over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. Crisler on SubQ Injections

Stewie

Featured Member / Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Interesting. 2 ml of test cyp and 1 ml of Deca pinned subq.....I wonder if this would work just as good as same thing IM?

Thanks Stewie. I've listened to some interviews with him and he's a smart guy. Always enjoy hearing his thoughts.

I saw him in person. He is diesel and cool

I have thought about going Sub Q, but just have not tried it yet. I will watch this video when I can turn up the sound.

Worth trying for sure, I subscribed to his Youtube videos.

Thanks for posting!!!

interesting for sure. I guess I need to do more research on sub q shots as I have never done them straight in-always at an angle. He is lean in that vid...seems odd that he wouldn't be going through the fat to muscle going straight in....

I tried this with underground gear (with benzyl alcohol) and got really irritated welts everywhere I injected. Do you guys have success with UG stuff and SC injection???

I had to stop because the welts were so ugly/irritated on my abdomen.

i really enjoyed his video i may have to do more research on this but seems like a sweet concept

I tried this with underground gear (with benzyl alcohol) and got really irritated welts everywhere I injected. Do you guys have success with UG stuff and SC injection???

I had to stop because the welts were so ugly/irritated on my abdomen.

Pharmaceutical Testosterone is made with Benzyl Alcohol too brotha. Just FYI.

Interesting. 2 ml of test cyp and 1 ml of Deca pinned subq.....I wonder if this would work just as good as same thing IM?

Kinda what I was waiting for him to mention lol. Any way Im going to be starting some Tren ace soon so I tthink I'm going to give it a try.

Anyone have some experience with injecting other esters (tren, deca, eq etc) sub q?

Last edited:
does anyone know the maximum you can inject in a single subq shot. I am taking 5cc a week right now and would be nice to do 5 1cc sq shots.

This is for hrt purposes. notice he injected like.25ml. i would not suggest doing this with 3ml. it is going to leave a huge lump for days if you do that.

This is for small volume injections...

I been using this system for over 10 years, I did figured out on my own.

At one point Dr. Crisler did not advocate the use of SubQ injections. Dr. Eugene Shippen has advocated SubQ injection, like yourself emeric for years with great success, Great minds think alike :D

SubQ works fine for me but Personally, I prefer shallow IM, allowing for larger volume injections.

SubQ works fine for me but Personally, I prefer shallow IM, allowing for larger volume injections.

Just making sure... By larger volume injections I'm assuming you use this for gear unrelated to TRT?

Just making sure... By larger volume injections I'm assuming you use this for gear unrelated to TRT?

No, I should of clarify that. I haven't done a cycle in over 10-12 years, it's for TRT.
I'm prescribed 180 mg, I split it in two doses, I once was doing twice weekly SubQ injections it "Bellied" or welted (not painful). Worked fine as far as maintaining good sex hormone levels, there was some variations when I switched too ED SubQ,higher TT levels, higher SHBG levels, lowered Bio available T levels, E2 stated relatively the same +/-.

I do have a script for a blend of L Carnitine, Methionine,Choline Chloride, Insoitol and Cyanocobalamin that I inject 1 ml SubQ, welts like a mofo, goes down in a few hours post injection.

Phil or Emeric maybe you can answer how much is too much oil to use in that area and is it mainly for longer esters?

Emeric has a great thread on daily injections. I believe it starts with "Why I think..."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131