Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ness

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Registered Member

How to build outer bicep head?

I saw a pic today of Ronnie and I was just amazed by how his outer bicep head peaked so high over the inner head.

So I have zero peak. How do I make my outer bicep head work? I notice the only time I even feel mine work is when I am at the top of a bicep curl and I squeeze. Otherwise I am certain my inner bicep head does all the work.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Kilo Klub Member

You need different genetics.
Tom likes this.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

yes.....genes. coleman would have the same arms no matter what type of curls he performed.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

Genetics is it. Some guys are full, others more peaked.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

What do you currently do for bi's

Use code "MAGNUS" for 5% Off your next Synthetek order!
Old 10-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

Do cambered bar or straight bar curls with your grip closer than shoulder width. Get your hands as close as you comfortably can and this should force much of the stress of the movement on to the outer head of the bicep. I've used this technique quite successfully to bring up that area as it used to be a weakness for me as well. Good luck

THE EXPERT AT ANYTHING WAS ONCE A BEGINNER

WISH I WAS OCEAN SIZE, THEY CANNOT MOVE YOU MAN, NO-ONE TRIES
Old 10-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
You need different genetics.
This is probably the correct answer.
I doubt I will ever build a peak but the outer bi is much smaller than the inner, I would like to at least even it out a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus82 View Post
What do you currently do for bi's
I do a lot of ezbar wider grip curls, db curls, hammers and reverse curls. I don't do any close grip curling...

Old 10-05-2012, 07:03 PM
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack of all View Post
I saw a pic today of Ronnie and I was just amazed by how his outer bicep head peaked so high over the inner head.

So I have zero peak. How do I make my outer bicep head work? I notice the only time I even feel mine work is when I am at the top of a bicep curl and I squeeze. Otherwise I am certain my inner bicep head does all the work.

As many have already mentioned,,,alot of its your own personal genetics.
Just keep training them hard though.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Registered Member

Any time the elbow is behind the plane of the body, it will place more stress on the outer head. Incline DB Curls & Drag Curls are a good place to start.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

I noticed more peak when I ditched my bar curls and typical dumbell curls. I read in in one of Mountain Dogs posts of him saying you got to get freaky with it. Try different movements and see what feels best and works. I found overloading the top of the movement is when I had the best feel. For this i do single arm concentration curls, hand on the wall, leaning over, and curling kind of cross-body. I also do chin-ups varying widths, leaning back slightly, 30second positive and negatives concentrating only on bi's. Hope this helps.

Old 10-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

what about selective use of synthol to target outer head and increase peak

your brother in Christ,

Lucky
Old 10-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyone View Post

your brother in Christ,
Lucky
Is that your secret to those big guns Luckone? I haven't seen many guys over 50 with guns like that!

Old 10-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the compliment bro, I'll be turning 58 in Dec. Haven't tried synthol yet, but after seeing your results, I'mm giving it serious thought. I'm about 18 3/4" now and the largest I've gotten cold was 19 1/4" about two years ago. Would love to hit 20 inches at least once.

your brother in CHrist,

Lucky
Attached Images

Old 10-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyone View Post

your brother in Christ,

Lucky
What I was going to say, it worked for me when I did it. Syntherol works very good for small sites like that.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Registered Member

DB Preacher Curls
Straight Bar Norrow Grip Curls Standing
Hammer Curls
Finish with Ez Bar Reverse Curls Standing