Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 09:13 AM
Kilo Klub Member

sorry to tell you this but judging by the pics your arm genetics just aren't too great...
Old 09-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Kilo Klub Member

why do you have huge black marks all over your body and face ? that's a sign of fucked up genetic right there
Old 09-05-2012, 09:28 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmuscle View Post
sorry to tell you this but judging by the pics your arm genetics just aren't too great...
Yeah I was very skinny in high school. I weighed 126lbs when I graduated.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaltb4k View Post
no sir....it does work and work well
Awesome thanks. I'm definitely going to give this a try. I'll let you guys know how it works for me.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw33man View Post
why do you have huge black marks all over your body and face ? that's a sign of fucked up genetic right there
some of the shit you say sometimes is just so damn retarded that i can't help but LOL in real life

LOL
Old 09-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drillbit369 View Post
Yeah I was very skinny in high school. I weighed 126lbs when I graduated.
that is not a sign of bad genetics... a lot of pros used to be skinny like a pen in their teens... Look up naser El sonbaty when he was younger

tmuscle and drillbit369 like this.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
some of the shit you say sometimes is just so damn retarded that i can't help but LOL in real life

LOL
trolling since 1988 modafukaa !!
maxrep24 likes this.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Kilo Klub Member

to the OP,

yeah, the only way you can increase the size of your arm is if you increase the size of your whole body

still though, your arm is just going to be a weak body part for you. Even if you have spot injections, its temporary. also, i don't think seo will help you much because they lag a lot. i guess seo can help them look normal but i dont think they will ever be a great body part for you.

on the bright side though, you have REALLY damn good chest, delts, and back.

are you a white boy? i notice a lot of white boy have the same problem you have. lanky arms that don't gain much, but they got great chest/back/delts
Old 09-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
that is not a sign of bad genetics... a lot of pros used to be skinny like a pen in their teens... Look up naser El sonbaty when he was younger

yep true

never gauge someones genetics by how they were as a child...

takes a few years of training and gear to know how great your genetics are

though the guys with superior genetics blow by everyone within months of training and super supps
Old 09-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
to the OP,

are you a white boy? i notice a lot of white boy have the same problem you have. lanky arms that don't gain much, but they got great chest/back/delts
by his skin color and his blonde hair you still couldn't tell if he is a white boy ? op whats the size of your dick, a lot of white boys have 4 5 inches
Old 09-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
by his skin color and his blonde hair you still couldn't tell if he is a white boy ? op whats the size of your dick, a lot of white boys have 4 5 inches
you would know, raw33

jaltb4k likes this.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Its actually a really bad case of herpes I caught back in thailand.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
to the OP,

yeah, the only way you can increase the size of your arm is if you increase the size of your whole body

still though, your arm is just going to be a weak body part for you. Even if you have spot injections, its temporary. also, i don't think seo will help you much because they lag a lot. i guess seo can help them look normal but i dont think they will ever be a great body part for you.

on the bright side though, you have REALLY damn good chest, delts, and back.

Yeah man I've got a case of dat der lanky white boy genetics.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
op whats the size of your dick, a lot of white boys have 4 5 inches
About tree fitty. You mad?
Old 09-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:

bro.....you are crazy as hell! LMFAO!!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:34 AM
FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
it could be that your arm genetics just aren't that great

in which case you will need to drastically make the rest of your body larger in order for your arms to get bigger
Yep, this and I have heard about +10-15 lbs of overall healthy weight to add @ 1" to your arms
drillbit369 likes this.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

Fuck that black mark joke is still making me laugh nice one raw
Captnshitacular likes this.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
really did laugh my ass off! Well done!
Old 09-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Wow those pics are pretty crazy! You even have big forearms! lol. Damn stubborn arms just wont grow it looks like, focus alot on triceps.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Registered Member

Your arms look a lot like mine. Long and skinny. I have tried everything to bring them up to match the rest of my body but it just is not happening. They do grow as I grow but still are not big enough to match my legs. The best growth I have gotten out of then is low weight very high reps. Concentrate on the squeeze. Lots of volume. Good luck.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2