over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ergopep exemestane

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What is the liquid solution? It smells like goldschlager lol

How's it working for you? I typically never have an issue with AI's and normally have to use a very low dose, but I've had bad luck lately, 3 sponsors and I'm still getting gyno with a lot less T than I typically use.

I'm not mentioning what sponsors but I should have just went with ergo in the first place, but I forgot they had AI's now.

its probably suspended in alcohol very common.

Haha great question... All I know is it works! :headbang:

I put mine in qrapefruit juice, couldn't taste anything...but i will try gelcaps anyway.

How's it working for you? I typically never have an issue with AI's and normally have to use a very low dose, but I've had bad luck lately, 3 sponsors and I'm still getting gyno with a lot less T than I typically use.

I'm not mentioning what sponsors but I should have just went with ergo in the first place, but I forgot they had AI's now.

I honestly can't tell you how it's working, just got it in yesterday, sorry.

its probably suspended in alcohol very common.

Yeah, I just honestly don't wanna drink anything with alcohol as I'm a recovering alcoholic, sober 6.5 yrs

For those who say it's working, are you getting blood work to confirm? I'm honestly scared to use exemestane, I think bad batches went out or something which sucks because people often say its the safest and most effective. I saw some terribly high E2 values from people using MPs exemestane and this is from a very respected member on this board regarding Ergo's:

"I used ergopep exemastane. It wasn't good at all."
"The exemastane made my gyno worse. When I stoped using It my gyno got better. WTF???"
"I didn't tell phil about the exemestane. I don't like confrontation. Don't want to upset him. The other AI's phil carries are from a different maker so they should be great. I think they are from the same maker of the t3 and t4 which I love."

I'm not posting this to talk shit on Ergo or anything, I have seen many good things on here about them and that particular member is also a huge fan of them so I don't know, maybe the suppliers screwed up something.

I've never had my estro under 100 on research anti estrogens. On tabs now and I'm 14.9.

For those who say it's working, are you getting blood work to confirm? I'm honestly scared to use exemestane, I think bad batches went out or something which sucks because people often say its the safest and most effective. I saw some terribly high E2 values from people using MPs exemestane and this is from a very respected member on this board regarding Ergo's:

"I used ergopep exemastane. It wasn't good at all."
"The exemastane made my gyno worse. When I stoped using It my gyno got better. WTF???"
"I didn't tell phil about the exemestane. I don't like confrontation. Don't want to upset him. The other AI's phil carries are from a different maker so they should be great. I think they are from the same maker of the t3 and t4 which I love."

I'm not posting this to talk shit on Ergo or anything, I have seen many good things on here about them and that particular member is also a huge fan of them so I don't know, maybe the suppliers screwed up something.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm pretty sure the supplier didn't screw up. It was tested out to be between 1.0-1.2mg overdosed. That was for the two batchs that came in.

I'm glad that its working for other people.
On a side note this may sound weird but not every will respond to ai's the same. Plus a lot will have to do with the supps your running.

I've never had my estro under 100 on research anti estrogens. On tabs now and I'm 14.9.

How must Test are you running and/or what are your total T levels? I can't seem to get a definitive answer on if E2 can really be brought down to 10-20 while on high T. Some people say they get it there while on 1000mg Test while others say all AIs can only decrease E2 by about 50% and their blood work (and mine) seem to confirm that (but who knows if my AIs were properly dosed).

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm pretty sure the supplier didn't screw up. It was tested out to be between 1.0-1.2mg overdosed. That was for the two batchs that came in.

I'm glad that its working for other people.
On a side note this may sound weird but not every will respond to ai's the same. Plus a lot will have to do with the supps your running.

Kyle, can you say what it's suspended in? I have zero doubts it's good

How must Test are you running and/or what are your total T levels? I can't seem to get a definitive answer on if E2 can really be brought down to 10-20 while on high T. Some people say they get it there while on 1000mg Test while others say all AIs can only decrease E2 by about 50% and their blood work (and mine) seem to confirm that (but who knows if my AIs were properly dosed).

I'm on 1000mg of test a week and taking 1mg day of adex tabs my estro is 14.9. Tried 3 research companies and never got below 109. The liquid is not stable or doesn't stay evenly mixed.

Last edited:
Exemestane tastes like utter shit. It doesnt matter what its mixed with in most cases. Its the compound that is disgusting.

As for Ergo, I'd go to Phil if you weren't happy and I'm sure he would put it right.

Yes sir

Exemestane tastes like utter shit. It doesnt matter what its mixed with in most cases. Its the compound that is disgusting.

As for Ergo, I'd go to Phil if you weren't happy and I'm sure he would put it right.

Anything for you Richie..........for research only!

Anything for you Richie..........for research only!

Outstanding customer service as always Phil.

The last thing we want is a rat getting gynecomastia.

I'm on 1000mg of test a week and taking 1mg day of adex tabs my estro is 14.9. Tried 3 research companies and never got below 109. The liquid is not stable or doesn't stay evenly mixed.

Hm, that's really interesting. I'm not sure where he got his info that AIs can only decrease estrogen by ~50% then. He said on 500mg Test without an AI E2 would be around 100 and with normal dose of AI it would be around 55, which is exactly where mine was with both 0.5mg Adex EOD and 2.5mg Letro ED. His blood work seemed to confirm it too. I've heard levels around 50 shouldn't really be an issue on cycle but in general I'd want E2 lower because of the potential for gyno. I'll only be on 200mg/week of Test this cycle so hopefully my research chem AIs are enough.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131