Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jm425

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 10:30 PM
Registered Member

Question Does Sustanon/Omnadren/Andropen Really= Less Bloat??

I know most guys say test is test, but from YOUR own personal experience. Does using Sustanon/Omnadren/Andropen equal to less water bloat when compared to Test E or C? Experiences please...
Old 02-25-2013, 10:36 PM
Registered Member

I am an avid user of Sustanon 250 (currently on a gram a week once a week). For me, I do not bloat as much as I did on Enanthate. When I started this current run I was also on 100mg a day of test suspension and even that did not bloat me up (along with the sust) with 25mg of Exemestane everyday.

I am still on a gram of sustanon a week but have dropped the test suspension and have added tren suspension every week and the bloat is pretty much non-existent now.

Bear in mind that this is how my body reacts - I have always been able to tolerate test very well. Some would blow up into a water balloon on a gram of test even while using an AI and having a clean diet, so results are going to be different from person to person.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:21 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Test is test. More frequent dosing=less aromatization.

"The Healthy Bodybuilder and Powerlifter: Optimizing Longevity in the Iron Sports" is now available for purchase on Shelby's website:

Shelby Starnes - The Official Website
Old 02-26-2013, 06:01 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaladryn View Post
Test is test. More frequent dosing=less aromatization.
So if you inject enanthate or cypionate eod or 3 times a week, you will get less water retention?
Old 02-26-2013, 06:06 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millineum Man View Post
So if you inject enanthate or cypionate eod or 3 times a week, you will get less water retention?
Yes, unless you have a shitty diet where you eat too many carbs and incorporate a lot of sodium. More frequent injections equals less aromatization like Kal said and less sides.
jaltb4k likes this.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:06 AM
Kilo Klub Member

i think this question is indivdual based. i personally retain much less water on sust than i do on cyp or enanathate.you really have to try it yourself to know how youll react to each
Old 02-26-2013, 03:20 PM
Banned

Keeping hormone levels consistent and watching your diet.. This pretty much applies to everything..
Old 02-27-2013, 08:23 AM
Banned

Well if your injecting sus once a week you prob will bloat less,why?
Cause the first 2 components are 30mg prop and 60mg phenylprop so after 3 days those are out of your system and all that's left is 160mg of the longer acting. Tests 60mg isocaproate and 100mg decanoate.
Now if you inject cypionate or enanthate once a week you getting a steady release of the hormone.
Now this is saying once a week shots.
I personally think sustonon should be taken everyday to take advantage of al th esters or at the least every other day
Hope that helps