over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Voltaren Cream

mickeymbbc

Banned
Anyone ever take diclofanc cream versus the orals from the doctor? Usually my doc prescribes me voltaren (diclofinac) pills, but I heard the cream works pretty well for tendonitis...

mick

I never used Voltaren for tendonitis but have used it many times for muscle issues. It worked wonders for my rhomboid/lat strains. I'm sure it does tendons wonders too. Anytime I go to Turkey, I pick up about 10 tubes to last me a while. Just ran out though :( They also make water soluble effervescent version of it now too I believe.

I heard you can order it straight off of Ebay, though I have not checked yet. thanks for chiming in bro,

mick

I heard you can order it straight off of Ebay, though I have not checked yet. thanks for chiming in bro,

mick

Good to know, I'll definitely check it out, thanks!

EDIT: Found a bunch but dayum they're trying to charge an arm and a leg.

Last edited:
I have used it before for muscle and joints and I really do like it.

My uncle who's a doc has quite a few samples of it at his place. He swears by it and wrote me a script for it once. It didn't really do much for me even though I used it religiously for a month straight. :confused:

A few strongman competitors I know swear by the stuff. A friend gave me a couple of sample tubes last year. It worked pretty well for a bout of tendonitis in my patellar tendons.

Voltaren gel helped relieve some elbow tendinitis that I dealt with for quite awhile. There are a number of sellers on Amazon as well for a decent price, if you don't go the script route.

Just got prescribed the voltaren gel by Dr for a wrist issue call de quervain tenosynovitis yesterday.... Picked up 3 tubes at cvs...with my insurance it still cost me a hundo... ill be able to assess tha results in a few weeks.... I can tell you tho that I just took almost 6 months bc of ongoing tennis elbow in both elbows... I was precribed (not sure exact spelling) "prednisone" pills to take for a week.... They healed so fast I was amazed... Went from about 15% to 85% in 2 weeks...I couldn't train at all, and household normal shit killed them, a few weeks later and I'm back in tha gym w no pain pulling or pulling... I think u can only do 1 prednisone treatment a year tho, I'd ask ur dr about it... It worked a miracle for me...

I used the gel for a month and it didn't help my chronic elbow tendonitis very much.
If youorder online, just make sure you're careful about not combining with other nsaids.

I went thru a tube myself over the past couple months and honestly I believe it works very well better than any other topical cream I've ever tried. I apply the stuff pre training to joints and or muscle which might formerly get inflamed.
I recommend and endorse Voltaren Gel

Some sources carry it for fairly cheap. I went through 3 tubes and it really helped my strained shoulder.

Thank you for everyone's advice, great feedback here. Too many micks around though:naughty: Everytime I turn read posts, its by mick. I even seen a Slick MICK:banghead: Under old mans post:D (NO offence SLICK MICK) Time to change my name!@#

I use Ibalgin Gel. Best one out there. Kills back sprains like nothing else. Even had a bad inject in the tri last week...all swollen...took it out in one night.

voltaren did wonders.
it hasnt let me down with any inflammation issues. i trust it so much, i always keep a tube in my car.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws