over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren E vs Tren A

Hitman407

Registered
ive always used tren A with great results. can some bro's give me some feedback with both of them. i know how the esters work and everything. it just seems to me that tren E is the better buy because you get more mgs per ml and it usually costs around the same as tren A. just wanna make sure i still get the same tren effect from using the Enathate ester. thanks guys!

There are a ton of threads addressing this question. Try the search function.

tren a is better unless you dont like pinning i've pinned 350mg of ace a week for 6 weeks and got better results then 10weeks of 600mg of tren e

Personal preference Im a tren A guy muh-self.

if youre a spontaneous guy like myself short esters are superior...
i kinda change my mind about what i want to run every 4 weeks or so and then i can just switch stuff around within 1-2 days...
go lower on the test prop, add some tren ace or whatever...

try that with test E and tren E, gotta wait 2-3 weeks for the test to decrease if you want to run low test high tren and whatever... then you gotta wait a month for the stuff to kick in etc.

test prop or tren ace kick in within 2-3 days for me. i would HATE to wait a month or two to really "feel" the stuff im pinning

pinning ED is easy with slin pins so i dont see the advantage of long esters.

sure the longer esters cost maybe half as much, but they just dont work as well if u ask me

Last edited:
what gauge and legnth do you use when pinning tren ace with slin pin ?

I saw zero differance between shooting 50mg tren Ace a day compared to shooting 175mg tren E twice a week

both gave me the same sides at the same dose , just dident have to jab myself nearly as much !!

Some goes for test Enanthate and Mast enanthate

I saw zero differance between shooting 50mg tren Ace a day compared to shooting 175mg tren E twice a week

both gave me the same sides at the same dose , just dident have to jab myself nearly as much !!

Some goes for test Enanthate and Mast enanthate

This.
So yeah I usually go for enans for the above mentioned value since it all works the same in the end

what gauge and legnth do you use when pinning tren ace with slin pin ?

i think my slin pins are 1/2 inch 29g...
i usually feel that i hit the muscle when i stick it in about 1cm (delts and front quads), but i push it in all the way and push the skin in a bit so im probably close to 1 inch deep under the skin.
its always enough, sometimes it leaks a few drops but i also have that with 1 inch 25g's, not really a difference except for the fact that slin pins are more comfortable.

if im gonna be on a long ester for a while i like to kick start it with a short

Only difference really is that with the long ester if you take too much youre going to feel like shit for about 1 week before the levels come back down and acetate is much more forgiving. Once you figure out what dose you need though I would prefer the enanthate.

As far as having to wait too long for the long ester enanthate to kick in you can front load to over come that real fast, but be careful if youve never done it with tren e. I did it once and took way too much and felt really sick, like I had the flu, for about 4 days or so. Stuff can be dangerous. When you front load correctly the long esters kick in within just 3 days or so, must like the short esters.

I also found that I needed a lower dose overall for the week when using tren e, as the long ester builds up after a couple of weeks.

Only difference really is that with the long ester if you take too much youre going to feel like shit for about 1 week before the levels come back down and acetate is much more forgiving. Once you figure out what dose you need though I would prefer the enanthate.

As far as having to wait too long for the long ester enanthate to kick in you can front load to over come that real fast, but be careful if youve never done it with tren e. I did it once and took way too much and felt really sick, like I had the flu, for about 4 days or so. Stuff can be dangerous. When you front load correctly the long esters kick in within just 3 days or so, must like the short esters.

I also found that I needed a lower dose overall for the week when using tren e, as the long ester builds up after a couple of weeks.

I tried the front loading thing years ago with test then a while later with EQ , both times i felt like hammered dog shit for about a week. I just figure and extrea weeks wait isint gonna kill me and i start 2 weeks early to compinsate. I read what Emeric had posted about shooing longer esters more frequantly ending up using less total per week to get the same effect and i have found that to be very accurate with test and had labs done to conferm it

I tried the front loading thing years ago with test then a while later with EQ , both times i felt like hammered dog shit for about a week. I just figure and extrea weeks wait isint gonna kill me and i start 2 weeks early to compinsate. I read what Emeric had posted about shooing longer esters more frequantly ending up using less total per week to get the same effect and i have found that to be very accurate with test and had labs done to conferm it

say you were gonna do 400mg of tren e for 15 weeks how often would you pin it i also have done the front loading with test and eq it sucked i would like to try this method your talking about

say you were gonna do 400mg of tren e for 15 weeks how often would you pin it i also have done the front loading with test and eq it sucked i would like to try this method your talking about

I went from shooting Tren Ace , Mast and test Prop every day for 6 weeks to shooting all enanthat esters every third day and saw no differance untill i upped the dose.

I was shooting Monday , Thursday , Sunday , Wednesday ect

The biggest thing is getting accurately dosed drugs , I can vouch for AMGs enanthates being accurate.

About accuratly dosed gear !!

year before last I went from shooting Tren E at what i thought was 600mg a week to taking a differant brand tren Ace at the same dose and was blown away at the gains that came as well as side effects !!

I actualy think the Tren E i had tha was suposed to be 200mg/ml was tren ace at 75-100mg/ml because of how i felt for the first couple day then tapered off (shooting once a week)

Thanks gunsmith will give it a shot

I don't like the frequent pinning with Ace. Especially since I honestly felt BETTER shooting ace ED. Tren-E is fine. I'll always advocate using Tren Ace for the first cycle, to gauge your sensitivity, but from then on out it's up to you on whether or not you want to do ED or EoD pinning or wait 2-3 weeks for a Tren-E kick in time. I think I metabolize the shit fast personally, because I even feel like my Tren-E kick in times are faster than what they should be. I definitely do not advocate frontloading Tren-E. Kickstart it with Ace if you have no patience, but I wouldn't recommend ever straight frontloading Tren-E, especially if you were on a high dose. I just started a new cycle with Geno's Blue Dragon line Tren-E at 800mg/week. Would I ever frontload a full 800mg on the first shot? Haha hellll no.

A lot of people seem to like ace for 6-8 weeks, and enanthate for 10-12 weeks, so in the end it's all a wash...and for me, personally, enanthate felt a lot "smoother" and steady than ace. I am still gonna use ace, for instance, when doing a 14 week blast doing 8 weeks NPP then switching gears to tren ace for 6 weeks. I think it has its merits doing things like that...but I did my contest prep on mast enth and tren enth and came out fine.

For me the sides from tren-E are more pronounced! Specifically the insomnia. Everyday shots of tren-A seemed not to mess with my sleep or moods as much.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws