over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Check Out This Cool Transformation

D-NUTZ

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
Check out my dude Jareem Maduro. Natty bodybuilder who won the overall in his first ever show. Dude has those black boy genetics. Currently in prep for his second show.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53AkF2vl0l4"]2012 Loosing 70 lbs in 7 half months for my First Bodybuilding show - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Definitely a sick transformation amd props to him!

That was done in 7 months naturally? :rolleyes:

Sick job by him though, I actually follow his instagram account haha. Sick progress he looks great too!

Even if he was juiced to the gills that's impressive. Congrats to him.

Kudos to your homeboy!!

Amazing transformation. Mix good potential with strong desire and hard work and the results can be incredible!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

great transformation!

inb4 muscletech tries to hire him and use his before and afters to market their supps.:D

Black boy genetics?.....

people usually say that because Black men usually have superior genetics towards building muscle and losing fat. It goes back to their ancestors who lived in Africa which was a much hotter place so they didn't need to store fat and then to their slave years where they usually did strenuous labor (after generations of this, nowadays black people continue to have those genetics) whereas white people's ancestors typically lived in cold areas which caused them to store more bodyfat. that is my opinion. but there is no doubting that black people have better genetics... (and i hope i didnt offend anyone touching on that subject:))

people usually say that because Black men usually have superior genetics towards building muscle and losing fat. It goes back to their ancestors who lived in Africa which was a much hotter place so they didn't need to store fat and then to their slave years where they usually did strenuous labor (after generations of this, nowadays black people continue to have those genetics) whereas white people's ancestors typically lived in cold areas which caused them to store more bodyfat. that is my opinion. but there is no doubting that black people have better genetics... (and i hope i didnt offend anyone touching on that subject:))

yea yea, the ole black genetics theory aka eat pizza and little debbie pies, do a set of pushups and wake up 200 lbs 8% bodyfat.

clearly this guy doesn't have genetics anywhere close to that. he was fat as hell. and if he had the genetics to naturally get stage lean from such a fat state while maintaining all of his mass in just 7 months, he never wouldve been that fat in the first place.

he clearly cycled while dieting, revealing that he does have excellent genetics for muscle shape and structure. very good physique potential.

Great transformation! :headbang:

yea yea, the ole black genetics theory aka eat pizza and little debbie pies, do a set of pushups and wake up 200 lbs 8% bodyfat.

clearly this guy doesn't have genetics anywhere close to that. he was fat as hell. and if he had the genetics to naturally get stage lean from such a fat state while maintaining all of his mass in just 7 months, he never wouldve been that fat in the first place.

he clearly cycled while dieting, revealing that he does have excellent genetics for muscle shape and structure. very good physique potential.

anyone who eats whatever he did to get that fat (and probly not exerciseing) would get fat like that even if they were elite athletes (if they were to stop training). but think about this, even though to got fat, maybe the amount of stuff he was eating would make a white guy twice as fat (Or at least much fatter)???

im most surprized at his skins ability to rebound .. im assuming he is young and was not at that weight for years and years

None taken. I can see the get lean gene in lots of black guys. On the other hand my partiallly euro genes make me able to work like a maniac for many hours in very cold weather. Better genetics for what? being naturally leaner? some do yes.
Strength? uh uh thats individual genetics not race genetics. Those same hot weather genetics are part of the reason for those big ole butts on aa women.
fat stored in the glute region kept internal organs from getting too hot.
Now thems some genetics I really appreciate... Hope I have not offended anyone.. T oh damn edit. forgot the beginning of this thread. Oh hell ya guy did a great job clipping the fat off. I don't think I could ever get that fat.
That would be a chore. Great job... T

Last edited:
Wow! That guy is awesome. He must have been training already and was just fat. I'd have no idea that the second dude's body was waiting under the first. But there it is! Damn admirable work there!

Most people who lose 70lbs just look...thinner. Not this guy!

I bet he has suddenly become a hit with the ladies. He must be leading a whole different lifestyle now.... good for him!

Last edited:
Wow! That guy is awesome. He must have been training already and was just fat. I'd have no idea that the second dude's body was waiting under the first. But there it is! Damn admirable work there!

Most people who lose 70lbs just look...thinner. Not this guy!

I believe he said that he had been training off and on for 6 years before he started cutting.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws