over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feel like shit on orals?

Big Vin

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
Are orals a huge mind fuck for you? Currently running Drol 50 and Dbol 40 as a kick start to my Test C/Eq cycle...3rd week in and feel like shit, on and off throughout the day. Don't get me wrong, orals make me strong as fuck and I get some incredible pumps.
Trying to decide whether the on and off headaches (I know, increased BP..and upped my med for this), stomach discontent and general mind fog is worth it though. I do spread the dose out to keep blood levels steady too.
Would like to hear some of your opinions.

Dbol I am fine the first couple weeks then starts to go a bit up and down, as you said Alot to do with bp and how one feels.

A bombs are a no no for me, become a right price from the start lol

At a minimum I would drop the Dbol as now after three weeks, you seem to have jump started it and the test should have kicked in. Not sure of the drol as I just dont know enough about it.

But products that make you feel like shit dont seem worth it in my book beyond possiobly DNP, PGCL, ect. and that kinda thing where you know you are probably going to pay going into it.

IPG

This is why I avoid orals all together unless its pre-contest, and even then ANavar and Proviron I will use and they seem to be fine on me. Dbol bloats me up inside and gives me the worst gas pain, ruins my appetite. Anadrols hit or miss. What some guys have had success is running them 10 days on/off, helps alleviate the sides for many, including me last time I tried it.

Orals tend to raise my BP, make me red faced, increase my irritability a little while about 30 mins after I take them and for some reason kill my hunger.
The way I administer them now is to break up the dosage into three times, for example: 7am, 3pm, 10pm. When I started doing it this way, it really made a difference in BP spike, irritability, and red face.

I do feel they have their value and place, as with anything, as long as not taking high amounts.

Last edited:
mayb try dropping the drol and stay with dbol. also consider a digestive enzyme and liver care of some sort definetly. like 6-8g/day

I agree. They do have their place, IMO. Man they are a mind fuck for me though....maybe that 10 day on..10 day off method that was suggested will work for me.

Proviron is the only oral I can run. Everything else makes me feel like absolute shit within a few days of starting. That being said, Ive had great success with the injectable form of dbol, anadrol, winstrol etc...

Are orals a huge mind fuck for you? Currently running Drol 50 and Dbol 40 as a kick start to my Test C/Eq cycle...3rd week in and feel like shit, on and off throughout the day. Don't get me wrong, orals make me strong as fuck and I get some incredible pumps.
Trying to decide whether the on and off headaches (I know, increased BP..and upped my med for this), stomach discontent and general mind fog is worth it though. I do spread the dose out to keep blood levels steady too.
You are getting headaches due to high RBC count. You are taking Eq and anadrol they both increase your RBC.Drop the Anadrol I guarantee it is the problem.

I only get headaches if my bp is high.. RBC count never gave me a headache. I would love to see studies done on the damage orals do to your digestive track. I think it's worse then the liver issues... I get heartburn, loss of appetite etc

I can't do orals either. Had to drop them completely a year ago.

High RBC can raise the BP, which can in turn make u feel bad. For me, orals do make me feel like ass after a cpl weeks, at high dose, or if it hasn't been a long time since ive been on them. Iv found that higher dosed milk thistle, r-ala sometimes, nac sometimes, ginger, and olive leaf extract all help. Other anti-ox too. the NAC can raise ur HCT/RBC tho, so be careful with that, but it is great for liver.
Iv found that if my liver is healthier, my appetite stays up and i feel WAAAAY better, energetic, happy, etc. It took me a while to figure that out, bc everyone used to say how dbol made them feel good, and it did me too, but after a while i started running into those sides with it. I REALLY like to combine a 50/50 mix of dbol and winnie or drol and winnie, yum.

By the way, Var seemed to do this badly too at the higher doses. Off topic, but has anyone tried the new IP 50mg var since it changed from the coated ones to spotted ones? feedback?

Keep the dosages lower and you'll feel better=Better results. Patience with the orals my friends.

I was thinking about running drol/dbol combo for the first time too, but I've been a little worried about orals bc of the sides and liver effects. My enzymes were elevated before pretty high.

By the way, Var seemed to do this badly too at the higher doses. Off topic, but has anyone tried the new IP 50mg var since it changed from the coated ones to spotted ones? feedback?

Honestly I would tell you if it was not true, but I think we had one complaint last year on the vars and tons props before the switchover and 1 that I recall ( which seems to be related to the color change not the content change) and as many props as before.

I truly feel they are as good as before which is what you always hope for. We sell a ton, unfortunatley becuase of the extended delay in shipping from China, we are out. However check Samson or Gear Depot they are both good programs.

IPG

Honestly I would tell you if it was not true, but I think we had one complaint last year on the vars and tons props before the switchover and 1 that I recall ( which seems to be related to the color change not the content change) and as many props as before.

I truly feel they are as good as before which is what you always hope for. We sell a ton, unfortunatley becuase of the extended delay in shipping from China, we are out. However check Samson or Gear Depot they are both good programs.

IPG

I have to agree they are the same as before.

drol and dbol together no thanks....

The combo has been GREAT for bulking and strength (it's a board sponsor's products too)!! First 2 weeks no problems..then started to feel up and down going into week 3...it's tolerable, but I'm only doing 4 weeks and my Test C/ Eq will be totally rolling. Plan on some Winny tabs the last few weeks of this 16 week trip. :)

Last edited:

have u gotten blood work that combo had my hdl at 14

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity