over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better results from no test cycles

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Does anyone else get better results from running test-free cycles besides me?

I just went back to running a dbol/anadrol only cycle, with cjc WITH DAC(7mg/wk) and the pump is so much better than when I had test, tren, and other stuff in my cycle.

All I notice when I run test is my balls shrink up like raisins.

Dbol/adrol and gh peptides, or hgh, keeps my balls big and full like they were meant to be, and I'm full blown pumped all the time.

Also, if you never have tried cjc WITH DAC, try it. I like it as much as 10ius hgh. The results are astonishing!!!

Last edited:
i prefer test in the mix but it seems to give some people the downers. me it makes me feel better and i dont need as much sleep at night to feel rested.

:yeahthat:

I really enjoy no test. Masteron does the trick with keeping libido there, but Anavar certainly killed it without the presence of testosterone.

400mg Primo/200mg Mast a week and I'm loving it. Lean face, high libido(granted testosterone does it more so), tighter body, less bloat, etc.

I'll still keep it while I bulk just as a buffer, and an agent to use(remove) while trying to get lean at appropriate times.

It's all experimentation. So many people who hold an e-gun to your head if you said or recommended no test cycles, I just tried it out for myself. Worse comes to worse, you have test on you and you put it back in right?

Well, I never needed to after my last diet. I did while bulking though, and it's been about 10 days since my last injection of test(and about 8 days into my mini-diet), and I'm liking it a lot.

for whatever reason i dont respond to test good at all, i keep reading how awesome test works for everyone but not me, wish it did i have some much of it from my rx i have lolol

I like the very low to no test cycle. Keeps the balls happy, no bloat, no acne and no oily face. Seems like estrogen and prolactin are in check too. Nice.

I HATE test.. it makes me a complete mess, brings out EVERY side effect in the book for me

With just 500 test, i cant use tren at all without sides
with no more than 200 test, i can use 5 gallons of tren a week without worry

This goes aginst everything I have ever learned for 30 years. No test?

" no test" cycles are glorious for the first 5-7 weeks, sky high libido and god like feeling, after those few weeks are up you will be an irritiable walking mother f*cker with a limp noodle and unmotivated

Run a min of 250mg a week

incbb

by no test you mean a TRT dose or NO TEST at all JJB1 ?

I love TEST, TEST IS KINGG !!!

test GH is all I need to look sexy as fuck year round !

the only thing I hate about test is bloat which I take arimidex and dandilionroot to battle the baloonness

Last edited:
Been off test since the first of the year, i feel like a new man without it. Granted i got most of my initial size from test (and eating like a horse early on). But dropping it has changed my physique. Tren Ace and Tren Hex, Masteron, NPP, Anadrol, D-bol and short bursts of Winny are where its at for me. Harder an stronger and my sex drive has increased. Tren and the NPP give me all the size and strength of test. I absolutely love to run those two...
My weight has only changed a little, but i look better and more defined.

I will add test again one day, but probably only test prop.

the only thing I hate about test is bloat which I take arimidex and dandilionroot to battle the baloonness

I mean no test at all. Maybe it's because I ran 2-3 grams of nothing but test for years, that it doesn't work well for me now. All it does is shrink my balls to where it shuts me down. On other compounds my balls stay big so I most likely am getting test production naturally.

Anyone who thinks you can't grow without test it so far off base. Try 50mg dbol with 100mg adrol and hgh or gh peptides. I feel like a million bucks and grow so much better off these. Since my balls don't shrink, there obviously is test production going on.

Hgh and gh peptides release leutinizing hormone to some extent. That is all I need to get keep from getting shut down when on dbol and adrol.

I decided to try the low test + moderate tren idea this cycle. I still have some bloat but i think my nipples aren't as puffy. Otherwise it's too soon to really judge, but i think it may be beneficial for people like me who bloat and store fat very easily.

for whatever reason i dont respond to test good at all, i keep reading how awesome test works for everyone but not me, wish it did i have some much of it from my rx i have lolol

What type of results do you see from it? As in do you still get good gains but you're just bloated so you look worse, or do you not even get the good gains?

Do you notice the dandelion root itself does much? I tried it for awhile off cycle and didn't notice anything, but maybe on cycle would be more significant.

Last edited by a moderator:
" no test" cycles are glorious for the first 5-7 weeks, sky high libido and god like feeling, after those few weeks are up you will be an irritiable walking mother f*cker with a limp noodle and unmotivated

Run a min of 250mg a week

incbb

I'm in the same boat. Although I only use 50-100mg test and thats plenty to feel normal, great libido and no bloat for me. With the added tren and mast I'm a lot more horny than high test cycles.

YES

low test, low tren is working very nicely for me, although I can do a gram of test with no sides and no problem I dont see any reason too now.

Don't be silly people, at least use 150mg of test minimum, not none at all. You want some testosterone in your system

I'm curious about cjc with dac. I always go without dac. Pulsation and all that. Doesn't dac cause gh bleed? And are u using ghrp with it? I need more cjc and may switch. Thanks. And I also like low or no test. I bloat just thinking about it.:eek:

[/B]
Does anyone else get better results from running test-freecycles besides me?

I just

went back to running a dbol/anadrol only cycle, with cjc WITH DAC(7mg/wk) and the pump is so much better than when I had test, tren, and other stuff in my cycle.

All I notice when I run test is my balls shrink up like raisins.

Dbol/adrol and gh peptides, or hgh, keeps my balls big and full like they were meant to be, and I'm full blown pumped all the time.

Also, if you never have tried cjc WITH DAC, try it. I like it as much as 10ius hgh. The results are astonishing!!!

Test is KING as they say.

This goes back to "everybody's body is different"

Find what works for you.

Chip.

I like lower test, like 200-300mg weekly at max.

right now using 200mg

I agree with INCBB and Alpha 100%. Without test, you will feel good for 5-7 weeks, then it will hit you. Gh and peptides may help but it needs to be there. I personally can't even run low T high tren cycles, I felt great for about two weeks, then libido was gone.

I have gone to lower doses of test, and it's working well but test IMO is a staple that will add some great size, at least in the beginning, then you can lower it and bump up the others to lower sides and hopefully continue to gain. I'm another who is loving TP now, I kinda always have, but I like to run like 250 TE a week with tp eod, add some npp or tren, dbol, peptides and I'm good to go.

Then I ran TRT test, var, proviron for a good while and looked full, had a constant pump and great libido. But anavar is the worst for libido without test. Dbol especially without test will make you feel great for a few weeks, that super fast aromitization rate for some reason can make you feel mentally great for a while but without T it will come to an end. Just like dosing T high from day one will likely bring sides and lethargy.

I love T, can't live without it. I was always the guy to run about 1g to maybe 1500mg of T only cycles, even ran a gram for a year straight with labs just to see what was going on, actually labs were good until I added deca for a good amount of time at the end, bp went up along with blood counts and that took a while to straighten out. Now I keep my test lower, 250-750, and add in other compounds based on what I'm planning to do and it works great.

JJB I know how you are feeling, and a lot of guys in foreign countries, lots of Egypt, and some other areas act like test is thevworstvdrug on the planet and ruins a physique but I'm not sure if they are running shorter cycles. Many guys don't like the aromatase because it makes them look wet or sloppy but just really drop the dose and you should get that same hard look.

I always run hcg in small doses as well do technically that should prevent the need for test, especially HMG and some igf or Gh/Gh peptides but I personally just can't go without it, I don't feel right at all.

JJB I really think it was the high doses of test that were making you feel that way, I noticed that after running test at 1g or slightly over for long periods of time, with or w/o other compounds eventually made me feel lethargic but it was mostly my hematocrit/hemoglobin and add 750 or more of deca with it and some dbol and I couldn't donate blood fast enough but honestly loved how I looked. Now I tend to keep T a little lower, use npp, and var even with dbol.

I also found that while running TRT occasional 4-6 weeks of 50-75mg dbol with 150 TE felt great and I didn't seem to hold much water at all, but I must admit I don't hold much water at any dose, and it's more difficult for me to gain fat then it is for me to gain muscle it seems. I started out with a very low bf, skinny as hell, and very very active in sports so I was burning cals like crazy. Playing hockey at a paid(not NHL yes I'm a loser) level and trying to keep some weight on was impossible with all the practice, then off ice practice, sprints, plyo. I had as much food as I could eat and would set alarms to wake up and drink premade shakes and still it wasn't enough, then I found test and it changed the game. Easily held 10-30lbs more then I previously could, appetite was stronger, and I was stronger, faster and felt like the man, but it still never got me a NHL contract so by the time I hit 25, I gave up on attempts at playing for a living, which I was making money on farm teams and pro leagues but you would be surprised at how little the money was.

Sorry to add so much and not trying to get off topic but I guess whatvim getting at is still keep a minimum of T, and for most I still think its the best thing to start on and really you can run it for your first couple of years with maybe an oral and still progress well. But some of the more experienced guys who have attained a certain body weight, and knowledge of how to eat for their body, etc, may not really need much and can take advantage of other compounds as the bulk of your cycle, but I wouldn't give up on test all together, after all it is what makes us men. And a quick example, my buddy ran a deca only cycle one time, had great results, but after week 7 he finally lost libido and had deca dick, now add in even 150mg T and he can run that same cycle without issues.

But experiment and see what works for you, I was amazed at how full and dry I looked on low t, var and lost some size but guys were telling me I looked bigger, maybe just because of the quality of muscle or not holding that little bit of water you could see a more defined look to the muscle. My other buddy ran tren ace only for months at a time with no libido issues but I can't do it, on paper you should be able to, but that guy is a walking hard on, I think he has issues.

There you go guys.

No need for any test what so ever. And 10 ius HGH? psh that shit is over priced garbage. All you need to do is inject cjc with dac a million times per day (all timed exactly right of course) and the results are the same!

Sorry JJ, but I'm not buying into it :eek:

I would have considered the no test thing, then I read the cjc with dac/ hgh comment and had to throw everything you said out the window.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131