over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptopro and Karbolyn mix

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Recovery and duration during workout went up and I mean way up. I feel good during workout and on legs and backs day I don't want to just lay on the ground and die.

Price: expensive...duh lol

Karbolyn...hands down the best damn carb supplement I have ever tried. It's like micronized powder and it mixes good but tastes fucking amazing! Actually it's kind of too sweet unless you add enough water to it.

Peptopro...mixes amazingly but taste and after taste from hell.

Problem...how can I improve the taste. I put 51g karbolyn, 2 servings of peptopro(which is 26g of protein), in 1.2 liter of water...tastes like shit and dries out my mouth pretty darn bad.

So how you guys mixing them? I'm going to add more water but anything else?

P.S. I could do 10iu of humulin and not even get close to finish my drink and never go hypo but before karbolyn I would which is weird...even when I in took high amount of carbs.

i do 1.5 serving karbolyn. 20g PP and 40-48oz water and it tastes just fine.

Not to be a smartass bro, but who gives a shit what it tastes like. But, I mix mine with grape Gatorade and TNs powdered muscle. Pretty good actually. Good luck

Karbolic by Pro Supps, which is Art Atwood's old company, has a powder form and a RTD. The powder form mixes very well with peptopro, and the taste isn't bad. I usually only do 1-1.5 servings of peptopro though.

Packet of crystal light should help

Going to try that tonight. Last night I did it in a 3L bottle and it was good and it made the taste very mild but it still had a bitter taste that and mouth dryness with it.

Not to be a smartass bro, but who gives a shit what it tastes like. But, I mix mine with grape Gatorade and TNs powdered muscle. Pretty good actually. Good luck

Yeah that's what I use to say but idk if you have try peptopro but it's right next to cissus on shitty taste and when you do heavy days where you want to just die the taste of this won't help your feeling. Plus I want to make something that if people go up to 50g of protein(and pepto pro is 13g of protein/serving and 15g=1 serving) they can without having to worry about the taste.

Karbolic by Pro Supps, which is Art Atwood's old company, has a powder form and a RTD. The powder form mixes very well with peptopro, and the taste isn't bad. I usually only do 1-1.5 servings of peptopro though.

I've heard great things about karbolic and it's more expensive/serving but fuck it lol.

I wonder how did John do 50g of it with pepto pro

Try some concentrated flavouring, that's what I do, tastes good enough and you will forget that pp is in there

Biotest has a liquid flavoring system that they use for their peptopro, which they call Anaconda. It is very potent and works very well.

Karboload from True Nutrition is half the price of Karbolyn, FWIW. I purchased grape and it tastes great.

I found this helped A LOT on the flavoring but you still get the shitty after taste but that's it oh and the dried out mouth(cotton mouth I believe it's called).

**broken link removed**

Try some concentrated flavouring, that's what I do, tastes good enough and you will forget that pp is in there
where can you find them? I googled it but I got bunch of random stuff. Could it be the flavoring from Trueprotein?

Biotest has a liquid flavoring system that they use for their peptopro, which they call Anaconda. It is very potent and works very well.

Everytime I google Anaconda protocal I end up looking at 20 minutes of videos about anaconda on youtube lol.

T nation has it but it's expensive over there. I'll see if I can find it cheaper somewhere else.

Karboload from True Nutrition is half the price of Karbolyn, FWIW. I purchased grape and it tastes great.

I just found that the ingerdients on tf supps...I looked at the bottle but I think it only says it's karbolyn (homopolysaccharide) and it didn't mention the corn, potato, and rice. Thanks for the help but, I approciate it :)

BTW does the grape really taste good? Most grape flavoring products don't taste good at all.

I like the grape. It covers the pepto pretty.well and overall tastes pretty good

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I just found that the ingerdients on tf supps...I looked at the bottle but I think it only says it's karbolyn (homopolysaccharide) and it didn't mention the corn, potato, and rice. Thanks for the help but, I approciate it :)

BTW does the grape really taste good? Most grape flavoring products don't taste good at all.

The ingredient list on bodybuilding.com states "Karbolyn® 50g **
(Homopolysaccharide) Derived From Potato, Rice And Corn"

Same thing :)

Yea, it does taste pretty good. It's not spectacular, but I think it kinda tastes like an under-sweetened grape koolaid.

Hope this helps.

this week we are releasing GLYCOFUSE (Gaspari). The taste is awesome and is 100% pure cyclic cluster dextrin. With the intraworkout drink, you want the lowest osmalarity aka fastest gastric clearance and largest surge in liver glycogen...

Vitargo is best here, but does not mix well and is the highest price wise = Osmalarity =64

glycofuse mixes instantly in water and adds albion minerals for electrolytes = osmalarity = 66

Karbolyn tastes great but can get a little syrupy as workout goes on = osmalarity = 80

Karbolic does not mix all that well, is higher in price than both karbolyn and glycofuse and has the highest osmalarity by far at 142

My personal intraworkout will be strawberry kiwi or orange mango glycofuse at 75-150 grams depending on bodypart, mixed with 30-40 grams PEPTOPRO from truenutrition and probably 1 scoop of our aminolast BCAA product... all with about 60 oz water

why not use the least amount of liquid possible. slam it down. then wash your mouth out

why not use the least amount of liquid possible. slam it down. then wash your mouth out

You don't want to do that, you can't have the powder (the carbs part) overly concentrated or it will upset your stomach.

I use 150 grams of carbs and 50ish of casein hydro and mix in 2000 mls of water.

JM

this week we are releasing GLYCOFUSE (Gaspari). The taste is awesome and is 100% pure cyclic cluster dextrin. With the intraworkout drink, you want the lowest osmalarity aka fastest gastric clearance and largest surge in liver glycogen...

Vitargo is best here, but does not mix well and is the highest price wise = Osmalarity =64

glycofuse mixes instantly in water and adds albion minerals for electrolytes = osmalarity = 66

Karbolyn tastes great but can get a little syrupy as workout goes on = osmalarity = 80

Karbolic does not mix all that well, is higher in price than both karbolyn and glycofuse and has the highest osmalarity by far at 142

My personal intraworkout will be strawberry kiwi or orange mango glycofuse at 75-150 grams depending on bodypart, mixed with 30-40 grams PEPTOPRO from truenutrition and probably 1 scoop of our aminolast BCAA product... all with about 60 oz water

Awesome post right there!

The mineral part is critical in it too, to make it a perfect intra drink...glad ytou mentioned that.

John do you use the peptopro or the cheaper casein hydro? thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity