over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Sleeping Pill?

bomb401

Registered
Tried trazadone, klonopin, gabapentin, over the counter antihistamines...melatonin...nothing keeps me sleeping through the night. Any ideas? Usually I can sleep, just not while on deca.

3mg ketotifen fumarate. hell, you might even try zolpidem (just ask your dr, easy to get) to fall asleep, and the keto will prolong the slumber. how much melatonin? otc stuff is way too much. optimal dose is 300-500mcg.

Just a guess here, but are you running more test than deca?
If so reducing your test down to like 200mg is highly likely to end your 19nor insomnia

The best combo and NON dependent too(like Ambien),is Clonipene and Hydroxyzine.

restoril does my body good... have to take early in night tho if want to go down at decent hour and still wake early.. definitely need a true full 7-9 hours as suggested...

Ambien (zolpidem) is very good and has not been found to cause dependance. Don't take antihistamines longterm as they have been shown to increase the onset of dementia like symptoms (and possibly increase the risk of alzheimer's)

The best combo and NON dependent too(like Ambien),is Clonipene and Hydroxyzine.

Do you mean Klonopin?

No I just started deca with a 1 gram shot in me and have been running test prop at 100mg eod for like 2 weeks.

Last edited:
lunesta + an otc

If trazadone isn't working for you, none of the OTC or herbal stuff is going to do jack.
I have suffered from severe insomnia since I was 18, I'm 30 now and trazadone didn't work for me either. Seroquel and Remeron both knock me out. I alternate between the two, sometimes I have to take both.
They can leave you with a serious hangover grogginess, but its a hell of a lot better than no sleep at all.
Remeron saved my life.

I actually recall using trazadone yeeears ago.. I know I had to ramp up the dose to remain effective, any of former users here had to deal with that also???..first was using 50 then bumped to 100 then 150... after that I said no thanks.. didnt click until I googled it and remembered it by the brand name, desyrel...

i had the same problem
no one of the sleeping pills worked for me

e checked after my thyroid funtion anf the were extremly elevatet
now i took thyroid medication and have no issues with sleep

check your thyroid glands

Do you mean Klonopin?

No I just started deca with a 1 gram shot in me and have been running test prop at 100mg eod for like 2 weeks.

I think he meant clonidine, which is a blood pressure med, but will knock you out. BUT it has a good chance of making you dependant on them.OH yeah try restoril or dalmane, both benzo's though.

Last edited:
How about 3.3-5iu Riptropins bf bed time I am sure you will sleep like a baby.

I tried all sorts of scripted meds form my GP and all the usual OTC stuff and all i ever ened up with was either groggyness or a hangover or both.

I now use 400mg Magneisium Citrate along with a cup of strong Chamomile tea and im getting the best sleep ive had in ages. I always wake up around 2-2.30 for the toilet but get straight back to sleep till the alarm nowadays.

Also do you have any anxiety issues?

I use Ambien with some Melatoin. Works for me pretty good most of the time.

I've used ambien for years and now all of the sudden the stuff makes me sleep walk and over dose on pills. I woke up in the hospital one day and as I was coming to they asked me why I was trying kill myself? I was angry and said WTF? I stated if I wanted to kill my self I have many guns and would be dead right now if I wanted to kill my self. It turns out after taking 1 ambien before bed I got up during the night at different times and took the whole bottle with narcotic pain medication and muscle relaxers.

anabolic2k, yes I do have anxiety issues - especially on deca and tren. Like it is basically a 24/7 panic attack and anger. What helps with that? I have a script for klonopin but it feels like a horse tranq when I take it.

anabolic2k, yes I do have anxiety issues - especially on deca and tren. Like it is basically a 24/7 panic attack and anger. What helps with that? I have a script for klonopin but it feels like a horse tranq when I take it.

Go to a doctor - anxiety meds and psychotherapy will help

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner