over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: NBA Finals- Heat vs. Thunder

SL1CED

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Who ya got?

Gametime is in a little more than an hour. Very excited.

I am not a Lebron apologist or a Heat fan but how is he choking? Look at his numbers. In my mind, something is physically wrong with Wade and the Thunder are just deeper.

he went 2 for 7 in the fourth quarter, he disappeared in the fourth just like he did in every loss to dallas last year. thats the definition of choking. yeah his stats for the whole game always look good, hes a really good player, but when it really comes down to it, he cant seem to deliver at the end of games that really matter. durant had 17 points and cut the heats throat in the final quarter, now you tell me who youd rather have on your team when its time to win a championship.

The Heat basically played with 6 guys. Lebron cannot do it all. he is playing 46 minutes (yes i know Durant played 46) and asked to do everything because his teammates are not contributing and Wade is hurt. The Thunder have SO much more depth than the Heat. Why we compare Lebron to Jordan is beyond me. Different player so why do we rest everything on his shoulders. Where is Wade, Haslem, Bosh etc..

what was his excuse last year when didnt come up in the fourth quarter against dallas? how many excuses does this guy get? he couldnt win a championship in cleveland and everyone said he didnt have any help. he runs and jumps on a team with two other all stars and now its the same shit, "he cant do it all by himself". what do they have to do next? sign dwight howard and chris paul and make an all star starting lineup so he can get his ring? and then the excuse would be they dont have a bench. the guy obviously isnt great, yeah hes good, but not great. and the reason everyone puts it all on his shoulders is hes the one who threw a televised party to annoucne what team he was going to play for then went on about winning 7 or 8 championships before theyd even played one game.

Heat is my team, dwyane wade has been my favorite player since his rookie year.. love the guys talent and ability to make impossible shots. I have miami taking it.. i think itll go 7 games.. thunder really have more than a chance though... they are phenomenal.. if heat werent in it id go for thunder. When all those guys on the thunder are in their primes are 7-8yrs in the league, theyll probably be unstoppable.

what was his excuse last year when didnt come up in the fourth quarter against dallas? how many excuses does this guy get? he couldnt win a championship in cleveland and everyone said he didnt have any help. he runs and jumps on a team with two other all stars and now its the same shit, "he cant do it all by himself". what do they have to do next? sign dwight howard and chris paul and make an all star starting lineup so he can get his ring? and then the excuse would be they dont have a bench. the guy obviously isnt great, yeah hes good, but not great. and the reason everyone puts it all on his shoulders is hes the one who threw a televised party to annoucne what team he was going to play for then went on about winning 7 or 8 championships before theyd even played one game.

He's not great? haha he is probably one of the top 25 players of all time but he's not great? He's won two mvps and 8 all star games but he's not great.
Ewing, Barkley, Nash, etc.. no rings so they arent great?? bad argument

Miami!!!

Miami should win at least one game, I doubt they will win more than that.

Gotta go with OKC! I can't stand Lebron, that's just me. I don't like him, I don't like how Dwayne Wade acts now that he's on the team. DW seems to have turned into a different player. Players like Lebron are supposed to be CATALYSTS, they are supposed to make the other players better. You guys wanna talk about the greats, look at MJ, KB among a few, they made the rest of the team better. Not saying he isn't a great player, but he has a lot of maturing to do

And let me clarify, I know that MJ had Pippen and some other good players too, BUT he made the Bulls a better team over all. Whether he scored 15 or 50, they played better with him.

Last edited:
Gotta go with OKC! I can't stand Lebron, that's just me. I don't like him, I don't like how Dwayne Wade acts now that he's on the team. DW seems to have turned into a different player. Players like Lebron are supposed to be CATALYSTS, they are supposed to make the other players better. You guys wanna talk about the greats, look at MJ, KB among a few, they made the rest of the team better. Not saying he isn't a great player, but he has a lot of maturing to do

And let me clarify, I know that MJ had Pippen and some other good players too, BUT he made the Bulls a better team over all. Whether he scored 15 or 50, they played better with him.

thank you. michael jordan made the players around him step up. everyone says he had pippen but pippen wouldnt have been nearly the player he was if he hadnt played with jordan. lebron doesnt have that same quality, its almost like he still treats it like aau ball, he just wants to go out and play and have some fun and dance around and do that chalk clapping shit, then tweet about something after the games done. he doesnt like the pressure. and to clarify, when i say great, im talking magic johnson, larrry bird, michael jordan great, the elite, because thats the class the medias tried to put him in. i wouldnt consider ewing, barkley, or nash to be in that category either.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131