over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest effective dose of tren?

What is the lowest effective dose of tren?

• Total voters

sluggy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys,

A lot of you beasts are running upwards of 100mg of Tren ED, but for those of us that like good gains and minimal sides.

What is the lowest effective dose of Tren per day that you have run, or would suggest? What side effects did you have at this recommended dose?

Lowest was 70mg EOD. Sides were really bad temper around days 8-14 and than it was ok.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

50 mg EOD

7mg/day sub-q added to my hrt has worked wonders. Sounds crazy but its true. That along with grh/ghrp combo and a ton of coconut oil has made me look the best I ever have outside of competition.

100mg/week of tren e in TRT is quite effective IMO.

350mg per week

Will less still give you results? Yes, but if you are going to use tren, why not make it worth your while? 50mg ED or 100mg EOD is a great dose for a first timer

200 mg/wk with tren enanthate was enough for me to see changes fast.

Hey guys,

A lot of you beasts are running upwards of 100mg of Tren ED, but for those of us that like good gains and minimal sides.

What is the lowest effective dose of Tren per day that you have run, or would suggest? What side effects did you have at this recommended dose?

Define effective.
I've run the equal of 20mg ED and I barely could tell I was on tren.
50mg ED or equal is where I notice I'm on tren. But 75mg ED is more effective and 100mg even more so. So again it depends how effective you want

Define effective.
I've run the equal of 20mg ED and I barely could tell I was on tren.
50mg ED or equal is where I notice I'm on tren. But 75mg ED is more effective and 100mg even more so. So again it depends how effective you want

But more isn't better, there are diminishing returns after a certain point.

So what's the least amount that you would say, yes I'm on tren, and see the benefits without minimal sides.

So what's the least amount that you would say, yes I'm on tren, and see the benefits without minimal sides.

Says who? I've heard nothing but the opposite from people who have used at much as 300mg tren ED

i used 400 tren e ! it was shit... waste of money, source was legit, so ima give ace a shot

Says who? I've heard nothing but the opposite from people who have used at much as 300mg tren ED

Here's what my experience has been 50ED good, 75ED better and you can tell difference from 50, 100ED better still and you can tell difference from 75. It wasn't till I hit 150ED that I would say I saw the diminishing returns. Was 150 better than 100 I suppose it was but I didn't see much. Then again this was the final three weeks of my Strongman contest prep so who knows if different circumstances would be different.
Sluggy no one can tell you what to take. You might respond super well to just 30-40mg ED or you might not respond well even at 50mg ED. In general though 95% of guys respond well at 50mg ED and I would vote you start there. You can always choose to throttle up or down.

Hey guys,

37.5mg ED or even EOD.

When i add 15mg ED to my existing prescrition Enanthate dosage (125mg/week) i notice an increased hardening effect and vascularity and an increase in sex drive and recovery from workouts!

Not much in the way of strength or size but as i always hold low bodyfat (6%) the small tren dosage does make me look bigger from the harder look:D

200mg tren e is enough

i used 400 tren e ! it was shit... waste of money, source was legit, so ima give ace a shot

I ran 400 of ace from two different sponsors and didn't notice any of the magic....but a mere 100 of enanthate in my trt I notice more strength and its easier to stay lean .different strokes for different folks is all!!

I think dosage would alter depending it you are sensitive to gear or if you aren't. if you were to cruise with it i'd run some low dose like 150mg/wk but if i were to blast just experiment and see what you respond to.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws