over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scammer

Aman

Newbies
Not a real active member here. My home board is a private board that is very reliable. Synthro rx has officially been banned for scamming members.

Not a real active member here. My home board is a private board that is very reliable. Synthro rx has officially been banned for scamming members.

I don't get it. Its he a source here?

Hes a piece of shit rec-head and was HIGHLY associated with Ronus aka Robert Herbort, google that name and you will see a nice guy who ratted out a bunch of people, expect no less from SynthroX aka Jtoswol and his brother.

Ronus and Jtoswol. Those names are a blast from the past.

I'm still waiting for a story about a scammer that pissed off the wrong guy and was hunted down. A bodybuilding vigilante.

I'm still waiting for a story about a scammer that pissed off the wrong guy and was hunted down. A bodybuilding vigilante.

I would hunt down any person who screwed me. I would pull some shit like the movie Taken........ Only my gear would play as my daughter and I would envolve more head crushing. I'm also surprised this has not happened yet as well.

I would hunt down any person who screwed me. I would pull some shit like the movie Taken........ Only my gear would play as my daughter and I would envolve more head crushing. I'm also surprised this has not happened yet as well.

used to be a lot of this kinda talk at the old meso, and old outlaw muscle boards back in the early 2000's...i think somebody went after a "scammer" and it turned out to be the wrong guy. bad things went down. things are best said sometimes "not said"...law suits, civil suits, and the overall tough guy approach doesn't always work. sometimes, it's better to walk away....a bullet could ruin any1's day...just saying.

Whjo says it hasn't??
Also I remember a story published in the mags back in the lat 80s early 90s ..a intruder broke into the house of a BB and stabbed him ( and his wife??) in his bed...who know why??

used to be a lot of this kinda talk at the old meso, and old outlaw muscle boards back in the early 2000's...i think somebody went after a "scammer" and it turned out to be the wrong guy. bad things went down. things are best said sometimes "not said"...law suits, civil suits, and the overall tough guy approach doesn't always work. sometimes, it's better to walk away....a bullet could ruin any1's day...just saying.

Ya, just because hes a scammer doesnt mean hes a pussy, very well whoop whomevers ass, just a though.

It may very well have happend, usually things like that are hush hush. I shore wouldn't tell anyone if I ever got ahold of a scammer. Sometimes scammers can be involved in organized crime and I don't want any of them guys knowing my business.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131