over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pain

bulldog2039

Registered
Can anyone give me and ideas or solutions.
I got a shooting pain that runs.from my shoulder down to the middle of my forearm ..
I can't raise my arm up to even put my shirt on pain is pretty bad! It really fucks up my training and my insurance.sux so I avoid the doc . Is there anything. I can do myself to help heal it?

Could be a rotator cuff tear. I have a tear in each shoulder, but the pain only shoots to my bicep.

Sounds like a pinched nerve to me, but if you're having that kind of mobility and pain issues...bro knowledge isn't going to work. I think you're better off seeing a doc before you cause more damage to yourself. Just my 2 cents. Hope you feel better.

I had the exact same thing a few weeks ago. Was a pinched nerve in my shoulder. Went to chiropractor and after 2 visits was good to go. layed off training a couple weeks .

I was just in a car accident a few months ago, I have the same pain they said its a pinched nerve in my c5-c6. I have to get an MRI in a couple weeks. Are youre pinkey finger and ring finger numb at any time?

I was just in a car accident a few months ago, I have the same pain they said its a pinched nerve in my c5-c6. I have to get an MRI in a couple weeks. Are youre pinkey finger and ring finger numb at any time?

Nope not at all its probably my rotator cup. I've had a cortizone shot before but my insurance went from good to shit. I'm gonna have to back off the heavy weight

I had the exact same thing a few weeks ago. Was a pinched nerve in my shoulder. Went to chiropractor and after 2 visits was good to go. layed off training a couple weeks .

Thanks for the advice bro we have a chiro at our gym he's cheap and good so I will go that route first

According to your thread this pain is near to neck i am not sure about my statement.Nope not at all its probably my rotator cup. I've had a cortizone shot before but my insurance went from good to shit.

I was just going to say the neck... not as vertebrae specific but every nerve from the neck down all originate in the neck... could have strained and pinched something in neck and it going to radiate all the way to end of where ever which ever terminates..

I've had bursitis in a shoulder with cortisone shot to follow which is a whole nother fucked up story lol but the sharp shooting pain was isolated to immediate vicinity of shoulder and didnt spread anywhere else... so dont rule out something in your neck just yet is all i'm saying..

this link could help better help show and explain how it can radiate down... its even got pretty colors LOL

**broken link removed**

^This. The best solution is going to be taking at least 3-4 weeks off from your upper body. I would just concentrate on lower body exercises and some cardio. I know it's not what you want to hear but even if you go to the doctor and get diagnosed with some sort of tendonitis, they are going to tell you the same thing + some rehab exercises. If 3-4 weeks of rest does not help you have probably more serious issues and may need surgery.

^This. The best solution is going to be taking at least 3-4 weeks off from your upper body. I would just concentrate on lower body exercises and some cardio. I know it's not what you want to hear but even if you go to the doctor and get diagnosed with some sort of tendonitis, they are going to tell you the same thing + some rehab exercises. If 3-4 weeks of rest does not help you have probably more serious issues and may need surgery.
Ya bro gonna take your advice and take time off. Been lifting 7 years straight time for rest probably hit the treadmill few times a week. Did go to the chiro yesterday he said my shoulder was really screwed up. He did pop it back in its better but still pretty sore

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar