over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strange lump on my forhead

FilthyMick

Registered
I woke up one morning and noticed this after i showered. I thought it was a cystic acne bump so i squeezed it and nothing.
i put some Retin-A on it and within a day it had disappeared...
This happened in early feb. 2012. I had been drinking Patron with my chick the night before.

8 weeks later.. day after st pattys day, also drank a .375ml worth of patron & some beers. woke up black out drunk in my car hung over as hell with the same lump, only alot bigger (picture). i noticed it was itchy and huge and was like wtf. mosquito bite? I remembered it was the same location as in feb.
about 8 hours later it again subsided.

Fast-Forward to last friday i was using mdma for my first time @ a Kaskade show. this time prolly like 4 few patron and club sodas,but mainly water. persistant headache for about 4 hours at the end of the night, then thats when i noticed the fucking lump again, this is when i began to get worried... however it wasnt as big as St pattys day. i took 200mg ibuprofen and relaxed as i was coming down and went to sleep, woke up 5 hours later, no lump.

Any ideas whats going on here? It is right on top of my temporal pulse. Vasculitis?
Should i wait til it happens again and go to the ER, or go see my doc now, im afraid i may be out drinking patron again and it happens and its something major. for now im taking it easy on the sauce.

Attachments

• 0318121300b.jpg
    0318121300b.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 3,817
Last edited:
Idk how to shrink the image so its not a pain in the ass to view, Sorry...

If u take a step back u get the idea :)

That appears to be a sebaceous cyst. I would go see a dermatologist for a diagnosis. You may even want to see a plastic surgeon, as that could leave a nasty scar when removing it.

Last edited:
Just a stupid thought but maybe it's related to the drugs and alcohol? :lightbulb:

An allergic reaction to something in Patron? Take an antihistamine and if it goes away, you'll know more.

i honestly think it may be a reaction to the patron, hopefully not alcohol in general. Im guessing if any medical professionals are on here and see this they would know more, i worry since it on my pulse and where my blood vessels are :(

I cant imagine a sebaceous cyst coming and going, do they?

Cysts can come and go, provided they aren't fully encapsulated. It could be a dermoid cyst, an acne cyst (I noticed the pimple to the middle of your forehead), etc. By chance, are you a diabetic?

Put 1 or 2 fingers on it with slight pressure - does it pulse? It appears you're saying it does? The pulse can easily be because the artery is below what may be some sort of cyst causing pressure against it. This is common with wrist ganglia (cyst). The only sure way to make sure it's not a hematoma is a sonogram.

Hopefully it's just a cyst. Even an ortho can help in this instance, but being it's a forehead issue, I'd probably seek out a plastic surgeon, as the last thing you want is a big scar, I you decide to remove it.

Last edited:
No i am not a diabetic. Thank you for the advice, that is interesting.
I do have cystic acne btw.
I had it bad on my shoulders after a test cycle two yrs ago. but its all clear now. and alot of small millia on my face in the summertime (the tiny white heads that reside under the skin) they can be pressed out if done properly. Real pain in the ass. I hope this is acne, not a vessel about to burst when i drink.

You need a dermatologist if you really want an opinion that might actually be correct.

IPG

Seems silly to keep drinking if this is reoccurring..... no?

Thanks guys. Im seeing an MD this coming week.

I did some reading and pieced together some info worth sharing i think.
When this began in feb i had been taking high doses of sodium ascorbate and other mineral ascorbates 10-15 grams 6-7 days a week.
I learned recently that Copper levels can be greatly reduced in our bodies from the higher dosed Vit C interfering with its absorbtion.
Low copper levels are linked to increased chance of an aneurysm.
I normally would be skeptical about vit c paving the way to an aneurysm, but who knows.

Well ill keep you guys posted let you know what the doctor says.

Where does your head make contact with the steering wheel when you pass out?

Does it itch?? When I'm stressed mentaly or physically I get something that looks like that on my forearm. It itches, swells up then goes away with in a day. It's always in the same place. Not sure what it is. Asked my Naturopath Dr. and he didn't seem concerned.

here is a quarter. go downtown and pay a rat to knaw that thing off your face. lol. its probably just a cyst bro. probably not a big deal.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear