sure why but i really have to be careful taking it, otherwise it starts affecting my interpersonal relationships. Albeit not as bad as tren but there is still an effect.

I used to like running a small dose with each blast as i feel it increases the effects of everything else and i am a firm believer that it definitely knocks shbg down.

I have a friend that loves it, he goes up to 150mg a day and swears it helps out. He thinks its the reason he stays lean all year round eating what ever it is that he wants. Never mind that he takes 8iu of gh=-)

And i have switched over like gunsmith suggested and have been using masteron much more. I feel it works better and it doesnt make me irritable.

Proviron is a great compound in my book. I normally use 50mg/day on any cycle etc. I have ran 100 for short periods. Probably not long enough to really notice a difference.
Anyway a good friend of mine, who is also on this board and a client of Farrah is running 200mg/day now. He has gradually increased him from 50 and is now at 200mg.
I am interested in experiences with using proviron in higher doses like this. I haven't heard much about using it this way.
Any experience or commentary?

I found it wasnt need for me. I use 75-100mg max. I dont need more than that for results and my sides are minimal too none.

Final 2-3 weeks of contest prep running 150mg+ ED of proviron will really enhance vascularity, hardness and since hopefully you have low bodyfat and are dry will make an impactful visual difference. If you are not really lean and dry or run less than 150mg it won't be nearly as effective.

So if Farrah is advocating 200mg for contest prep I'd say he is in good company. Although equally true it is not really a secret either, If he is advocating it just for shits and giggles I suppose it would help a bit but that's truly more proviron than anyone should need per se

I like 50mg ug proviron a lot.. I sometimes run 25....and have gone up to 75. Also a big believer in shbg effects. It really causes me to get oilier skin and breakout so that is one thing I hate. Cant wait to try hg schering.

You have to remember proviron is not a 17AA drug, there is a reason underground labs starting making 50 mg tabs, a lot gets destroyed by the liver on first pass. Dosing is vary dependent on the person and what your taking in adjacent to it. If your wanting to use in place of halo as a hardener I think you need to take 5 to 10 times as much on a mg for mg basis. So if your an average 200lb BB, I think 100 mg a day is a starting point,if your like me at 250lb I have taken up to 300 mg a day and I know BB that have taken much more. If you were only on say a HRT regiment 50mg would probably give a nice libido and some hardening effect. If your on 1000mg plus of other gear not so much. The only benefit of proviron over halo is you lose the extra liver strain when your already on other 17AA orals. As a side note the half life and how long it stays active in the receptor dictates at least twice a day administration 3 better and if your really anal 4.

At my old gym we had two older BBer's that trained together. Proviron was there "steroid of choice" In fact if you wasnt running it with every cycle then to them it "wasnt a real cycle". I cant say 100% for sure how much they ran but I do remember my training partner at the time wanting to get a few 100 tabs because after talking to these guys about how it didnt really do much for him at 50 mg ED they told him that he needed to at least double the dose and may even need more "because of his size". And because it wasnt an oral that killed the liver like anadrol or dbol.

I do know these guys were from the old school...mostly test,deca,dbol guys...and they would think it was crazy to use steroids that needed to be injected ED or EOD...they would say they could load there total weekly dose up in (one) 3 ml syringe and take that one shot per week.....and always in the glute.....site injections they never did.

Thats about the only personal "experience" I have with higher doses. I know my training partner got a few 100 tabs but I think after 2-3 weeks he ended up trading them off to someone so I cant say what his dose or results were.

I can tell you that when I was at 50mg a day it was great, when he adjusted me to a 100mg didn't notice much, but when I went to 150mg a day i noticed a substantial difference. Now at 200mg a day and really drying out hard. I love provirion and will never have a cycle without it :D give it a shot D!!

Hope you are fairly young . I would guess at 200 mg pissing would be a real
motherfucker after a few weeks or months for me. t

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwi212
NapsGear