over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Agmatine, a supplement you should know about and should be using

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Okay so I have seen WAAAAY too many people not knowing about this product and anybody that ended up trying it out has loved it. Basically it is used for pumps and the pumps on it are great. If it doesn't happen within the first day given a couple more days (for me it took about 3 days to notice it).

It does not need to build up in your body or anything but it takes some people some time to notice it. Use 750mg-1g of it with your pre-workout.

DO NOT take it with DMZ or the pumps will be WAY to painful and after each set you will have to wait for five minutes before you grab or hold on to anything again.

You can give it to your animal with DES and it will help you animals out a lot when it is getting off things like DES or DMZ. The product will turn a pure garbage pre-workout drink into a miracle worker.

Hopefully some of you will end up trying it out :)

Interesting I've never heard of it.
Where do you get it? Board sponsor?

Also I see in you signature that I can get 10% discount! Where? :D

I've been using it for some time. It's just the simplest form of l-arginine so there is no need for conversion in the body which results in greater pumps. It works great for a while but the effects will fade after extensive use. You can get it in raw powder at many sites and many pre workouts are now carrying it as well.

I get mine in bulk from muscle feast...I pretty much get all my stuff from their because they are uber careful about what goes into their product and research everything before they start selling it.

Sadly my 10% off will not work on their site but it will help out on your animal research ;)

Also l-arginine sucks and even taking it will not raise your arginine level...take 2:1, or even 1:1, ratio citrulline malate and it will actually raise your arginine level pretty darn high.

I've been using it for about a month and it works as advertised.

Few things works on my body to me notice something, this is one that worked... Even creatine I don't feel that much, but this thing worth the cost. I bought mine at iherb but I think ordering in bulk is way better and cheaper.

Does a lot more than just pump. There are many other benefits
**broken link removed**

" Agmatine is a byproduct of the amino acid arginine, but goes well beyond arginine in terms of benefits. Agmatine works through stimulating the release of pituitary hormones, including Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Growth Hormone (GH). Agmatine has a variety of benefits, and can be beneficial and desirable for athletes and bodybuilders as well as fitness enthusiasts and people in search of a healthier lifestyle as they age. Agmatine also stimulates the release of Nitric Oxide by acting on the Nitric Oxide Synthases.

Agmatine is a truly versatile supplement, with users reporting improved endurance, improved recovery, enhanced performance, dramatic and long lasting pumps, and improved overall body composition including increased lean muscle and decreased body-fat. "

I love iForce's Hemavol, great dose of Agmatine and Citrulline

BUMP for a good supp

It taste pretty bad to me, prepare a cup of oj.

it tastes swore to me...I mix my pre-workout and agmatine in 1oz of water or less, swirl, and chug.

Chew gum afterward and your good to go.

Google/Pubmed

Besides Agmatine what else do you take for training related supplements?

there is a preWO prod which uses it exclusively with citrulline etc... idk what new formula is since cant recall name to find but it also had DMAA with caffeine back then and sure they dropped the DMAA now... before was like around yr or two ago... worked fantastic but would get tolerance built up from DMAA I imagine so would swap out after a month for something dif like white flood... then run it back on... worked well, just a little pricey..

frankly I love my 15ius of hum-r preworkout... currently with cyto's monster mass and a fairly cheap knock off preWO mix, shit is off the clanker... I think at some point I will have to look for and/or confirm the synergy of argmatine and slin... Im sure they could potentially play great together in the pump game

I'm curious if anyone else has benefited from agmatine. I may give this product a try in the coming weeks....but still on the fence.

ill have to experiment with this pretty soon, thanks for the info

IMO and IME don't waste your money on this.

its a pump supplement. Basically 98% of people that I have seen try it said that they had bigger pumps through out there workouts.

It matters what you use. If you are going with slin and couple of other dark-siders already in you and take it then yeah you won't feel much but if you just take it and maybe one of the stuff from the dark side you'll notice the difference.

They are a lot of people on PM that just take caffeine or a normal pre-workout supp as a pre-workout and they would definitely feel the difference....but then again everybody is different so it might of not workout for you guys. But have to give it a try at the correct dosage before writing it off.

I have been on Agmatine for about a year now, and loved it from the first dose. Also mix it with DAA, Citruilline Malate, and Di Creatine Malate Mixed with some bulk flavored BCAAs and you have a nice little pre-workout.

its a pump supplement. Basically 98% of people that I have seen try it said that they had bigger pumps through out there workouts.

It matters what you use. If you are going with slin and couple of other dark-siders already in you and take it then yeah you won't feel much but if you just take it and maybe one of the stuff from the dark side you'll notice the difference.

They are a lot of people on PM that just take caffeine or a normal pre-workout supp as a pre-workout and they would definitely feel the difference....but then again everybody is different so it might of not workout for you guys. But have to give it a try at the correct dosage before writing it off.

I was also reading that this supplement has a ton of other positive benefits besides the pumps

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear