over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Allergy Season officially starting

alan1973

Kilo Klub Member
Under suggestion I ordered some Elderberry, stinging nettle and butterbur. I hope this will reduce my reliance on so many OTC/prescription drugs this year. yeah, I have it that bad.

do people get hayfever over there in the states, as i get really bad in UK but never seemed to get in caribbean

Allergies are so much more prevalent then they were in my youth.

As a kid I never had allergies and barely recall those who did.

Now everyone has allergies (myself included), and it seems everyone has respiratory issues like Asthma.

We definitely did something to our enviroment to cause this.

I was told a long time ago to eat honey that is made in the same area I live in. Figured it was some old crazy homemade remedy, but was pleasantly surprised after trying it for awhile.

I have been doing it since then.

aww u had to remind me <.<

trainings gonna suck, tired all the time, no sleep,oh the joy

I got em bad too, pretty much all year:(
That honey idea is good , I'll definitely check into that.

Last edited:
The more food you consume locally.. the better off you are during allergy season.. raw honey, raw dairy, local grass fed beef, local organic produce, etc..

I take 50mg zinc , 3g Vit-C a day in adition to everything else as well as a tablespoon of local honey each day

Has helped greatly the last 2 years

I started to use a nasal rinse last summer and that seemed to help me for about the first half of the day. Allergies just suck!

I live in Florida, the pollen gets so bad that you can see it on the cars.

I have it bad to, and it seems like the older I am getting , it's getting worse.

grass and pollen get me bad. zyrtec use to work fine for me. then stopped, used allegra, didnt do anything. benadryl works but knocks me out.

finally went to my Dr. Got an allergy shot. was completely fine from spring through the entire summer. hasnt hit me yet this year, but ill go in first thing when it starts.

you guys should try it. $20 deductable and the insurance took care of everything. easily worth it since allegra and zyrtec are like $3-5 for a bottle.

I live in Florida, the pollen gets so bad that you can see it on the cars.

Same thing here in dirty Jerzey! I just started getting allergies the last few years and I've been here my whole life. the shit builds and builds in your system and it gets worse over time, not better. That's allergies are more prevalent the older we get.

Peace to y'all,

M2M:cool:

i find kennacort(sp) injection is the only thing that significantly helps my hayfever(allergy to pollen) , you can get it from some UG pharmacies ,very cheap too

I have to say I love the itchy eyes stuffy nose and headaches that I get from these allergies....NOT..... The local honey thing like 1 tablespoon a day is supposed to work very well. Only problem is finding it.

grass and pollen get me bad. zyrtec use to work fine for me. then stopped, used allegra, didnt do anything. benadryl works but knocks me out.

finally went to my Dr. Got an allergy shot. was completely fine from spring through the entire summer. hasnt hit me yet this year, but ill go in first thing when it starts.

you guys should try it. $20 deductable and the insurance took care of everything. easily worth it since allegra and zyrtec are like $3-5 for a bottle.

can't get the shots becuase of asthma

i find kennacort(sp) injection is the only thing that significantly helps my hayfever(allergy to pollen) , you can get it from some UG pharmacies ,very cheap too

that's for arthritis...are you sure about that?

that's for arthritis...are you sure about that?

I believe the active ingredient is Triamcinlone....this is from wiki

"Triamcinolone is used to treat several different medical conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, arthritis, allergies, ulcerative colitis, lupus, sympathetic ophthalmia, temporal arteritis, uveitis, ocular inflammation, visualization during vitrectomy and the prevention of asthma attacks. It will not treat an asthma attack once it has already begun"

So looks like it is used for arthritis too as you say, but allergies too.
And believe me it works like a miracle on pollen allergies...well does in my case anyway.

The thing that helped my hayfever initially was homeopathy, otc's, and so on. BUT, since I gave up dairy I haven't had any. Pasturization destroys enzymes, which then leads to undigested protein sitting in the gut, which then creates an autoimmune response, which leads to allergies. Hence, no milk = no hayfever for me :lightbulb:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131