over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flushing out your pipes and resetting your metabolism

jimmyjones

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
DISCLAIMER : INTENDED FOR ROOKIES AND BEGINNERS, NOT PROFESSIONALS

So here I go...

You ever remember, when you first began bodybuilding…reading mad magazines, about how these professionals just ate a bizillion calories, and that’s how they got to that freaky size you see in the pictures…
So what do you go ahead and begin doing? You too, begin slamming down carb drinks, with labels such as “SUPER DUPER MASS” and “SIZE-ON” and piling down endless amounts of food thinking that its gonna make you look like the guy in the magazine…

Lmfao.

If that couldn’t be further from the truth.

Now that Im much more advanced in the game, I realize that is so absurd, its completely the opposite of what youre supposed to do.

When you pile down endless calories, were talking 4500-6000 per day, only to be used for a one hour workout…you are only gonna get FAT FAT FAT!

And then you wonder why you feel so sluggish, dragging complete ass in the gym and falling asleep at work….And you ask yourself…how could this beeee?!?!

I have ate so much foooooood! I should be full of energy!!!
“ Wut da fuck bro :(

Do you know why this happens?

When you eat your bizillion calories…blood rushes to the digestive organs (stomach,intestines) in order to TRYYYY and metabolize all that food youre piling down your hatchet…but the human body isn’t that fast, it cant possibly process 1,000 calories before you pile down another 1,000 calories on top of it.
So since blood is chillin’ around your stomach all fucking day long, there is much lesser blood inside your muscles and inside your brain, and that’s why youre sluggish as fuck in the gym and your pump SUCKS…and youre falling asleep at work….Because your body is too fucking busy trying to metabolize all the bullshit.

So then you start backing up….like clogged up plumbing. You fill your intestines with all this fucking food, and it starts fermenting inside you and you just severely hinder your entire body. Your blood is constantly filled with sugar and triglycerides 24/7…no no, I mean 25/8 .

Im sure you’ve ALL experienced this… Well you simply need to STOP. You are only damaging your body and you ARE NOT enhancing your muscle gains, you are HINDERING them.

How do you reverse this?

Simple. Do the exact opposite. You stop eating entirely. Not a single fucking meal. What will this do? It will give your body a chance to FINISH metabolizing what you put in it 2 days ago, so you can be FRESH.

Put it in your mind that you will not eat for the next 2 days. Yes, that’s right, 48 hours.

Now, you may have your own "detox" protocol....but below is exactly what I like to do.

Take your ass to Walgreens or your local supermarket and grab yourself the following….

(2) Gallons of Diet Green Tea
(4) Quarts of beef and/or chicken broth
(1) Magnesium Citrate
(1) Bottle of Vitamin C

You begin by downing that bottle of Magnesium Citrate. This will begin the cleansing process. This will pull water out of your intestines and make you shit in the toilet all day. During the course of the entire day, you drink an entire gallon of diet Green Tea.
For lunch and dinner, you have 1 quart of broth. And right before you go to sleep, you take 3 Grams of Vitamin C. Yes, that is (6) fucking vitamin pills.

Do this for TWO DAYS IN A ROW.

You will be pissing and shitting all day long, to the point it you will begin pissing out of your ass. Yes, yoohoo coming out of your butt. If you havent pissed atleast 12 times and shit 5 times, you are not drinking enough!

I guarantee you, by the third day, you will feel so fucking amazing. You will be leaner, hold LESS water, and you will look so much better than you did 2 days prior.

And THIS IS when you begin, a CLEAN and HEALTHY diet….consisting of your proper caloric intake. Now…when you finally do get to eat your first full real meal, you will metabolize that shit and it will clear your stomach SO FAST, it will blow you away. Why? Because your metabolism has now been reset, and it is efficient and FRESH. It is in THIS STATE, that you follow what a very well known pro on this board has always preached “Eat when your hungry”. You can properly follow “Eat when your hungry” now that your internal organs are optimized and ready to WORK!

Very interesting read. I assume that sluggish feeling is also why everybody wants to take a nap after the BIG Thanksgiving meal.

Ive never been a fan of colonics as they clean out "too much" ...even good bacteria within your intestines.

Do you just take the magnesium citrate the first day and how much do you take, you say down the whole bottle first thing?

Doing deload next week so this will be very usefull. Thanks a lot.

I do this a couple times a year, and I feel amazing afterwards.
I always get rid of a bunch of gallstones every time I do this flush, its crazy to see what is in your body like that.
You shit so much it starts to hurt though.

I use a cup of olive oil with the items the OP listed, it really gets you going.

Sounds like it could be very beneficial.. I would have to send the girlfriend out of town for a couple days though lol

Hell I'm sure my divorce papers will be on the way:a;tion-sm

Do you just take the magnesium citrate the first day and how much do you take, you say down the whole bottle first thing?

You can do the 1 bottle on the first day, and a 2nd bottle on the the 2nd day.

Magnesium Citrate is basically a bottle of liquid metal. This is what they use in hospitals across the world to cure constipation. 9 times out of 10, Mag Citrate will work beautifully at flushing out everything thats inside of you.

BTW folks, I would suggest doing this over a weekend....you have to be nearby a toilet. I literally shit myself before doing this protocol...but its so good.

When you start shitting yellow, you will know you are fully clean and empty. The internal feeling really feels amazing. You have to just try and believe in it.

Last edited:
Where did you come up with this protocol and the supplements to use?

INteresting info, I liked it.

Where did you come up with this protocol and the supplements to use?

It is my very own self-made.

Vitamin C is a very good diuretic. So is Green Tea and its EGCG. And the Mag Citrate is the ultimate.

You stop all food intake. Flush the gates with an assload of tea (its sugar free), and the night of the 2nd day, you will be pissing out of your ass in yellow. That is how you know your body is now clean internally.

It truly is amazing, but you wont understand what Im talking about, unless you perform it.

I def need to do this.

My metabolism has come to a halt. I feel backed up all the time. And slow and tired is my middle name these days.

The misses is out of town sat night. Maybe Ill start then.

I def need to do this.

My metabolism has come to a halt. I feel backed up all the time. And slow and tired is my middle name these days.

The misses is out of town sat night. Maybe Ill start then.

You really should bro. This is exactly why youre so fogged up all the time.

Metabolizing food is a very stressful process to your body. It takes a LOT of energy, especially very high amounts of protein. Do you know how much your body has to WORK to simply metabolize a 16 ounce steak? Protein has a massive impact on your body.

Once you perform this, your body will catch up and you will feel so great internally. No more bloat, no more gas, no more diarrhea, no more BULLSHIT! :lightbulb:

I do this protocol every quarter of the year....and every single time I do it, I am blown away by how much energy I have afterwards and how fan-fucking-tastic I feel.

I do this a couple times a year, and I feel amazing afterwards.
I always get rid of a bunch of gallstones every time I do this flush, its crazy to see what is in your body like that.
You shit so much it starts to hurt though.

I use a cup of olive oil with the items the OP listed, it really gets you going.

The cup of olive oil sounds great. I forgot to include that I use Fish Oil during this process to curb hunger. 10 Grams at Lunch with my 1 Quart Broth and 10 grams at dinner.

again this sounds okay but still a bootle of mag cite??? how much is that??

Bro you have to make it more detail
day 1 50pill og mag cit and 1 gallon of the
day 2 the same.. what your put uot it eaem to do alot of harm if people to to much of this stuff.. i like to try it put just put out some more info..

plus guys take gram of husk every day broes this will help you alot in the every day

The cup of olive oil sounds great. I forgot to include that I use Fish Oil during this process to curb hunger. 10 Grams at Lunch with my 1 Quart Broth and 10 grams at dinner.

this is what i am talking about you but of good onfo but leave some of it out and that is with the olive oil?? do you have to take this ass well? and that you you eat that day??

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws