Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
İALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

İALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree48Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Registered Member

What compounds for 2 week cycle?

I've been reading quite a bit of Bill Roberts' stuff lately so have decided to give short cycles a go. Gonna do 2 on 4 off. I've noticed he's a big tren fan - I want to avoid that if possible. So far I have test prop and dbol. Are there any better choices?
Old 02-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20sam91 View Post
I've been reading quite a bit of Bill Roberts' stuff lately so have decided to give short cycles a go. Gonna do 2 on 4 off. I've noticed he's a big tren fan - I want to avoid that if possible. So far I have test prop and dbol. Are there any better choices?
If I were to do a 2 week cycle I would want substances that hit and clear the fastest in order to

A. Actually see some kind of gains from the two weeker

B. Clear the system fast enough with hopes of a much shorter recovery time

Real test suspension ( the one in water not TNE)

And possibly zambon type winstrol, also in water
Old 02-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh123 View Post
If I were to do a 2 week cycle I would want substances that hit and clear the fastest in order to

A. Actually see some kind of gains from the two weeker

B. Clear the system fast enough with hopes of a much shorter recovery time

Real test suspension ( the one in water not TNE)

And possibly zambon type winstrol, also in water
Whats wrong with TNE...i feel it works just as good as water based..if not better then water based. Use what ever you can get your hands on....but i have heard that it must be really high dose for short runs.

Last edited by aqrojase; 02-11-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Board Supporter / Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Exactly! ^^^
Old 02-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

Nothing wrong with TNE, test suspension hits you a bit quicker is all
Old 02-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Any No Ester compounds or suspensions would be best TestNE, TrenNE,.

Props and Acetates are ok, but you'd still eat-up a week or so getting up to speed. So, half your cycle gone.

And you can get away with some heavy orals for only two weeks. Even SD or maybe M1T.

Keep us posted on how this goes for you, gains and gains kept. And strength improvements would be good to know.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehren View Post
Any No Ester compounds or suspensions would be best TestNE, TrenNE,.

Props and Acetates are ok, but you'd still eat-up a week or so getting up to speed. So, half your cycle gone.

And you can get away with some heavy orals for only two weeks. Even SD or maybe M1T.

Keep us posted on how this goes for you, gains and gains kept. And strength improvements would be good to know.
Man, TNE (or Test Ace) + Superdrol for a 2 weeker would be badass. That's what I would do.

Currently in the first week of 150mg Test Ace/ 300-400mg NPP/ 30mg Superdrol
Old 02-12-2013, 12:18 AM
Kilo Klub Member

What is the point of a 2 week cycle? Not trying to be a wise ass, I just dont understand why anyone would do this.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:47 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGE74 View Post
What is the point of a 2 week cycle? Not trying to be a wise ass, I just dont understand why anyone would do this.
you can grow off of two week cycles. very high dose for two weeks to break plateaus. people have this misconception that it takes 8 weeks to grow off of cycles. The steroids start to work as soon as you inject it.When you over load the body with super high doses you shock it..and thus it grows. Its also great to change compounds around. for example...2 weeks do test deca dbol..then next two weeks do tren mast winny...then next 2 weeks do what ever else you want. the goal is to keep the body shocked.
20sam91 likes this.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:32 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGE74 View Post
My thoughts exactly, a waste of products and time.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:34 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqrojase View Post
you can grow off of two week cycles. very high dose for two weeks to break plateaus. people have this misconception that it takes 8 weeks to grow off of cycles. The steroids start to work as soon as you inject it.When you over load the body with super high doses you shock it..and thus it grows. Its also great to change compounds around. for example...2 weeks do test deca dbol..then next two weeks do tren mast winny...then next 2 weeks do what ever else you want. the goal is to keep the body shocked.
If you gain 2.5 lbs a week 5lbs, you do PCT and keep 3 if your lucky, I could gain 3lbs without any drugs in 4 weeks more than likely, the whole idea is to make substantial gains.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdos View Post
If you gain 2.5 lbs a week 5lbs, you do PCT and keep 3 if your lucky, I could gain 3lbs without any drugs in 4 weeks more than likely, the whole idea is to make substantial gains.
Everybody has different body chemistry. So let him try the two week cycle and see if it works for him. You only really grwo the first 4 weeks of your typical 8 week cycle anyways. Its best to switch compounds around.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Everybody has different body chemistry. So let him try the two week cycle and see if it works for him. You only really grwo the first 4 weeks of your typical 8 week cycle anyways. Its best to switch compounds around.
You only grow the first 4 weeks? Come on now...
JustWannaBeHuge and nidal ak like this.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:14 AM
Registered Member

I have found that it works for me that way. For you it may be different. i also watched an interview with Rich Piana and Ric Drasin..where they state that the grwoth only really happens the first 4 weeks. Its best to swtich compounds..but to each his own.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:18 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whole F'n Show View Post
You only grow the first 4 weeks? Come on now...
watch the end..20:00 on wards. The whole interview is a great wath though.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:19 AM
Banned

If I was only given two weeks…I would blast all of the following

1,000mg Tren Ace
1,000mg Mast Prop
1,000mg NPP
100mg Anadrol per day
50mg Dbol per day
Johnny Smiles, snotz and J1P1 like this.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:25 AM
Registered Member

I'm giving the 2 weekers a go because I lost a lot of my size gains from my first cycle (10 weeks)... and for the next 3 months I was pissed off because I was just getting smaller. I'm hoping this wont cause such a yo-yo effect. I've read people raving about them and people saying they're useless (pretty much always from people who have never run them)... so I'm going to try them out. Also HPTA function can be restored much more easily after 2 weeks than 6-8 + bloods aren't out of whack for extended periods of time. Time will tell I'm willing to be the guinea pig tho
Old 02-12-2013, 02:25 AM
IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to mytreefiddy
Quote:
where they state that the grwoth only really happens the first 4 weeks.
I agree with Ehren.... unless it's a suspension, a Prop or an Ace would take a few days...which eats up half the cycle.......and even with a suspension is it worth it??
Old 02-12-2013, 02:26 AM
Registered Member

also some great suggestions in here I'm taking them all on board
Old 02-12-2013, 02:28 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytreefiddy View Post
I agree with Ehren.... unless it's a suspension, a Prop or an Ace would take a few days...which eats up half the cycle.......and even with a suspension is it worth it??
doesnt hurt to try it..if it works for him then it does..if it doesnt then it doesn't.