over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GARY STRYDOM ON FB about GH

Whatever he is doing it is working :eek::)

Dont let the elves get word of this!!

More people with world class genetics telling us why we'll never be like them

Then Gary please tell us your secret because those supplements your using are super.

Guess the saying there's many ways to skin a cat is true...I'm pretty sure b-boy was told by Jay the secret is as much gh as you can afford...which one do you contradict? See what works for you.

Way back in the day when we all use to use mysapce, I would chat with him at like 3am...he would go workout any where from 12am to 5am...he slept 4 hours or so a night.

GENETIC FREAK is all I have to say...he would eat 8 times a day.

His body is a bugati and we all cruise around in a civic...LOL now look what happens when you put NITRO in a bugati...you go fast as shit. Now do that to a civic...probably top out at 120...lol but you are still a civic.

You only have to look at the physiques from 40 years ago to see what is possible without gh and insulin. I believe him... he looks great.

This has nothing to do with the above post it just made me think of it... just something I think from time to time. I would say sometimes liars don't necessarily lie... they just don't tell the truth. They get really good at it... almost till they forget what is true or a lie. They may say I don't take gh now... or I don't take insulin now... but have done for 20 years so whats the truth. If someone used gh and lots of aas for example for 15 years and build an amazing physique... even if he doesn't use it for 10 years is his physique the way it is due to aas only... of course not. Like a so called natural saying he is cos he has been clean for 10 years. People are very good with the way they word things... some remind me of politicians at times on these forums.

Guess the saying there's many ways to skin a cat is true...I'm pretty sure b-boy was told by Jay the secret is as much gh as you can afford...which one do you contradict? See what works for you.

I think everyone is different. Some look like him and have never taken gh... genetics as the above poster highlights. To me his post seems honest and I believe him. But that isn't important to me... fact is he looks amazing for 33 and he is 53... anyone can see he has amazing genetics and has taken full advantage of them.

I'm half his age and he looks worlds better than me. I'd love to look almost as good by the time I am his age

Yeah, he looks better than most! He does at least admit to steroid use on his FB page which is odd even though it's obvious. I'm not sure I would talk about that on a social network site....(as mentioned we all know he does it so save your breath).

genetics play a huuge role. i dont want this to sound rascist because its not at all, but i know soo many black guys with aweseome to amazing genetics that its unreal. There is a black guy at my gym 6'1 250 with very low bodyfat. He looks four weeks out from a contest all the time. anyways he has told me that he uses test 500mgs week and dbol. dude couldnt even tell you a brand of gh i say rips and he looks at me lost. anyways he eats like shit, doesnt do cardio, trains hard but is speratic example he may train chest monday and then again weds, same with back or arms lol. But point of the story is dude looks like a national level competitor and doesnt even know what hes doing. Imagine if he ate a great diet for 2 years straight and then added gh, peps, tren etc into the mix. Guarantee he would be a top level superheavyweight.

You only have to look at the physiques from 40 years ago to see what is possible without gh and insulin. I believe him... he looks great.

This has nothing to do with the above post it just made me think of it... just something I think from time to time. I would say sometimes liars don't necessarily lie... they just don't tell the truth. They get really good at it... almost till they forget what is true or a lie. They may say I don't take gh now... or I don't take insulin now... but have done for 20 years so whats the truth. If someone used gh and lots of aas for example for 15 years and build an amazing physique... even if he doesn't use it for 10 years is his physique the way it is due to aas only... of course not. Like a so called natural saying he is cos he has been clean for 10 years. People are very good with the way they word things... some remind me of politicians at times on these forums.

Exactly . Whenever I hear someone say I don't use it ....... but I did at one time ,I :rolleyes:

genetics play a huuge role. i dont want this to sound rascist because its not at all, but i know soo many black guys with aweseome to amazing genetics that its unreal. There is a black guy at my gym 6'1 250 with very low bodyfat. He looks four weeks out from a contest all the time. anyways he has told me that he uses test 500mgs week and dbol. dude couldnt even tell you a brand of gh i say rips and he looks at me lost. anyways he eats like shit, doesnt do cardio, trains hard but is speratic example he may train chest monday and then again weds, same with back or arms lol. But point of the story is dude looks like a national level competitor and doesnt even know what hes doing. Imagine if he ate a great diet for 2 years straight and then added gh, peps, tren etc into the mix. Guarantee he would be a top level superheavyweight.

That could be true but 250 at 6ft 1 with very low bodyfat. Too many variables but that could mean if he doubled his dose and added 200mg tren he is 270 ripped and well that doesn't sound right to me. I do believe there are guys at similar stats on those doses. But although he doesn't have a clue about the gym you don't have to be smart to take steroids. I am sure he knows more than he says.

Red you say 99%... I would change that to 99.9%... he looks amazing in that video :)

Last edited:

I live in urban chicago and I couldnt agree more. Sometimes I literally see homeless crackhead looking black men walking around in the summer with their shirts off who look way better than guys at the gym who put in the time. You know they aint working out, eating right, or supplementing with healthy stuff.

I think everyone is different. Some look like him and have never taken gh... genetics as the above poster highlights. To me his post seems honest and I believe him. But that isn't important to me... fact is he looks amazing for 33 and he is 53... anyone can see he has amazing genetics and has taken full advantage of them.

I'm not discounting what he said at all...But you got 2 guys both with physiques we'd kill for both saying different things so you can't just take one opinion over another, both are relevant. I'm saying different things work differently for different people, for him gh isn't the miracle, for some it's the answer, we all need to figure it out for ourselves cause we just don't know what it'll do for us, is what I was trying to say.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws