over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Younger guys that use HGH

JLizzle

Banned
Im 23...been on 5iu ed of Riptropins for past 3weeks...deffo staying leaner.

What protocols do you younger guys use and why?
Im wanting to try 10iu ed for 2months but not sure if it will be worth the extra cost.

I know Alpha.....was testing peptides...is there any factual proof now that running peptides and hgh together is better...as some studies say yes...but others say no...

My goals....stay lean...grow lean muscle...

Cheers
J

I'm 28 and in my opinion running 5iu a day at 23 is too much you are still in your prime as far as your body producing its own natural hgh. Unless your goal is to get your ifbb pro card then I think you could do 2-3 ius and still get great results. Just my 2 cents.

You'll stay lean with 5ius a day, no problem. You will not gain muscle on that dose. In order to do so, you need to bring up igf levels which means higher dosing and adding some slin as well. In theory, the more hgh you take, the more of it should convert to igf in the liver which should lead to hyperplasia, but again, hyperplasia is theory based. You will be disappointed in muscle gains just high dosing hgh IMO, w/o slin. I don't encourage using slin though seeing how young you are and how much more you have to potentially gain w/o it.

I'm 28 and in my opinion running 5iu a day at 23 is too much you are still in your prime as far as your body producing its own natural hgh. Unless your goal is to get your ifbb pro card then I think you could do 2-3 ius and still get great results. Just my 2 cents.

No your wrong, he is young and normally probably producing equivalent to 2iu's a day so why would he take a replacement dose. When he takes the exo gh he will not be producing his own so he would just be replacing what his body normally makes with your dosing recommendation.

You Need to be thinking the opposite way. 5 iu will kill his natural 2iu and give a surplus of 3 over natural. A 50 year old will kill his 0.5 (if even that) for a surplus of 4.5 but still a total of 5. 2 iu a 25 year old will break even where as a 50 year old will still have a 1.5 surplus so a young man is wasting his time with 2iu. 5 is good for everyone

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You Need to be thinking the opposite way. 5 iu will kill his natural 2iu and give a surplus of 3 over natural. A 50 year old will kill his 0.5 (if even that) for a surplus of 4.5 but still a total of 5. 2 iu a 25 year old will break even where as a 50 year old will still have a 1.5 surplus so a young man is wasting his time with 2iu. 5 is good for everyone

I second this. Unless it's a replacement dose for a medical condition, I think 5iu is a good baseline. I don't know what you'd consider young, but I'm 29 and running 5iu right now and love it.

Might be better off dosing 1iu 3x a day to get 3 different FFA's releases thru out the day

Might be better off dosing 1iu 3x a day to get 3 different FFA's releases thru out the day
This is good for fat loss, on paper at least but real world experience seems to point to there not being much difference for me. I would still do what you suggest if convenient though

What is a good starting age?

I think HGH is great at any age (any age meaning you are already old enough to use AAS). GH was a game changer for me, it made my AAS work better it seemed. Others have reported similar experiences to mine. The first time I used 5iu daily, it was like doing my first AAS cycle all over again, gains were phenomenal and I got leaner in the process.

10iu was even better. I wish I could afford to be on 10iu daily forever, it literally transformed me.

I think people (especially young guys) are wasting their time with 2-3iu, especially if you are using Chinese generics. You might be shutting down your natural produced GH and just replacing it with sub par GH but at pretty much the same levels or only slightly higher. Not worth the money IMO.

I think HGH is great at any age (any age meaning you are already old enough to use AAS). GH was a game changer for me, it made my AAS work better it seemed. Others have reported similar experiences to mine. The first time I used 5iu daily, it was like doing my first AAS cycle all over again, gains were phenomenal and I got leaner in the process.

10iu was even better. I wish I could afford to be on 10iu daily forever, it literally transformed me.

I think people (especially young guys) are wasting their time with 2-3iu, especially if you are using Chinese generics. You might be shutting down your natural produced GH and just replacing it with sub par GH but at pretty much the same levels or only slightly higher. Not worth the money IMO.

This.

My current cycle is the first time using GH and right now I am 210, which is not the heaviest I have been, but this is the best I have ever looked at any weight. Four weeks into cycle with GH/tren/test and up 15 pounds and significantly leaner.

Can't be on 10ius forever unless you want to risk having permanent high blood sugar levels which could ultimately lead to diabetes. From a health perspective, it's safer to high dose for 4 weeks then drop to low dose, repeat.

Can't be on 10ius forever unless you want to risk having permanent high blood sugar levels which could ultimately lead to diabetes. From a health perspective, it's safer to high dose for 4 weeks then drop to low dose, repeat.

Even 3 months in on 10iu after being on 5iu for months with no break, the highest my blood sugar got(other than immediately after meals) was 95. I have a glucose meter and checked it frequently. I even posted about it with a pic of my glucose meter and its reading.
Exercise and diet will have a huge effect on this.

Even 3 months in on 10iu after being on 5iu for months with no break, the highest my blood sugar got(other than immediately after meals) was 95. I have a glucose meter and checked it frequently. I even posted about it with a pic of my glucose meter and its reading.

A lot of it is genetics, gh has almost no effect on my blood sugar at all and it's always ran very low anyway. Even 10iu daily probably won't bring me up to most normal people's levels. As you say diet and training have a huge impact too. Some low carb or fasting days make a world of difference

Last edited:
Opps dp

Last edited:
Im 25, best decision i ever made to use rips this young. I don't care what anyone says.

I look like a bodybuilder 24/7 because of the leanness.

No longer a bloofy mess half of the year while i add size. That alone is worth every damn penny.

Not to mention it brings a complete balance to life, no longer will you worry about bday cake, eating out on dates with your woman, having a few drinks with friends, etc.

Live life AND look damn good doing it.

Jay dub nailed it for me. Being able to loosen up the diet for me is so nice. Just ate bday cake with no worries. Cookies with lunch and not worrying about carbs is truly priceless.

I agree with you. Diet mostly determines your bgl. 95 is the higher range of normal, but non the less still within range. Many people are sensitive to insulin response while high dosing hgh, but you're obviously not one of them. I wasn't aware that you took the necessary steps, so that's my bad.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs