advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many times did you cycle before staying "on" ?

?

• On since pin 1/On HRT before cycling

Votes: 32 14.0%
  • 2-4

Votes: 57 25.0%
  • 5-7

Votes: 46 20.2%
  • 8-10

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • Over 10

Votes: 32 14.0%
  • Ill never stay on, just continue to cycle.

Votes: 45 19.7%

• Total voters

MrSaturatedFat

Registered
Weather it's HRT, or you just blast/cruise.

I really want to know from you guys how it was like cycling, compared to being 'on'. A lot of people PCT and feel like shit, hate it/loose gains, then jump back on a low dose. For you HRT guys, do you just hit 8-16 week blasts then bridge on your Rx?

Is it worth blasting and cruising year round on high and low dosages, always feeling great and keeping strength/gains.

Or better to hit 2, maybe 3 good cycles per year loosing some gains between, but getting them back + more once your on again.?

I feel like if you are an average joe and this is just a hobby, then jumping right into cruise/blast would be a bad decision. If you are serious about becoming a pro bodybuilder, or something at that level, then staying on is a little better decision.

Personally I was diagnosed with low T at 18 y/o, determined to be primary hypogonadal, but all the doctors in my area seem to refuse TRT to anyone under 35 so I self administered hrt, then went to cruise/blast. It has been several years since I went on now, and as weird as it sounds to hear a young guy say it, I have never felt better and didn't know how shitty I felt before.

I did and would suggest pct till you don't recover any more, hrt is lifelong.

2 cycles, lost so much off both pcts there seems no point in doing that so I switch to B+C

0. I stayed on the minute I injected for the first time. Never did pct. I knew better than to waste precious time putting on valuable muscle by coming off

a bunch , probably 20 or so , this is the first time ever I'm not comming off

a bunch , probably 20 or so , this is the first time ever I'm not comming off

damn dude 20? That's like 10 years of cycling. How old are you?

And any big pieces of advise/things you've learned after all those years? short cycles better than long? etc..

This is NOT what I did but what I would highly recommend: if over 40: Blast/cruise(true hrt dose). Younger.... depends on life goals.

after the first cycle

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

AFter I lost weight on PCT and got a lil depressed and didn't feel the same, no motivation like before, I was like fuck you PCT, I ain't let you fool me the second time

I have yet to come off after my first inject cycle. Started with 13 weeks 500mg test e, cruised @ 300mg for 6 weeks and just started up 600mg Test E,75mg prop eod kickstart, 125mg eod NPP.

Bloodwork from my first cycle revealed that I have secondary hypogonadism so I have been on HRT ever since.

Getting a little bit older now, so your natural test start dropping so I just deceided what the fuck, just cruise bro, and I love it. Girls get face lifts, and dude"s stay on the juice.

damn dude 20? That's like 10 years of cycling. How old are you?

And any big pieces of advise/things you've learned after all those years? short cycles better than long? etc..

I'll be 37 this new years eve , started my first cycle at 20 I think may have been 19 , so that 16-17 years of drug abuse !!
I was the first guy in my area to use tren when we made it from fina pellets , it was funny cause guys would come cost from others gyms to ask about it

I did some realy dumb shit when I was younger , my only focus untill about 4-5 years ago was just size and strength with some endurance , I spent some 12 years over 300 pounds.

only advice I have is
be patient , train smart
feed your body the nutrients it needs to grow and adjust the drugs to meet your gains.
I fully agree that size is directly related to dose but a guys with shitty diet and half ass training isint gonna get near the gains a guy with good diet and trains like it's his life

I'm curious how your natural testosterone production is will all those on + off cycles under your belt?

exactly. I feel like the hormonal roller coaster would probably be WAY more detrimental to you health than straight blast/cruising.

0. I stayed on the minute I injected for the first time. Never did pct. I knew better than to waste precious time putting on valuable muscle by coming off

I took one 5 month break in 17 years.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner