YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bringing up lagging parts - by any means possible!

MyoPlasia

Registered
Hi guys. I am a long time lurker on this board. But first thread!

I know theres threads out there asking this but they are usually combined with asking about a certain enhancer, that being e.g - PEG MGF, etc...

I want to know peoples opinions on what they think is best and what has worked for yourselves if you have tried anything in particular and had succes.

On this subject of lagging parts i feel my biceps are lagging far behind the rest of my upper body. And then ive got my legs which are as of this time too small for my upper body. However the biceps are my key concern here, as i havnt been training my legs 'balls to the wall' for years like i have everything else.

Perhaps you guys favour any of the following: ...?
1. Simpley use new training styles
2. Different rep ranges/weight
3. MGF
4. PEG MGF
5. IGF DES (seems popular)
6. iGF LR3
7. Synthol (not keen myself tbh)

Any ideas and opinions will be appreciated, i hope i get a warm welcome! :)

just wasted 2 min. of my life opening this thread and reading it.

Put on 20lbs. Your biceps will be bigger.
And squat more, it will help.

This, also hit back hard as fuck and eat like an animal after the your can't build a huge back without your biceps growing too. Also accept the fact they will always lag somewhat due to genetics as your grow better in your stronger areas regardless.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Thanks for a more positive response! Funnily enough ive put 20lbs on in the last 3 months since my holiday. However everything has grown in the same proportion (as id expect). I wanted to try and bring my arms, in particular bi's up on their own so i have better balanced physique for a possible show next year

This, also hit back hard as fuck and eat like an animal after the your can't build a huge back without your biceps growing too. Also accept the fact they will always lag somewhat due to genetics as your grow better in your stronger areas regardless.

Hit back hard - check!
Calorie excess - check!
I know what you mean saying this as i would advise it to somebody else asking this question. My back is my most dominant musclr and if anything id rather it slow down growing so arms can catch up! I do pretty big lifts with high volume on lats an should probably ease off for a while.

Did u decide to post because uv had a problem with bi's yourself?

Hit back hard - check!
Calorie excess - check!
I know what you mean saying this as i would advise it to somebody else asking this question. My back is my most dominant musclr and if anything id rather it slow down growing so arms can catch up! I do pretty big lifts with high volume on lats an should probably ease off for a while.

How old are you?

Hit back hard - check!
Calorie excess - check!

My biceps are my weakest point along with calves yes. This blast I've actually managed to add about 1.5 inches in about 5 weeks. I just said fuck it got on a good dose of tren and used slin and gh pre workout. Once a week I blast arms hard with Supersets. I do incline dumbbell curl and seated dumbell overhead extensions about 5 sets of each to failure. I use the seated cable row machine, lay down flat and do lying curls about 5 sets super setted with rope push downs. By this point my skin feels like it's gonna split and I do a few sets on the bicep machine just to pump a few more aminos and a bit more tren into the muscle. Barbell curls have never done shit for me. If I'm honest though I think the above has only worked so well because the pre workout GH and slin is forcing so much good shit into the muscle. I wouldn't expect them results on gear alone. Also I've been eating loads, focusing on dead lift and gaining weight. The size gain is still really only in proportion to the weight gain also so there's only so much you can do to balance it out

Last edited:
spot injections

wouldnt hurt. has helped me in the past.
-JS

How much did this help out...Would like to hear more on this

Obviously training and diet comes first. Then you can use the various methods you highlighted in the list. But site injections definately have a place. Many will say it is mainly inflammation and that is partly true but there have been studies showing the effects the likes of deca can have on local site growth.

During my last cycle I injected most things into my bi-ceps and tri-ceps and noticed an extra increase in size in my arms. They felt fuller and just had a great feel to them. They are small muscle groups so the oil definately makes a difference.

But sure if site growth was as real as some thing most of us would have massive right arse cheeks :D But there is definately merit in trying it and it should only help.

I find an insulin needle is best as it minimizes scar tissue build up due to the smaller needle. It all depends upon the oil thickness but a 27G has been perfect for all my oil. Too small a needle and you have to push too hard to get it through and that can cause more trauma to the muscle tissue. I would back load the insulin pin with a normal syringe/needle.

Last edited:
i had some sucsess a while back doing 2 sets every morning 1 warmup
and one high rep for pump 20 minutes after eating .. my theory was
to fill the fasted muscle with protien

if it was the main reason it worked i dont know
i was on 5 iu gh ed , 5 iu slin ed 80 mg tne ,, 20mg prop ed and 100 primo ed

i did this for a month i noticed some peak improvement and a growth spurt
the month following

What's your training routine look like?
Reason I ask is because I never used to train arms separately, I figured they were worked hard enough with heavy pushing and pulling.
I recently gave my arms their own dedicated training day and they have responded with some growth.... I think it has also helped me increase strength on my big pushing and pulling movements.

I also spot inject a lot of my AAS into my biceps, it is a convenient and relatively pain free site for me.

What is your height and weight? The reason I ask is because if you are not a fairly large guy, you are going to need to concentrate on just adding mass to your whole physique, then work on weak points once you get there.

couple of things you can do.

Train the muscle more frequently....2-3 times a week but adjust volume down accordingly.
concentrate on gettung the strongest fucking biceps humanly possible. A stronger muscle for reps(think forklift, not cannon) will be a bigger muscle.

Spot inject.

Train the muscle more frequently....2-3 times a week but adjust volume down accordingly.

Worst thing to do.

1 Hit them as hard as you can, go over yourself with a partner @superset/degressive/eccentric-contraction.
2 Let them recorvery for 6 days, with lot of clean foods.

Worst thing to do.

1 Hit them as hard as you can, go over yourself with a partner @superset/degressive/eccentric-contraction.
2 Let them recorvery for 6 days, with lot of clean foods.

:confused:

I am nothing special but I have gained my best overall results from training very frequently using high intensity but very low volume. Everyone is different so you should never dismiss a method just because you never liked it after you done it for 2 weeks.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear