YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real solutions for steroid related acne?

Dallashunk

Registered
Im interested to hear what other users do to prevent acne, or at least keep it in check. Mine is worse during the winter months, with no exposure to sun or tanning. Years ago, I used to go to a tanning booth, that seemed to do wonders as far as keeping away breakouts during cycle. Also, do estrogen levels have more to do with acne, or testosterone levels? Any advise?

For me the best thing is tanning. I just don't use any kind of tanning oil. I only get it on my chest and its never real bad. Good luck.

I found that swimming in a heavy chlorinated pool really helped but it dried the fuck out of my back ... also there is some research this isn't really the safest thing to do anymore.

Antibiotics can also be a temp 2-3 week fix.

Acutane and once is gone take one every couple a days or so. I even stopped and they still haven't came back.

It was weird but after even I stopped using acutane I rarely have to deal with acne.

Accutane drop severly IGF and HGH, plus lots of others several sides.

1 month ago my back was insane... i could not even train with a tank top because my shoulder/back was pretty much like "burned", countless BIG blood pimples, my shirt was full of bloodstains after workout...out of control.

After 1 month of 10% benzoyl peroxid gel, everything is under control. I have less than 5 "new" small pimples (i'm still ON), i still have acne scar but it take times (or UV :) ) to disappear.

I can now train back with a tank top, and have bloodstains way less often.

:D
Acutane and once is gone take one every couple a days or so. I even stopped and they still haven't came back.

It was weird but after even I stopped using acutane I rarely have to deal with acne.

This isn't weird. This is what Accutane does. Weird is ne doing four full Dr supervised courses. Last one 110mg a day. And still came back 3 month later

During prep with copious amounts of drugs. My acne cleared. I clearly have food sensitivity and or eating broccoli helps detox body so clears me. Up??

Tren always clears any acne I have, fucking bizarre I know. Cruising on 200 test I gave to be bang on with cleaning my face every am and pre bed and after work also. On tren i gave 0 acne anywhere. I can even eat a ton of chocolate on tren and stay clear

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Tren always clears any acne I have, fucking bizarre I know. Cruising on 200 test I gave to be bang on with cleaning my face every am and pre bed and after work also. On tren i gave 0 acne anywhere. I can even eat a ton of chocolate on tren and stay clear

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thats funny you should say that, Ive noticed that too when Im on Tren, acne seems to go away a few weeks in. Another bonus for Tren, the wonder drug,lol. Most of my problems are on a test only cycle. Guess I need to stock up on Tren, I may give that accutane a try also, as a last resort, Im a little worried about the drugs effect on the liver

Have you guys seen that bodybuilder body wash. I know a few bodybuilding boards that sell it. Just curious if that works.

Also I am not sure if it is acne on me. I get bumps below my arm pit about nipple height but they are different than zits...they dont pop like zits do. Also get these on lower back/oblique area.

Also have keratosis pilaris and get little bumps on back of butt and arms.

I use to not have these issues until last 3 years. About that time it was discovered I was hypothyroid, low testosterone, and low adrenal hormones.

On TRT, armour, and adrenal supplements.

Just wondering if it is acne or something else. Guess I need to go to dermatologist.

does test, or e2 cause acne in terms of steroid use? obviously the two are related.

Im on 40mg accutane, some cream antibiotic thingy from doc, and tanning twice a week, shoulders still not 100% clear and its been probably 2.5 months.

How much do u weigh. 40mg is a lighter dose at over 200# I was 80-100mmg

Sitting at 180lbs right now, I am not under a doctors supervision so I wanted to keep doses as low as possible. Taking liver support products

what type of acne are you getting? being on AAS you have to wash your face every single day with a facial cleaner, one that cleans pores and blackheads... it has to be part of your everyday regimen like brushing teeth

try the baking soda a few times a week and your skin will be cleaner and have a healthly glow

you face can really go to shit f your not on top of it while " on"

incbb

what type of acne are you getting? being on AAS you have to wash your face every single day with a facial cleaner, one that cleans pores and blackheads... it has to be part of your everyday regimen like brushing teeth

try the baking soda a few times a week and your skin will be cleaner and have a healthly glow

incbb

I use otc face and body washes for acne, proactive and stuff like that.

My face is very clear minus one or two pimples here and there, sometimes none.

The problem is my shoulder (left is WAAAY worse than right) and cluster of what seem like cystic acne. some randoms on chest also. painful. back is not bad at all really.

all started when I ran tren ace at 100mg EoD ontop of 200-250mg test (cant recall), after a week or two my face and shoulders exploded and I had to stop the tren after 3 or 4 weeks (which sucks because I was looking great, but couldnt take my shirt off). It never really went away so after 3-4 weeks I started accutane at 20mg and increased to 40mg two weeks ago. still get random flareups on shoulders.

going to start taking 10g of b5 powder ED to help get me clear, tanning absolutely has helped.

Benzyl peroxide cream/gel will work wonders. If that wont do it, tea tree oil applied after a hot bath and let sit til it dries before putting a shirt on. 2x per day and you will clear up in a day or two

Vit B-5 and Vit A every day will also help keep the skin somewhat clear

incbb

Shower with acne body wash and antibacterial soap mixed with baking soda.
Also rub apple cider vinegar on area before bed

i hate acne.....its such a psychological problem to deal with, my forearms got it bad, couldn't wear a tee-shirt, currently doing tetracycline for it. i have some tane but don't want to use it right now as im doing a cycle soon and don't want to stess my liver. if its cystic then no gels or creams will work only prevent imo, your going to need antibiotics.

incbb

Use backing soda how?

Curious as to what degree genetics play in AAS's role on acne. For example, is it like MPB where some people can run 2gm's a week and have no hair loss, but if you are prone to MPB, AAS speeds up the process.

I'm sure, like everything else, it really depends on the individual. I am getting ready to do my first blast this coming year so I guess I'll find out. Is acne prevention a staple for most of you guys or do a lot of you just not have to deal with it at all?

Seems counter intuitive to risk your health to look better physically, only to covered in cystic acne.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws