over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Not Work for Some People???

wukillabee

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I got a bottle of 100 crystal dnp caps at 250mg/cap. I gave some to a male friend who's about 6" and 230lbs around 20%bf. He took 1 cap a day for 16-18 days straight while doing about 3-4hrs of cardio a week and on a low carb/high protein diet. He got all the sides of dnp but almost zero fat loss. I told him it takes about 10 days from ur last cap for all the water weight to come off but even after then, lost maybe 3lbs.

I gave some to a female friend who is about 5'5", 145lbs. She took it the same exact way as male above but only did maybe 2hrs of cardio a week and a whatever diet. After the water weight came off we lost a good 15lbs and can visually see the difference!

I gave some to another female friend who is about 5'3" and 140lbs. She did about 4-5hrs of cardio a week following a low carb/high protein diet. She also took the dnp same as the other people mentioned and got all the sides of dnp. Even had a bad fever for a few days with body chills/aches. When she stopped the dnp I had her take MHP's Expel to help further the water loss to come off quicker and better. Well been about 12 days now since last dnp cap and about done with the Expel and guess what? She lost a total of maybe 1lb!

This is all from the same batch/bottle of dnp. Does this stuff not work for everyone? The last girl was amazingly discouraged obviously goin through all the nasty sides of dnp for over 2 weeks and a nasty fever about halfway through for a good 3-4 days and end result is 1lb loss?!? Any ideas?

I dont drop weight on a low course of DNP but I do get a great body recomp. Maybe they should get bodyfat tested before and after and see if theres any difference.

I mean 20% and only doing 3-4hrs cardio a week isnt much at all. And for him to notice fat loss hed have to lose a large % of bodyfat and that will take longer than 3 weeks.

Curious though the 1 female with not a strict diet and hardly 2hrs a week of cardio was the only one with fat loss? Not only was it noticeable visually afterwards but on the scale too for 15lbs. While the other 2 people followed a strict diet, did at least 4hrs of cardio a week, lost little to no fat visually or on the scale? That's what boggles my mind about it.

My gf also didnt lose as much as i was expecting/she was expecting

I had good results, but she didn't seem to lose that much-like 6 lbs for 2 weeks on 500mg crystal per day.

She had all the sides-major sweating, was out of breath, feeling tired and lethargic and struggled a bit with the sides-but for her results weren't worth it.

I was on 600mg per day of same brand and had great results.
Strange-her diet wasn't great but wasn't too bad and the calories weren't too high-probably around 2,000 per day

But to me dnp is the shit

When they say no fat loss, are they basing that off the scale not moving? Or are they looking the same in the mirror too?

I have a lot of experience with DNP, and I learned long ago that scale weight didn't mean much. Depending on my diet, I would sometimes gain weight during a DNP run (increased water retention), other times I would lose weight then gain it back after (flat during, full after), etc.

I base my DNP progress on time and eventually the mirror. It works for me every time, even if it doesn't look like it, so I give it at least 7-10 days. I check progress in the mirror for the next week or two after discontinuing. That is when you see the results, even if the scale didn't change much (at least in my experience anyway).

First, 250mg dose for a 230lbs male is too low IMHO. After few days at that dose and everything was alright he should have bumped it up by taking a 250mg dose every 16 hours then few days later if everything is still alright (body temp, sides...) bump it up to 500mg split. 12 hour interval with the next dose (250mg) 36 hours after 1st dose and so on...; stay there for a while or until sides become too much.

Second, I don't like to preach but your friend could have easily lost at least 10lbs (@ that BF level) without anything but a good nutrition plan.

Third, and i think this is the most important is the diet, you said that he eats a low carb/high protein diet. but what does that mean??
I could eat low carb/ high protein and clock over 3000 calories; especially if the protein source is not a lean source and laden with high fat!!!
I have seen the most success when I was eating 12cal x lean body weight
and at his weight "230lbs/20% BF" that leaves him with ~184 of lean mass= ~2208calories (40%protein, 35%carbs, 25%fats)= 220g protein/193g carbs/61g fats).

Last edited:
DNP does not bind to any receptors, it simply shuttles protons.

Theoretically, it does not make sense to NOT have DNP work.

When they say no fat loss, are they basing that off the scale not moving? Or are they looking the same in the mirror too?
Both

I have a lot of experience with DNP, and I learned long ago that scale weight didn't mean much. Depending on my diet, I would sometimes gain weight during a DNP run (increased water retention), other times I would lose weight then gain it back after (flat during, full after), etc.

I base my DNP progress on time and eventually the mirror. It works for me every time, even if it doesn't look like it, so I give it at least 7-10 days. I check progress in the mirror for the next week or two after discontinuing. That is when you see the results, even if the scale didn't change much (at least in my experience anyway).

Well the guy sure could have lost more weight but was in a hurry for a special event so thought i'd have him try it and see what happens. The female that didn't notice anything it has already been 14 days since her last DNP capsule plus she started MHP's Expel which is suppose to naturally make you lose water weight/retention. She started the Expel the same day she stopped the DNP and i believe today is the last day of the entire bottle of Expel. Would think obviously this would shed the water weight faster then waiting a week or two and maybe help drop a bit more water weight? Guess not based on the scale not moving and literally looking the same and fitting into her close exactly the same as before she started.

Not going to lay the entire diet out as i'll have to ask all of them but for her i can say she was around 1000-1200 calories at most a day of all clean food. Something like half cup white rice and 4 oz white fish for example as a meal in the start of the day and the last 2 meals of the day just green veggies 1 cup and same type of protein. All fresh meats and veggies, nothing pre-frozen or bulk crap.

IME, It depends on the sensitivity of different folks. I take 250mg at 225-230 and lose weight quickly (and feel like death). But this is with NO carbs. The one constant for me to get lean is starving-no carbs, none, on any AAS with any supplement, even DNP. I retain muscle well, especially with AAS, but getting really lean is always slow and painful.

My GF can take 650mg normally, up to 1000mg for a few days and at 120lbs gets lean slowly. With carbs she'll lose 6lbs over two weeks. Without carbs, she'll lose 10-12. I would die on that amount of DNP.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws