over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hiccups

Thunder46

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Anybody ever get hiccups from gear? I'm running high does NPP 700mg week and for the last 3 days I keep getting hiccups so I was wondering if it could be related

I've had this issue before. can be so many reasons, including a hiatal hernia.

I used to get the hiccups for days. no joke, I hiccuped every 10 seconds for 7 days straight once. I wanted to kill myself. it became painful at a point.

I cut out starbucks coffee and went back to dunkin donuts.

I also cut my lifting days to 4 days a week from 5 and this helped the most.

I still get bad reflux when on some kinds of gear but the hiccups went away.

I dont recall this ever happening to me, but I can tell you that I frigging hate getting the hiccups.

I get wicked hiccups that also can last for days on end. Never thought it might be a gear related issue

I never had an issue and don't see how it could be related, but there are crazier phenomenons out there!

I never had an issue and don't see how it could be related, but there are crazier phenomenons out there!

I just was wondering cause it happen after I bumped up my dose from 500mg to 700mg and I almost never get hiccups so its kind of weird don't know whats causing it

someone once told me if you get bad hiccups for a period of time could be due to kidney trouble.:confused: Peanut butter is the cure def take a tablespoon eat it and hiccups no more well at least that normally works for me.

I have had hiccups for days before...very painful ! Had Bloodwork done...showed nothing.My Doc put it down to Anxiety....

Ugh I fucking hate the hiccups.

Thanks for the response guys, I don't think I was having anxiety issues but really I have no ideal what started it but a friend at work told me to take Alka-Seltzer so I took it all day and now it has stopped. I guess if it starts up again I will see my doctor cause I hate the thought that I might have renal problems, thebigguy84 you got me alittle worried I drink a ton of water everyday so I never consider kidney trouble.

i get this now. Never in the past.
Im sure its this t3 im on from MP or else its the tren. Maybe it both.
sometimes i get the burps too where I feel like im about to burp up some food

i get this now. Never in the past.
Im sure its this t3 im on from MP or else its the tren. Maybe it both.
sometimes i get the burps too where I feel like im about to burp up some food

I am also taking t3 from manpower but I took it last year with no problems

I am also taking t3 from manpower but I took it last year with no problems

i seem to be somewhat sensitive to his t3,clen and albuterol.
I think the stuff is just to pure for me. Needs to be cut more.

if its not that stuff then it would have to be this tren Im on right now.
its nothing to bad, but I do notice I burp and hiccup more these days then I did when off lol

im having nonstop hiccups right now for the second day straight. can definately be steroid related. this happened also about 6 months ago, always when i just my dosages up huge. im taking chloropromazine from my dr now but it only works briefly. knocks me out too.

im having nonstop hiccups right now for the second day straight. can definately be steroid related. this happened also about 6 months ago, always when i just my dosages up huge. im taking chloropromazine from my dr now but it only works briefly. knocks me out too.

Thats why I thought it might be related cause it started after I raised my dosage I seem to over it now

I get hiccups a lot teaspoon of sugar works for me

Thanks for the response guys, I don't think I was having anxiety issues but really I have no ideal what started it but a friend at work told me to take Alka-Seltzer so I took it all day and now it has stopped. I guess if it starts up again I will see my doctor cause I hate the thought that I might have renal problems, thebigguy84 you got me alittle worried I drink a ton of water everyday so I never consider kidney trouble.

Yea Kidney trouble would be no bueno.Hate to see anything happen to ya Thunder. I know a er nurse was the one that told me that one sign of kidney failure was continuous hiccups. Can I swear that is true no but I do know if it was to continue def would be worth checking out.

thats so funny i found this thread. my fiance had SEVERE hiccups literally all day. he had his wrists injected w/ cortisone yesterday for carpal tunnel. that explains it!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131