Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree79Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 11:47 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripped358 View Post
Yes I do have pictures I will post them later my girlfriend is always moving my stuff.they are on Facebook lol she posted them there is there a way to get them from there and post them here I'm not good with technology?
After reading this last post, this thread is clear:

Mods please delete this bullshit.

"The Healthy Bodybuilder and Powerlifter: Optimizing Longevity in the Iron Sports" is now available for purchase on Shelby's website:

Shelby Starnes - The Official Website
Old 02-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Banned

I found this pic I was 230 here but bodyfat I think was 8%
Attached Images

Old 02-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Banned

Another pic 4 weeks out I think here was 220 about 6%
Attached Images

Old 02-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Registered Member

No offense but you need to learn to calculate bf you are not 8% in the first nor 6% in the second. You don't look bad tho
E.J. likes this.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:14 PM
Banned

Here's a recent one after accident you can see the huge scar but the tatoo covers alot if it
Attached Images

Old 02-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattymcswag View Post
No offense but you need to learn to calculate bf you are not 8% in the first nor 6% in the second. You don't look bad tho
I wasn't exactly sure in the first pic I know I wasn't higher than 10%
The second pic doesn't do me justice cause she cropped the legs out for some reason I know I was no higher than 8% in the send but I was 4 weeks out I came in at 4 percent did an underwater test .i can't find all my pics I wish I had contest pictures couldn't find them but I wanted to put up pictures to show I had nothing to hide
Old 02-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Kilo Klub Member

you must have very large quads? so to make sure i understand this correctly.....your asking what we think of this cycle that you are preparing for your not so bright,yet much larger friend? is that correct?
infinity1 likes this.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Banned

I just wasn't sure if the eq dose is to high for him and of course he bigger than me now I'm disabled. I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't bigger than me now.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Kilo Klub Member

in my opinion,thats too much eq. if it were me,id stick around 600-700. jm425 is correct,the headaches at a gram of eq.....are aweful. hed likely be anxious as hell maybe even hypertensive on that much.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Registered Member

700mg is a great dose. I took AMGs EQ 1 cc e3d and had the best results Ive had from an Eq cycle..tried 450mg before and it wasn't enough
Old 02-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Kilo Klub Member

you are not even close to those BF% that you stated. not even close.
pesty4077, turbobusa and E.J. like this.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Registered Member

Sorry bro but 5'6 230 you are not.unless your legs are enormous.no arm size not must chest thickness.bodyfat isn't that low either abs are hardly visible.you don't look bad but not 5'6 230 at 4%.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco View Post
Sorry bro but 5'6 230 you are not.unless your legs are enormous.no arm size not must chest thickness.bodyfat isn't that low either abs are hardly visible.you don't look bad but not 5'6 230 at 4%.
He be a pro if he was. I say his BF is 12 to 13% first picture and 10% second picture. That is my guess.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Banned

These pictures weren't where I was 4% I can't find my contest pictures but I wanted to post pics because everyone not believing my weight
But these pics don't do me justice.
Just tired of being called a liar.
Believe it or not I was a 29 waist in both pictures
This is all I can find .
I wish I was a 29 waist now lost alot since coming back to the gym
But my bodyfat is still high I'm doing the best I can with my limitations
Anyway ill tell him to go down to 6-700 on EQ
Old 02-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
These pictures weren't where I was 4% I can't find my contest pictures but I wanted to post pics because everyone not believing my weight
But these pics don't do me justice.
Just tired of being called a liar.
Believe it or not I was a 29 waist in both pictures
This is all I can find .
I wish I was a 29 waist now lost alot since coming back to the gym
But my bodyfat is still high I'm doing the best I can with my limitations
Anyway ill tell him to go down to 6-700 on EQ
No one called you a liar-just stating the fact that you have underestimated your bf...nothing more nothing less...you look good in your pics but your bf levels are higher than your thinking they are...just saying
Old 02-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Banned

I wasn't talking about the bodyfat percentages, just the whole troll thing
As you guys say and just wanted to show some past pics ,
I wish I had the pics where I know for a fact I was. 4% but no harm no foul.
If you look at the back picture the recent one you can see where they cut from c3-t2.i tried coveting it with the tatoo on my back and that hurt like hell.
I was in tears because my nerves were firing like crazy on either side of the incision .tatoos never bothered me I fell asleep getting my whole head done
Old 02-11-2013, 03:15 PM

jesus christ.

"The Healthy Bodybuilder and Powerlifter: Optimizing Longevity in the Iron Sports" is now available for purchase on Shelby's website:

Shelby Starnes - The Official Website
Old 02-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Newbie Registered Member

This is 5'7 235. Just saying..
Attached Images

Last edited by bwilly; 02-11-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

Impressive
Old 02-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Yes I ran it in the past before my accident when I was working and had plenty of money.now my main objective is pain relief better quality of life that's why I'm spending my money on hgh since its been helping and makes me feel better.
Why did he ask me for advice I have alot more knowledge than he does .he has good genetics but not the smartest person per say.
I also was going for my pro card before I got hit .i was bigger than him then, I was 5'6 230 pounds 4 percent bodyfat.im sure by now if my accident didn't happen I would be bigger than him today.
Why is everthing always questionable or
Calling me a troll.
I'm not a young guy playing games ,sorry for posting it seems everything I post gets questioned .
If you don't want to respond to a thread don't but why pass judgement.
I was questioned about my injurys when someone asked what happened.
I wish I wasn't injured but that's life.
Did he ask me to post no ,his egos to high.
You guys make me laugh sometimes with supposedly ifbb pros on here telling people they take 250mg of test a week.
You wonder why pros don't tell you what they take they feel that they might have an advantage over up and comers so they don't tell there secrets.
anyway call me what you may .i have been answering questions for people to try and help them but everyone I post it's something else
Like kids in a playground .
per se
turbobusa likes this.