advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acid reflux, upset stomach, no appetite.

peco_12345

Registered
hey guys currently on week 3 of Tren 600mgs w / Sus 1000mgs w and dbol 100mgs ed. I usually dont get sides from Tren or Test though my stomach is killing me latley. I have no appetite/ upset stomach and acid reflux is really killing me latley. Im also on month 2 of Tetracycline for some acne. For the first month I did not have any issues with the antibiotics but i have heard it can cause stomach issues. Any suggestions on the reflux issues and any experience with the antibiotics?

High dose Tren (700mg/week) gave me insomnia, GERD, loss of appetite, and extreme bloatedness.

Low dose Tren (280mg/week) gave me great results and the only side effect experienced was night sweats.

Most antibiotics cause GI discomfort.

if its good quality dbol.......id be willing to be that is the culprit. i get the same issues on higher dosages of dbol

i take nexium ed for acid reflux....if i dont have nexium i use zantac 150

The acid reflux is from the Tren. Generic zantac is super cheap and keeps it away or takes it away quickly. The reflux could also be messing with ur stomach or it could be the dbol or antibiotics also.

Dbol or any oral for that matter can soon give me that. 100mg daily for me would be completely intollerable! i bet if you dropped it, in a week you'd be back to normal.
poor appetite may also be liver related, and 100mg daily dbol and that weekly tren could cause your liver to not function properly. just a thought.

tren generally always gives me reflux, and specialy at such high doses.

It's your Liver causing the Reflux

You like onions with your cooked liver? I can't imagine what your LV's are. There's nothing your going to take OTC that will alleviate your Acid Reflux, all your doing is masking it.

I would advise dropping the Dbol or Tetracycline,both are hepatoxic. Not to mention the Supraphysiological doses of AAS.

Many minerals can decrease the absorption of Tetracycline, thus reducing its effectiveness. These minerals include aluminum (in antacids), calcium (in antacids, dairy products, and supplements), magnesium (in antacids and supplements), iron (in food and supplements), zinc (in food and supplements)

Tetracycline can deplete or interfere with the absorption of, Folic acid, Potassium, B12,B2,B6,Vitamin C, Vitamin K.

Be sure to take a Probiotics with Bifidobacterium longum,Lactobacillus, acidophilus,Lactobacillus casei, Saccharomyces boulardii, Saccharomyces cerevisiae.

You like onions with your cooked liver? I can't imagine what your LV's are. There's nothing your going to take OTC that will alleviate your Acid Reflux, all your doing is masking it.

I would advise dropping the Dbol or Tetracycline,both are hepatoxic. Not to mention the Supraphysiological doses of AAS.

Many minerals can decrease the absorption of Tetracycline, thus reducing its effectiveness. These minerals include aluminum (in antacids), calcium (in antacids, dairy products, and supplements), magnesium (in antacids and supplements), iron (in food and supplements), zinc (in food and supplements)

Tetracycline can deplete or interfere with the absorption of, Folic acid, Potassium, B12,B2,B6,Vitamin C, Vitamin K.

Be sure to take a Probiotics with Bifidobacterium longum,Lactobacillus, acidophilus,Lactobacillus casei, Saccharomyces boulardii, Saccharomyces cerevisiae.

:yeahthat:VERY VERY VERY solid advice

Get your labs checked man , dont put somthing off as being simple as just heart burn when it could be somthing FAR more important. 100mg a day of D-bol is high man even for just three weeks if your liver was suppressed from other use or anything else its a bad dose , and adding a strong antibiotic doesnt help.

That said , some people have issues with antibiotics killing off the good flora in your gut causing poor digestion.

AFTER you get you labs back and IF your liver is healthy id suggest either eating a couple containers og quality cultured yogurt a day or go to the pharmacy and get some Latinex granuals and have one a day to replinish the good bugs to digets your food.

Tren and Real Dbol always gave Me acid reflux

Same exact thing happened to me and it really messed my gains up... i had to lower my doses and drop the d-bol all together .... and it got better and i was able to eat like i was suppose to

thanks for the input guys, will def decrease the dbol dosage to 50mgs and may also scrap the tetracycline.

Ive always had GERD issues and can flare up depending on what Im taking but I have added in a probiotic that has helped a huge amount with reflux and stomach pain.

Don't underestimate the role the tren is playing. Within the last month I made the decision to end my use of tren forever. Tracking my tren use over the past 5 years I see that when I have had bouts like the OP speaks of it was when I was on tren. Long story short I'm done. I was dealing with some severe GI issues in earlier this month. Stopped the tren [ace] within days I improved. Like I said before this is not a coincidence. Its been a trend building for years. Back in 2010 when on an extended tren run I even ended up in the hospital and got the whole endoscopy/colonoscopy thing. They were inconclusive of course. Never figured it was the trend until recently. But in hindsight there is less than no doubt it was/is at least for me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws