over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Dose of PRIMO - From Experience Only

Adonis89

Registered
I've found that for my size (210lbs, 6% BF, 5'10"), 750-1000mg PRIMO works best. I get no negative sides from PRIMO no matter what the dose...except for the literal pain in the ass from injecting high volume.

What have you guys found to be the ideal dose of PRIMO from your experience? Please also note your stats because AAS doses are good to adjust to LBM differences.

I used primo in a variety of doses throughout last year.
It is my favorite drug because I get zero negative mental side effects from it. All other AAS give me anxiety and insomnia, but not primo. I don't get any other sides from it either, just nice gains.

I found the same as you, 800-1,000mg is the sweet spot. Way better than EQ IMO, and almost comparable to a zero bloat nandrolone. NPP/deca gives me more LBM than any other AAS, but I get some sides too. Primo is the closest I can get to those results with zero side effects.

I have gotten results with as little as 400mg per week, but I prefer to run high doses of it. I would love to do an experiment with doses over 1g to see if there are more gains to be had.

I am 5'9'', I fluctuated between 190-220lbs, 8-12% bf over the last couple years depending on how immersed I was in the whole lifestyle at any given moment.

I am planning on starting a cycle very soon that will include 700mg of primo weeky. I chose 700 because I will be using .5cc per day of 200mg per ml primo along with a prop/mast/tren blend.

I used primo in a variety of doses throughout last year.
It is my favorite drug because I get zero negative mental side effects from it. All other AAS give me anxiety and insomnia, but not primo. I don't get any other sides from it either, just nice gains.

I found the same as you, 800-1,000mg is the sweet spot. Way better than EQ IMO, and almost comparable to a zero bloat nandrolone. NPP/deca gives me more LBM than any other AAS, but I get some sides too. Primo is the closest I can get to those results with zero side effects.

I have gotten results with as little as 400mg per week, but I prefer to run high doses of it. I would love to do an experiment with doses over 1g to see if there are more gains to be had.

I am 5'9'', I fluctuated between 190-220lbs, 8-12% bf over the last couple years depending on how immersed I was in the whole lifestyle at any given moment.

I am planning on starting a cycle very soon that will include 700mg of primo weeky. I chose 700 because I will be using .5cc per day of 200mg per ml primo along with a prop/mast/tren blend.

I'm with you man. PRIMO is my absolute favorite overall. I stay on it year-long with absolutely zero adverse health effects ( I do frequent blood work). It gives my physique the cleanest look.

Results-wise, the only thing that tops it while staying lean and dry is TREN. I add Mast P when I'm really lean and looking to do a shoot or something - maybe ~4 weeks of mast toward the end.

I do "blasts" with TREN here and there but I can't tolerate the insomnia, mood fluctuations, etc for too long (I don't get "rage," just emotions all over the place).

I'm on about 750mg PRIMO/week right now with 250mg Test P.

I've used the same dose of PRIMO with TREN for a good amount of time, and noticed that with TREN, the PRIMO gets a bit overshadowed and I get sick of all the pinning. From now on, I'll just be swapping the PRIMO out for TREN when I "blast" and then adding it back in after the blast is over. I know it will deplete blood levels and need to build back up but I don't think 2-3 weeks or so will do any damage. I only blast tren for 4-6 weeks on average. Since you said you may combine TREN with PRIMO, I'd say to save the PRIMO for after the TREN.

I'm not a big fan of EQ either. Takes too long to work, hematocrit/RBC gets too high, anxiety and appetite increases can be annoying.

I've used NPP only once. Didn't bloat too much. NPP would be my second option if I wasn't able to use PRIMO. It seems that people say NPP adds a bit more LBM and fullness than PRIMO, but it's hard to tell what's water and what's not (even if the water is mostly IN the muscle with NPP). Both PRIMO and NPP are good at keeping glycogen full, but since NPP pulls a bit more water, it may be slightly better in that area.

BTW - is your 200mg/ml PRIMO in EO, EO+GSO or just GSO?

I've made 200mg/ml in GSO and the pain and post injection swelling was aweful (the PRIMO stayed in solution in the vial, but crashed in the muscle).

I'm going to make it next time around with 200mg/ml in pure EO to see if I can get away with that. Should really help cut down on all of the pinning...

for me my sweet spot is 900mg to 1200mg. LOVE THE stuff! :D

Tren blasts and primo cruises is pretty much my long term AAS plan... for similar reasons... as much as i love the tren results it messes with my head pretty good... I just wish Primo was a bit more affordable at a dosage thats worthwhile running... hits the wallet hard.

Tren blasts and primo cruises is pretty much my long term AAS plan... for similar reasons... as much as i love the tren results it messes with my head pretty good... I just wish Primo was a bit more affordable at a dosage thats worthwhile running... hits the wallet hard.

I basically have the same approach. Soon I'll be adding about 4-6iu HGH year round and then trying out some pre-workout slin during my tren blasts. I don't want to get too big (I don't compete and have little interest in it as of now).

750mg-1000mg still seems to be the average sweet spot for PRIMO. Looking forward to hearing back from some more guys. I suppose not many people use it due to the cost element. It's really worth it though (IMO)!

I've found that for my size (210lbs, 6% BF, 5'10"), 750-1000mg PRIMO works best. I get no negative sides from PRIMO no matter what the dose...except for the literal pain in the ass from injecting high volume.

What have you guys found to be the ideal dose of PRIMO from your experience? Please also note your stats because AAS doses are good to adjust to LBM differences.

700mg for me..Used up to about a G but 700mg of scherings is the best

Do you guys when cruising on 600+ mg of Primo a week notice any sexual dysfunction? Low HRT does of test needed?

Thanks ya'all good info

Whats your primo dosage year round? Do u drop it when cruising or keep it high? Have you found it effects your hemoglobin/hemocrit numbers?

I'm with you man. PRIMO is my absolute favorite overall. I stay on it year-long with absolutely zero adverse health effects ( I do frequent blood work). It gives my physique the cleanest look.

I think most men need at least 400-500mg wk to start seeing good results. I've had IMPRESSIVE results at 600 and 800mg wk dosages. 1 gram per week was very good tot but not more noticable than the 800mg wk for me.

I only blast tren for 4-6 weeks on average. Since you said you may combine TREN with PRIMO, I'd say to save the PRIMO for after the TREN.

I've used NPP only once. Didn't bloat too much. NPP would be my second option if I wasn't able to use PRIMO. It seems that people say NPP adds a bit more LBM and fullness than PRIMO, but it's hard to tell what's water and what's not (even if the water is mostly IN the muscle with NPP). Both PRIMO and NPP are good at keeping glycogen full, but since NPP pulls a bit more water, it may be slightly better in that area.

That is a good suggestion, I may just save the primo for after my tren blast.
I haven't been running much test at all the last couple years, I get too many sides when combined with 19-nors or other aromatizing AAS. I want to try a decent dose of it again with a non aromatizing anabolic that is not a 19-nor, so primo it is......so I may transition from my tren blast into a high dose Test + primo stack with aromasin.

For me personally, I am certain that NPP gives me more pure muscle. I don't respond exceptionally well to AAS, but NPP seems to be my special drug. It gives me big gains with almost no bloat. I would blast the high hell out of it if I weren't susceptible to 19-nor side effects. Even prami isn't enough once I get over 700mg of nandrolone. Primo steps in to save me though, its my favorite drug because of the lack of sides. I like NPP at 700mg with a gram of primo, that is the best.

It's EO plus grape seed, Goes in smooth and leaves no pain.

There are guys running multiple grams of test saying it is better than 1g, and there are guys running well over 1g of deca saying it is better than 6-700mg.
I wonder if that is the case with primo. I would love to try 1,500mg-2,000mg of it. I would have to run it solo to ensure results were from the primo and nothing else.
Maybe I can do that for the blast after this coming one :)

I am on trt and was looking into this myself.

Primo is my absolute favorite, but I have never tried over 100mg EOD (~350 a week) and did great with that...always with TRT (200-250mg).
Considering bumping up from 300 primo currently to 500/wk but would only be able to do that for a month before being out...not sure it's worth it.

I've made 200mg/ml in GSO and the pain and post injection swelling was aweful (the PRIMO stayed in solution in the vial, but crashed in the muscle).

I'm going to make it next time around with 200mg/ml in pure EO to see if I can get away with that. Should really help cut down on all of the pinning...

I'm currently running Primo Acetate in EO and its very smooth, really no pain at all which is great...

Do you guys when cruising on 600+ mg of Primo a week notice any sexual dysfunction? Low HRT does of test needed?

Thanks ya'all good info

I always have a TRT dose in me with any other anabolic/androgen.

Whats your primo dosage year round? Do u drop it when cruising or keep it high? Have you found it effects your hemoglobin/hemocrit numbers?

I run it 500-1000mg all year. Below 500mg is pretty useless for me. I've found that I get great results from 600-800mg and I haven't increased to 1G per week to try yet because it forces me to pin ED instead of EOD (current PRIMO is 100mg/ml). I'd also rather save that additional ~250mg of added PRIMO (to bump to 1G) for when I may sit at a higher LBM. Basically, I'm trying to see how much I can squeeze out of ~750mg/week before I increase it.

My RBC is always healthily high-normal because of AAS use, but the only time my hematocrit was borderline too high was on EQ and/or on higher doses of Test (neither of which I use anymore).

I think most men need at least 400-500mg wk to start seeing good results. I've had IMPRESSIVE results at 600 and 800mg wk dosages. 1 gram per week was very good tot but not more noticable than the 800mg wk for me.

Good point, I agree. I would rather save the idea of bumping to 1G or 1G+ for when/if I chose to sit at a higher LBM - if it's even necessary.

That is a good suggestion, I may just save the primo for after my tren blast.
I haven't been running much test at all the last couple years, I get too many sides when combined with 19-nors or other aromatizing AAS. I want to try a decent dose of it again with a non aromatizing anabolic that is not a 19-nor, so primo it is......so I may transition from my tren blast into a high dose Test + primo stack with aromasin.

For me personally, I am certain that NPP gives me more pure muscle. I don't respond exceptionally well to AAS, but NPP seems to be my special drug. It gives me big gains with almost no bloat. I would blast the high hell out of it if I weren't susceptible to 19-nor side effects. Even prami isn't enough once I get over 700mg of nandrolone. Primo steps in to save me though, its my favorite drug because of the lack of sides. I like NPP at 700mg with a gram of primo, that is the best.

It's EO plus grape seed, Goes in smooth and leaves no pain.

There are guys running multiple grams of test saying it is better than 1g, and there are guys running well over 1g of deca saying it is better than 6-700mg.
I wonder if that is the case with primo. I would love to try 1,500mg-2,000mg of it. I would have to run it solo to ensure results were from the primo and nothing else.
Maybe I can do that for the blast after this coming one :)

I am on trt and was looking into this myself.

I like the idea of switching between NPP and PRIMO during my "cruises" since it keeps the system guessing a bit more. Combined there should be some good synergy - that's just a lot of pinning...

Do you get that typical nandrolone face-bloat from NPP? How would you describe the fluid retention?

What 19-nor sides do you get from NPP? I had gyno surgery by Dr. Blau so that's not a concern of mine...

I've stuck with TRT test doses and never looked back. My physique is always tighter/dryer and no more moon-face (which I despise)!

1200 mg was twice as good as 600 mg was for me. I love primo but I did have prostate issues at 1200. I used Gauls.

I like the idea of switching between NPP and PRIMO during my "cruises" since it keeps the system guessing a bit more. Combined there should be some good synergy - that's just a lot of pinning...

Do you get that typical nandrolone face-bloat from NPP? How would you describe the fluid retention?

What 19-nor sides do you get from NPP? I had gyno surgery by Dr. Blau so that's not a concern of mine...

I've stuck with TRT test doses and never looked back. My physique is always tighter/dryer and no more moon-face (which I despise)!

Yes, the synergy is great, they are my two favorite anabolics, and I get the best growth from the two of them. I would love to go really high dose on both one of these days.

I've been pinning ED 90% of the time for 5 straight years now (oil based antioxidants and supplements when on and off cycle), so I am very used to it. I backload slin pins a lot of the time to minimize scar tissue, but the majority of them have been 25g 5/8". After doing it this long it just becomes routine, I don't even think twice about it, its like brushing my teeth.

I am sensitive to side effects, so I prefer frequent pinning even with long esters.
I don't get facial water retention at all, I just hold a little 'ring' of water around my body just above my waistline. I'll be able to clearly see my abs, but the lower two are softer looking with water over them, and my love handles and lower back look soft. My chest gets a little puffier, and my nipples get sensitive. I have had gyno surgery before, but it came back a little and I am very sensitive to it now.

19-nors also mess with my head a little, I get anxiety and have trouble sleeping on them. I am less confident and less motivated. Pramipexole really helps with this. I swore off tren before discovering prami, now I love it again.

I need to see Blau. I begged my doc to remove the entire gland, but he said it would be concaved. I told him I didn't care, I'd rather have that than chance gyno again, but he wouldn't do it and I had no say since insurance was covering it. I had Kaiser and the gyno was pubertal.

So 150mg test a week with 600 mg primo you all could maintain sexual function?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131