Frequent Urination- need some input!

TplusR

Registered
Currently running:
750mg Sust per week
100mg Tren EOD
50mg Proviron ED
50mg Winstrol ED

Never had this problem before, but now it is getting hard to deal with.

I wake up several times during the night (about every hour to hour and a half) to urinate a large amount of fluid. I am not drinking anything during the night, but wake up constantly to go.

Needless to say, I am not feeling rested in the morning and am constantly exhausted. I drink 1.5 to 2 gallons of water during the day and don't piss as much as I do during the night.

Is it the Tren? Blood pressure? Some other cause?

ANY and ALL ideas would be appreciated.

Well, an enlarged prostate can cause more frequent urination, but if you're still peeing a ton of volume each time that sounds a little strange.

Are you taking an AI? High estrogen levels can lead to an enlarged prostate.

If not, start taking exemestane 25 mg ED or EOD, and see if that improves things.

Last edited:
Ive used stinging nettle for this problem in the past. Very cheap and effective so worth a try.

Tren and winny make me drop a lot of water. Were you holding a lot of water?

Well, an enlarged prostate can cause more frequent urination, but if you're still peeing a ton of volume each time that sounds a little strange.

Are you taking an AI? High estrogen levels can lead to an enlarged prostate.

If not, start taking exemestane 25 mg ED or EOD, and see if that improves things.

I thought of this, but being that I urinate so much each time it really doesn't seem to be the prostate.

I'm not running an AI but am running a SERM. Toremifene works great for me in preventing progesterone/prolactin gyno from the Tren.

Ive used stinging nettle for this problem in the past. Very cheap and effective so worth a try.

Likewise nettle will help, also has a secondary benefit of helping to keep BP in check.

Tren and winny make me drop a lot of water. Were you holding a lot of water?

Not really, but do you think it is possible that I hold onto enough water during the day that it is all expelled during the night by the Tren and Winny?

Tren usage has always made me pee more than normal. Its almost as if the Tren is burning body fat, and expelling the water daily. Letrozole usage will also have u pissing like a mad man, especially in the immediate beginning of using it. Try limiting your fluid intake after 7pm. Drink all your fluids from the time you wake up and stop at 7pm, or 2 hours before you go to sleep.

Not really, but do you think it is possible that I hold onto enough water during the day that it is all expelled during the night by the Tren and Winny?

I think so. Thing is we take tren, drink more because we know we're supposed to, hold a lot of it in day because of the carbs and sodium we consume then at night our bodies get rid of it. I believe this to be true as if i drink like that off cycle i get the same problem. Not saying this is the sole cause, just my experience and self experimentation

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I think so. Thing is we take tren, drink more because we know we're supposed to, hold a lot of it in day because of the carbs and sodium we consume then at night our bodies get rid of it. I believe this to be true as if i drink like that off cycle i get the same problem. Not saying this is the sole cause, just my experience and self experimentation

The same holds true for me. On or off, doesn't matter. I always pee a lot at night if I'm drinking water like I should.

This definitely makes the most sense. It wasn't making much sense to me why this has been worse lately, but I have been eating way more carbs the past 4 weeks than I was prior, and the extra urination coincides with the increase in carb intake during the day.

I guess that's the reason. I am holding onto more water during the day and getting rid of it at night.

Still annoying, but I feel better having an idea of the reason! Thanks

The two main medical causes right up front when we hear polyuria is either prostate hypertrophy or diabetes. Now with benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH), you really dont piss a lot. You will have more frequency though. You will run to pee, pee a little feel like you are done, go sit down and 30min later feel like you have to pee again. Your stream may not be as strong, and the stream stops and you have to squeeze to restart it again a few times. This doesnt sound like your problem.

As far as diabetes goes, find someone with a glucometer and when you get up in the morning and have fasted more then 6-8hours get your blood sugar checked. Less than a 100 is normal, 100-125 is pre-diabetes and above that is full on diabetes. So that is easy to check.

If you rule out the above two, i would also recommend you get a set of basic labs such as a urinalysis, and complete metabolic panel thru your doc or privatemdlabs.com If yours labs come out ok as well then at that point we can blame your gear for causing excessive urination. Hope that helps.

Do you eat a lot of carbs but limit carbs at night? and increase protein at night?
Like Sammy said are you losing a lot of body fat?

The two main medical causes right up front when we hear polyuria is either prostate hypertrophy or diabetes. Now with benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH), you really dont piss a lot. You will have more frequency though. You will run to pee, pee a little feel like you are done, go sit down and 30min later feel like you have to pee again. Your stream may not be as strong, and the stream stops and you have to squeeze to restart it again a few times. This doesnt sound like your problem.

As far as diabetes goes, find someone with a glucometer and when you get up in the morning and have fasted more then 6-8hours get your blood sugar checked. Less than a 100 is normal, 100-125 is pre-diabetes and above that is full on diabetes. So that is easy to check.

If you rule out the above two, i would also recommend you get a set of basic labs such as a urinalysis, and complete metabolic panel thru your doc or privatemdlabs.com If yours labs come out ok as well then at that point we can blame your gear for causing excessive urination. Hope that helps.

I considered diabetes as my father is diabetic so I borrowed one of his meters and checked my blood sugar several times. Three days in a row, at 7am upon waking, it was 92-95. I also checked a couple times at bedtime and it was the same, 92-95.

It also does not seem to be my prostate as when I urinate, it is a lot of volume, even if it's only an hour apart.

What might show up in the labs that would cause this? Some kind of kidney problem perhaps? Or liver?

why don't you come off for a couple of weeks and see if it goes away?

Currently running:
750mg Sust per week
100mg Tren EOD
50mg Proviron ED
50mg Winstrol ED

Never had this problem before, but now it is getting hard to deal with.

I wake up several times during the night (about every hour to hour and a half) to urinate a large amount of fluid. I am not drinking anything during the night, but wake up constantly to go.

Needless to say, I am not feeling rested in the morning and am constantly exhausted. I drink 1.5 to 2 gallons of water during the day and don't piss as much as I do during the night.

Is it the Tren? Blood pressure? Some other cause?

ANY and ALL ideas would be appreciated.

I get more concerned myself when I'm not urinating or having trouble. If your getting in 2 gallons per day then its normal that your going to be urinating alot. Sometimes prostate issues can be a factor so maybe get a DRE and a PSA from your doctor.

If memory serves both proviron and winstrol can cause DHT related issues.
DHT and prostate problems.... seems could be a likely connection since you are taking both.

bro im on tren,eq,test,dbol and drol both at small doses and provirion,sometimes i gotta pee alot if i get horny and say i dont see my gf till the next day,ill pee alot if i drink more then i eat,could be anythin or nothin but most of the time i sleep throught the night and pee normally,if its everyday all day and night,id say ask ur doctor,

What kind of caffeine/stimulant intake are we talkin' about here? Are you taking a pre-workout with DAA in it?

I was going to suggest the blood sugar route..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear