over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equivalent of aromasin dose as .5mg adex

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
whats the equivalent of .5mg adex dose in aromasin?

25mg is the daily dose for aromasin from what I've read. Not sure how it compares to adex?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thats my take also, difference being the shorter half life of Aromasin needing more frequent doses.

Yeuppers!

And speaking of half-life in men, here's a good thread on that very subject. I made a few posts, but post #11 and #14 is in regards to half-lifes.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/86328-arimidex.html <---CLICK!

When it boils down to it, the half-lifes in men between Aromasin and Arimidex are actually very similar.

As I stated in post #14, "It is important to note that Aromasin is a suicidal AI, whereas Arimidex is not. Therefore, Aromasin has potentially a longer effect to inhibit aromatase due to its irreversible mechanism."

Last edited:
When it boils down to it, the half-lifes in men between Aromasin and Arimidex are actually very similar.

As I stated in post #14, "It is important to note that Aromasin is a suicidal AI, whereas Arimidex is not. Therefore, Aromasin has potentially a longer effect to inhibit aromatase due to its irreversible mechanism."

Generally great info in this thread, but here are a few tidbits:

The halflife of arimidex is more than double that of aromasin in males, per the same study.

There is no significance to the fact that one is "suicidal" and the other is "reversible" this is the biggest myth about aromasin. The reversible AI is still around to bind to other aromatase. The suicidal AI is done after it binds and your body just makes more aromatase to replace it. Both are equally "competitive" in that testosterone can beat them to the enzyme, or they can beat testosterone to the enzyme and block it.

Repeated personal bloodwork (and studies for that matter) have proven to me that:

1mg Arimidex=25mg Aromasin=2.5mg Femara (since we are using brand names ;))

The more test you are on, the more critical it is to dose the shorter halflifes more frequently. On a lot of test, you need to dose Aromasin 2x daily, or your nipples will notice the difference.

edit: one more item, yes you CAN cut up those tinny round aromasin into eighths if you careful. :D

edit2: aromasin is a weak androgen, and will cause hairloss in some cases.

Last edited:

The halflife of arimidex is more than double that of aromasin in males, per the same study.

There is no significance to the fact that one is "suicidal" and the other is "reversible" this is the biggest myth about aromasin. The reversible AI is still around to bind to other aromatase. The suicidal AI is done after it binds and your body just makes more aromatase to replace it. Both are equally "competitive" in that testosterone can beat them to the enzyme, or they can beat testosterone to the enzyme and block it.

Repeated personal bloodwork (and studies for that matter) have proven to me that:

The more test you are on, the more critical it is to dose the shorter halflifes more frequently. On a lot of test, you need to dose Aromasin 2x daily, or your nipples will notice the difference.

edit: one more item, yes you CAN cut up those tinny round aromasin into eighths if you careful. :D

thanks man i would hoping you would post.

edit2: aromasin is a weak androgen, and will cause hairloss in some cases.

If you are on a very low dose of test--say 350mg/wk--would you recommend 12.5mg aromasin ED? Or is that overkill?

I can barely cut those pills in half, let alone eighths! What's your secret?

If you are on a very low dose of test--say 350mg/wk--would you recommend 12.5mg aromasin ED? Or is that overkill?

I can barely cut those pills in half, let alone eighths! What's your secret?

A good pill cutter to get them in 1/4ths, then an xacto knife to get those in half. I used to think it was hard, but it's cake once you get it down.

Here is the thing with AIs (many drugs work this way, finasteride is another example) you get almost exponentially decreasing effects as you increase the dose. This means that a tinny amount can have close to the same effect as a much higher amount. Also, you don't need to get your E2 into physiological range on supraphysiological doses, just lower it a little bit should do the trick (not true for all people).

On 500mg I would do 12.5 ED, but on 350mg I would try to get away with half that if you can.

A good pill cutter to get them in 1/4ths, then an xacto knife to get those in half. I used to think it was hard, but it's cake once you get it down.

Here is the thing with AIs (many drugs work this way, finasteride is another example) you get almost exponentially decreasing effects as you increase the dose. This means that a tinny amount can have close to the same effect as a much higher amount. Also, you don't need to get your E2 into physiological range on supraphysiological doses, just lower it a little bit should do the trick (not true for all people).

On 500mg I would do 12.5 ED, but on 350mg I would try to get away with half that if you can.

My pill cutter just crumbles them. If i can't find a better one, that is a great tip about the exacto! I am going to try 6.25mg ED.

Also, what you say about the diminishing benefits of larger doses--do you think that also holds true for test and/or other steroids? If so, at what dose do you think the benefits become asymptotic?

Thanks for the really informative post. I appreciate your help.

so its 1mg arimidex eod?
I feel I can get away with less than half , am I wrong??

In my experience, 1/2mg of Arimidex=25mgs of Aromasin. I find Aromasin very weak compared to Arimidex. 1mg of Arimidex a day annihilates any estrogen or water from 1250mgs test, 100mgs anadrol, and 600mgs equipose without a problem. 25mgs of Aromasin can not and does not protect me from gyno on such cycle.

My pill cutter just crumbles them. If i can't find a better one, that is a great tip about the exacto! I am going to try 6.25mg ED.

Also, what you say about the diminishing benefits of larger doses--do you think that also holds true for test and/or other steroids? If so, at what dose do you think the benefits become asymptotic?

Thanks for the really informative post. I appreciate your help.

The extremely powerful diminishing returns with AIs and 5ARIs (finasteride) doesn't apply to AAS. Example, the original study on finasteride for hair loss showed that .2mg work almost exactly the same as 1mg.

so its 1mg arimidex eod?
I feel I can get away with less than half , am I wrong??

Yes, adex at just .25mg/day is enough to cut aromatization way down, depending on dose though...

In my experience, 1/2mg of Arimidex=25mgs of Aromasin. I find Aromasin very weak compared to Arimidex. 1mg of Arimidex a day annihilates any estrogen or water from 1250mgs test, 100mgs anadrol, and 600mgs equipose without a problem. 25mgs of Aromasin can not and does not protect me from gyno on such cycle.

I would bet this is because adex has a 24 hour halflife and aromasin has a 9 hour halflife, if you dose the aromasin more frequently it should have the same effect. Because aromasin and adex have the same pathway for metabolism, it would be unlikely for one to be different than the other, for compounds that have multiple pathways for metabolism, there is a greater likelihood for individual variation. The other big factor is absorption, you have to take aromasin with food (with at least some fat in it) to get full absorption, otherwise you lose 30%.

The extremely powerful diminishing returns with AIs and 5ARIs (finasteride) doesn't apply to AAS. Example, the original study on finasteride for hair loss showed that .2mg work almost exactly the same as 1mg.

Would you happen to have the citation to that study? I would love to read it.

Propecia is expensive, so if I can get the same effect by cutting it in half, one month's supply will last me two months, cutting the price in half, too. That exacto is going to get a lot of use, lol!

Would you happen to have the citation to that study? I would love to read it.

Propecia is expensive, so if I can get the same effect by cutting it in half, one month's supply will last me two months, cutting the price in half, too. That exacto is going to get a lot of use, lol!

I found it, took longer than it took me the 2nd time I looked for it over a year ago lol.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/hair-loss-pdf/finasteride-doses.pdf

.2mg lowered DHT by 61.7%
1mg lowered DHT by 68.7%
5mg lowered DHT by 69.2%

Based on this, the Berkeley Wellness Letter recommended taking only 1/4th of a 1mg finasteride per day for hair loss...

I found it, took longer than it took me the 2nd time I looked for it over a year ago lol.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/hair-loss-pdf/finasteride-doses.pdf

.2mg lowered DHT by 61.7%
1mg lowered DHT by 68.7%
5mg lowered DHT by 69.2%

Based on this, the Berkeley Wellness Letter recommended taking only 1/4th of a 1mg finasteride per day for hair loss...

Thanks! I very much appreciate this info (especially since it required extra legwork on your part).

Now I have to figure out what to do with all of the cash this will save me (propecia is not cheap!)... decisions, decisions...;)

Thanks! I very much appreciate this info (especially since it required extra legwork on your part).

Now I have to figure out what to do with all of the cash this will save me (propecia is not cheap!)... decisions, decisions...;)

Want to make it REALLY cheap? Get perscribed Proscar (5mg finasteride) with IS covered by most insurance, cut it up into the smallest size possible... Also,k proscar is generic, propecia is not, hilarious.

With substances like this, you have to be careful about transferring even TINNY amounts (as little as .01mg!) to women/children/infants, as even this tinny amount can have a strong effect in them...

Want to make it REALLY cheap? Get perscribed Proscar (5mg finasteride) with IS covered by most insurance, cut it up into the smallest size possible... Also,k proscar is generic, propecia is not, hilarious.
That's crazy!!
With substances like this, you have to be careful about transferring even TINNY amounts (as little as .01mg!) to women/children/infants, as even this tinny amount can have a strong effect in them...
Yup, my doctor mentioned this when he prescribed it. You also can't donate blood if you use propecia.

Nice thread. I though aromasin was said to be much stronger than arimidex and letro was said to be too strong.

Does one really need to dose aromasin 2 times per day? I guess its easy enough.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131