over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shooting for 23's. Arms that is !!!

fryzway

Banned
So tonight I'm sitting around wondering how big my arms are. I've never measured them so I get out the tailors tape and to my complete disbelief they were 20" COLD. My birthday is next week so I decided I am going to finally do a run with synthol because they give you one free if you purchase on your birthday. I will be hitting Bi's/Tri's and maybe Traps for fun if I have some left. I will only be going up to 2ml's in each group instead of 3. I am hoping to hit 22-23" in 30 days. I will post pics before I start and at the 30 day mark. I always felt I had small arms but I guess not. Those are on my 5ft 8" frame also. My current weight is 238 lbs. I will be running Tren Ace at the same time but only for a boost to my Trt @ 1-150mg/wk. Do y'all think my goal is reasonable seems how I'm not planning on going with the 3ml in each muscle head ? Hell, I may see incredible things start to happen and just go for it ! :headbang:

22 reasonable, 21 and a half id say is more realistic

23? highly unlikely to get that kind of size (unless you include swelling)

just giving you realistic expectations

So tonight I'm sitting around wondering how big my arms are. I've never measured them so I get out the tailors tape and to my complete disbelief they were 20" COLD. My birthday is next week so I decided I am going to finally do a run with synthol because they give you one free if you purchase on your birthday. I will be hitting Bi's/Tri's and maybe Traps for fun if I have some left. I will only be going up to 2ml's in each group instead of 3. I am hoping to hit 22-23" in 30 days. I will post pics before I start and at the 30 day mark. I always felt I had small arms but I guess not. Those are on my 5ft 8" frame also. My current weight is 238 lbs. I will be running Tren Ace at the same time but only for a boost to my Trt @ 1-150mg/wk. Do y'all think my goal is reasonable seems how I'm not planning on going with the 3ml in each muscle head ? Hell, I may see incredible things start to happen and just go for it ! :headbang:

Sweet its my birthday this Friday.

Good luck and update with pics bro interested to see how they turn out.

Best of luck, but you may have to relearn how to wipe your ass,lol

I think every member here is shooting for 23"arms brotha ...Good luck in your endevour
y

Cool. I figured more on the 1 1/2-2" mark. I'd be cool with that. It's more than I could do naturally over a long period of time. I plan to blast my arms and get the mot out of it as I can. It's going to be a Birthday present to myself. Wiping my Ass already kinda sucks so we'll see what happens. Haha

Yeah 3in is huge man. Shit a 20in arm on a 5'8" body is huge really if your lean. Post pics before and after for everyone man! Really interested in seeing.

22 reasonable, 21 and a half id say is more realistic

23? highly unlikely to get that kind of size (unless you include swelling)

just giving you realistic expectations

I agree...You are not going to be running the complete course, therefore do not expected the maximum results...Remember, you want to be at your maximum anabolic state once you start the maintenance period, as that is when you create the new muscle and your gains will be keepable...Make sure to keep us posted on your progress with some before and afters.....

Definitely the best birthday deal you could get!!:headbang:

I got a pic now but I can't figure out how to upload it from my phone. Anyone know how. It's an IPhone. I'm not too lean. 16% bf. K1, should I save the Tren Ace for after the course then ? I will have to buy another bottle about halfway through if the maintenance is a necessity for keepable gains

Last edited:
I got a pic now but I can't figure out how to upload it from my phone. Anyone know how. It's an IPhone. I'm not too lean. 16% bf. K1, should I save the Tren Ace for after the course then ? I will have to buy another bottle about halfway through if the maintenance is a necessity for keepable gains
To upload a pic from iphone the best way to do it is to first upload the pic to photobucket or another photo hosting site then hit the thing that looks like a picture of a sun in the mountains between the insert email link and quote text and insert the direct link there. Photobucket has an app for iPhone makes it easy as shit.

I think I attached a pic. Haha. It's small when you open it. I tried to make it bigger but the quality looked like shit. I'll post another one after I figure out what I'm doing but this one will give you an idea. I want to inject my Outter Tri my Upper Back Tri and Both Bicep heads. That would be a total of 4ml in each arm for the 1st 10 days and then 8ml each arm for the next 20 days is that right ? That seems like a shit load. Of course I will guage where I inject by how the shape and look of my arms are turning out but for now that is my plan.

Attachments

• $RK5LFB8.jpg
    $RK5LFB8.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 2,881
Last edited:
I think I attached a pic. Haha. It's small when you open it. I tried to make it bigger but the quality looked like shit. I'll post another one after I figure out what I'm doing but this one will give you an idea. I want to inject my Outter Tri my Upper Back Tri and Both Bicep heads. That would be a total of 4ml in each arm for the 1st 10 days and then 8ml each arm for the next 20 days is that right ? That seems like a shit load. Of course I will guage where I inject by how the shape and look of my arms are turning out but for now that is my plan.

fuck being a little guy..I been 300 pounds for years..respect is given everywhere I go...benchpress 575 any day of the week. 315 pounds bench 34 times..315 squat 37 times....beastmode.

fuck being a little guy..I been 300 pounds for years..respect is given everywhere I go...benchpress 575 any day of the week. 315 pounds bench 34 times..315 squat 37 times....beastmode.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

:rolleyes:

I would definitely do it how big A says to. My arms were 16 cold did a bi n tri run. Got up to 19 in. then when swelling went away down to 18in but stayed there. im doing a bi run now n im at 19 1/4... To many injections to do both, But best of luck... Make sure you go slow 1 min per ml.. or you'll get lumps

Thanks brooklynn. I'm going to get enough to do up to 2ml and then maintenance phase. I'll honestly be happy with 21. Anything over 20. Haha. Damn jimmy jams, I thought I was in beast mode this wk. Monday hit 275 lbs x 25 reps on Flat Bench. 1,000lbs x 6 reps on Standing Hack Squat Machine on Tues. 800lb Rack Pull from Knees on Wed. 280lbs x 8 on Seated Free Weight BB Shoulder Press. Then 225 x 100reps tonight on Flat Bench again. Guess I'm just not as Beast as I think. LOL. I figured those were solid #'s for a guy 240lbs and only running 140mg/wk of Test Cyp but maybe I'm wrong. Anyhow, back to what this threads about. I have some more pics for y'all to look at. Comment on them, good or bad it don't make a diff to me. I'll take the advice that will get me where I want to be and brush them haters off.

Attachments

• IMG_0056.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 1,638
  • IMG_0061.jpg
    IMG_0061.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 1,443
  • IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 1,396
  • IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 1,272
  • IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 1,271
Thanks brooklynn. I'm going to get enough to do up to 2ml and then maintenance phase. I'll honestly be happy with 21. Anything over 20. Haha. Damn jimmy jams, I thought I was in beast mode this wk. Monday hit 275 lbs x 25 reps on Flat Bench. 1,000lbs x 6 reps on Standing Hack Squat Machine on Tues. 800lb Rack Pull from Knees on Wed. 280lbs x 8 on Seated Free Weight BB Shoulder Press. Then 225 x 100reps tonight on Flat Bench again. Guess I'm just not as Beast as I think. LOL. I figured those were solid #'s for a guy 240lbs and only running 140mg/wk of Test Cyp but maybe I'm wrong. Anyhow, back to what this threads about. I have some more pics for y'all to look at. Comment on them, good or bad it don't make a diff to me. I'll take the advice that will get me where I want to be and brush them haters off.

i would save your money and get lean.....

ripped 18s...are far superior to FAT 21s

just sayin.....gotta keep it real bro

:cool:

Nah it's cool. I can assure you they aren't fat but agree they are not ripped. Solid and thick would best describe them. I'm not planning on competing and not looking for beach body. I would like to drop maybe 20lbs max. I have never had that ripped, vascular look, even in 02 when I graduated High School wrestling 140!! Not even a 4 pack Damnit. Haha. My goals to push them past 20" and that's what I will do for now. Then when I do take of the 20lbs. I'll have the "far superior" arms you speak of and still be over 18.

you are closer to 24% fat .your arms would look so much better if you were at 12% , waist to arm ratio would be better, i know your goal is to make them bigger, BUT as Mike Mentzer used to say " there are 300LBS scrub women with 20 inch arms, but I am not impressed"

i would save your money and get lean.....

ripped 18s...are far superior to FAT 21s

just sayin.....gotta keep it real bro

:cool:

Very interested to see the results but I would have to agree with Tenny. I believe his recommendation would be advantageous. The reason being that you could better evaluate where to enhance the muscle being leaner.

However, I am impressed with your strength. I would def throw my money towards some products that may result in a more lean look first. Then hit the other products.

but good work regardless!

I bulked up a bit once and had my arms up to about 21 inches with synthol, but when I ended the synthol I leaned down and my arms were a solid 19 1/2 inches or so at a bodyfat of around 9% Or so. My arms looked better at the leaner weight than when bulked up. I agree that you look like youre over 20% in the pics. For health's sake and to look even better I would lean down.

Here is my Syntherol thread. BTW, Syntherol works well when used as directed!

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/26221-my-experience-syntherol-synthetek.html

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner