Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
I have implemented an Awards System on the board.

If you purchase anything from one of our main board sponsors - Synthetek, SterileSyringes or PureSupplementPowders or support the board financially through Vitaman or getting involved in the ProMuscle Raffle that is launching shortly, you will receive an "award" in your profile which will be displayed every time you post - see under my post count. Also, you will be in a new usergroup called "Board Supporter".

The benefits for you are that when you receive an award, your post count will be bumped to minimum 50 so you will have access to the restricted sections, you will have a 200pm box for life (usually 70) and the more awards you have the more special help you will get from mods with whatever problems you have regardless of how many posts you have and how long you have been here. You will be rewarded for being a direct supporter of the board.

All you have to do is include your board name when you order from the above companies and that info will be forwarded to TechSupport here who will add the award to your profile.

Love it !

Great idea Big A !!
Will you eventually have a category if you purchase from a Sponsor ?
Say for example Bruce ?
As usual thank you for running such an awesome Board !!

Does that include the mods BigA :) Great idea too!! :headbang:

Last edited:
Great idea Big A !!
Will you eventually have a category if you purchase from a Sponsor ?
Say for example Bruce ?
As usual thank you for running such an awesome Board !!

It can only be to companies that offer legal products in EVERY country in the world. We have no way to control whether a customer is breaking the law in his country or not, as such we cannot directly "reward" possible illegal activity.

Another great addition to the board...Guys should jump on this!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Ah damn.

What if you have "proof" of orders made from those companies in the past 1-2 years?

Or does it just start now?

Ah damn.

What if you have "proof" of orders made from those companies in the past 1-2 years?

also wondering the same thing, just made a synthetek order bout a week and a half ago

I have implemented an Awards System on the board.

If you purchase anything from one of our main board sponsors - Synthetek, SterileSyringes or PureSupplementPowders or support the board financially through Vitaman or getting involved in the ProMuscle Raffle that is launching shortly, you will receive an "award" in your profile which will be displayed every time you post - see under my post count. Also, you will be in a new usergroup called "Board Supporter".

The benefits for you are that when you receive an award, your post count will be bumped to minimum 50 so you will have access to the restricted sections, you will have a 200pm box for life (usually 70) and the more awards you have the more special help you will get from mods with whatever problems you have regardless of how many posts you have and how long you have been here. You will be rewarded for being a direct supporter of the board.

All you have to do is include your board name when you order from the above companies and that info will be forwarded to TechSupport here who will add the award to your profile.

Just made an order with sterilesyringes.com, but there was no spot to give my board name?

Ah damn.

Anything from the past too. It will just take some time for the mods to crawl through old threads, etc.

Just made an order with sterilesyringes.com, but there was no spot to give my board name?

Those will be done shortly. Waiting on confirmations.

Bump for the Awards System! :headbang:

This means Big A and BigChef will have your back REGARDLESS of how much of a douche you are on the board :love:

can't wait lol

but seriously, I'm diggin the incentives. Good thinking.

Anything from the past too. It will just take some time for the mods to crawl through old threads, etc.

Sure thing. I really haven't "logged" anything but can verify my info to Synthetek.

I just ordered 2 Sytheselen and 1 bottle of Synthelamin. So far I love both. Going to add Synthetine in the near future. Like the above poster I didnt log anything but have email reciept.

good to support the board and get more support in return .
awesome idea.

Very nice, support the board and we'll support you.

Great idea Big A, I can verify 2 of those sponsors from past orders. Might have to get my ass into gear for the other two now :D

Bump! Great incentives and great brand! I wouldnt go anywhere else. Completely satisfied with the leading brand I choose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131