YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oldest age you legitimately think you can attract much younger women at?

dale338

Registered
No bragging here, let's be factual.

I'm curious as to what is the oldest dude you know that can still say legitimately attract a women in, say her 20's to mid 30's? I'm not talking some random chick looking for a sugar daddy, I'm talking legitimately can attract hot girls this age range to date.

The reason I ask, is that I am approaching 50 and still date women who are under 35 and often randomly date women in their late 20's. And they have no issue with it. I know this fine era of my life will end one day, but when? To my credit, I do not look my age and being ripped and having all my hair helps significantly. And I do not dress and act like someone almost 50 at all. I get flirted with daily at the gym by women in their 20's. Every woman I ask out says yes and having higher T now makes it damn easy to just ask. Also, read studies that women can detect higher testosterone in men and they are naturally drawn to it. I've noticed this significantly since raising mine.

I should mention I was married at freaking 20 and got divorced at 40 and changed who I am. Got some cool tattoos and live life hard and carry myself like another person. So this helps. I want to date much younger women for as long as I can. It's all about the nookie for a few more years then maybe I'll settle down with a nice woman closer to my age, but never closer than 10 years younger than me. LOL.

I think it's ballgame over for under 32 once I hit 50, but maybe not?

Last edited:
No bragging here, let's be factual.

I'm curious as to what is the oldest dude you know that can still say legitimately attract a women in, say her 20's to mid 30's? I'm not talking some random chick looking for a sugar daddy, I'm talking legitimately can attract hot girls this age range to date.

The reason I ask, is that I am approaching 50 and still date women who are under 35 and often randomly date women in their late 20's. And they have no issue with it. I know this fine era of my life will end one day, but when? To my credit, I do not look my age and being ripped and having all my hair helps significantly. And I do not dress and act like someone almost 50 at all. I get flirted with daily at the gym by women in their 20's. Every woman I ask out says yes and having higher T now makes it damn easy to just ask. Also, read studies that women can detect higher testosterone in men and they are naturally drawn to it. I've noticed this significantly since raising mine.

I should mention I was married at freaking 20 and got divorced at 40 and changed who I am. Got some cool tattoos and live life hard and carry myself like another person. So this helps. I want to date much younger women for as long as I can. It's all about the nookie for a few more years then maybe I'll settle down with a nice woman closer to my age, but never closer than 10 years younger than me. LOL.

I think it's ballgame over for under 32 once I hit 50, but maybe not?

Just turned 50! My girl is 36.... although I'd love to get younger girls but 32 is the number in my head I come up with also! I think any younger, I'd feel weird because let's face it, you have nothing in common- but hopefully hitting dat ass!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

86.5, game over after that

Lol, there are so many factors involved here that if I legitimately listed them out I would be on the Amazon bestseller list.

Interested to see other people's take on it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm 31 an girls under 25 never seem to be interested, maybe they are an I just convince myself there not

Any age if you have a nice car and some money. I'm sadly not kidding... as a matter of fact, there is a girl at my work place, I think she's 28 and would always talk about her "boyfriend" for the past few years but would never bring him to company events. I go to her desk a few weeks back as she is in IT, and look at a few pics on her desk while I'm sitting there having her update my laptop, and say "you and your dad seem to make it to a lot of football and hockey games" .... she says "that's my boyfriend" and goes on how they have the same values and aspirations and all that crap. The guy had to be well over 55, I would guess maybe like 58-60.... but he has money because I asked what he did and she said a controller at a manufacturing plant.

Sorry to ramble, but hopefully that gives you some insight

Depends on the individual and no it is not all about money. It also depends on where too. I am 57, my wife is 34.

these are interesting times that we are living in.

seems like complete madness when you take a step back and look at things objectively.

I love this thread. Gives me hope. I'm in my early 30's and stress about not being desirable as I age.

The common theme here I see is the guys still getting action with younger women don't look or act like old men. Especially the OP. Sounds like a pretty cool dude with a great outlook on life.

Couple that with a good body, I could still see why he is hooking up with younger women.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

For the average guy I think you're at the end. I say average because some guys don't age and look 35 at 50, others age very well.

Though throw in a nice car, big house and an expensive watch and an average guy can last much longer. Throw in some daddy issues and an average guy can go forever.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I love this thread. Gives me hope. I'm in my early 30's and stress about not being desirable as I age.

that's what is great about this site.. we have all the resources we could possibly need to maintain the physical aspect of our beings.

fat? use DNP
scrawny? use AAS, GH, insulin etc.
pale? use MTII
anti aging? metformin, GH, intermittent fasting

when I spend too much time in the gym, I forget how completely shit most people in the outside world look.

Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.

I'm really surprised you even feel the need to ask this. Once you hit your late 20s practically every guy will have the tables turn on them in regards to the dating game, but it's still not in their favor. If you've managed to excel in your career and amassed a decent net worth, all the deadbeat used up single moms that were so hot in high school will be throwing themselves at you. At a certain point you hit a crossroads and need to decide: Be a stepfather and raise another man's crotch goblin, or go bachelor life forever. Of course, any man worth his salt will choose the latter.

The common theme here I see is the guys still getting action with younger women don't look or act like old men. Especially the OP. Sounds like a pretty cool dude with a great outlook on life.

Couple that with a good body, I could still see why he is hooking up with younger women.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Who cares if you're "desirable" or not. Women's emotions are as fickle and volatile as the stock market. Learn to live life on your own terms and without validation. If you aren't dead broke and look half decent you can easily pump and dump women way younger than you.

Last edited:
Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.

I'm really surprised you even feel the need to ask this. Once you hit your late 20s practically every guy will have the tables turn on them in regards to the dating game, but it's still not in their favor. If you've managed to excel in your career and amassed a decent net worth, all the deadbeat used up single moms that were so hot in high school will be throwing themselves at you. At a certain point you hit a crossroads and need to decide: Be Swedish and raise another man's crotch goblin, or go bachelor life forever. Of course, any man worth his salt will choose the latter.

hahaha excellent.

the problem though, when you peel back ALL the layers of this issue, is men. (and no, im not joking).

hahaha excellent.

the problem though, when you peel back ALL the layers of this issue, is men. (and no, im not joking).

Oh no doubt that thirsty and desperate men are a key driver of this behavior. It's something that gets worse and worse as time goes on. Misandrist cracks against masculinity in general are celebrated by the prototypical "nu-male" who thinks that being a jockey for feminism will somehow get him laid. Word the wise, wipe your ass with what women say. Pay attention to what they actually do.

Doing the casual dating/hookup thing is definitely better than kids and marriage and a joint mortgage, but I'd rather skirt the issue altogether and not play the game at all. Raw fact of the matter is that if you remove sex from the equation, the average female has nothing to offer. Sex comes with it's own set of risks, probably the most significant of which to me is obviously pregnancy, second only to false rape/DV accusations.

Also, finances alone will never be a good defense. They definitely help, but as the old adage goes: Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

I'm debating on making some of you really uncomfortable and linking you to a study that shows dated sperm cells from prior sexual encounters actually have an impact once a successful fertilization is complete. That's right, your kid has genes of the many men that your wife took in her "wild" days before deciding to settle down.

Being unnattractive to girls is a blessing in disguise. Just go into the counseling forum if you want proof.

Last edited:
I just think it's pretty awesome that you got some cool tats and every woman that you ask out says yes...

You are a player so you probably already know this - but don't f with Martian women... they will break your freaking heart! :(

Last edited:
Oh no doubt that thirsty and desperate men are a key driver of this behavior. It's something that gets worse and worse as time goes on. Misandrist cracks against masculinity in general are celebrated by the prototypical "nu-male" who thinks that being a jockey for feminism will somehow get him laid. Word the wise, wipe your ass with what women say. Pay attention to what they actually do.

Doing the casual dating/hookup thing is definitely better than kids and marriage and a joint mortgage, but I'd rather skirt the issue altogether and not play the game at all. Raw fact of the matter is that if you remove sex from the equation, the average female has nothing to offer.

Also, finances alone will never be a good defense. They definitely help, but as the old adage goes: Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

I'm debating on making some of you really uncomfortable and linking you to a study that shows dated sperm cells from prior sexual encounters actually have an impact once a successful fertilization is complete. That's right, your kid has genes of the many men that your wife took in her "wild" days before deciding to settle down.

Being unnattractive to girls is a blessing in disguise. Just go into the counseling forum if you want proof.

LOL

how long ago did u take the pill?

Doing the casual dating/hookup thing is definitely better than kids and marriage and a joint mortgage, but I'd rather skirt the issue altogether and not play the game at all. Raw fact of the matter is that if you remove sex from the equation, the average female has nothing to offer. Sex comes with it's own set of risks, probably the most significant of which to me is obviously pregnancy, second only to false rape/DV accusations.

Doesn't make me uncomfortable at all - my wife only banged total studs so I am feeling good about my kids outcome :cool:

And for what it's worth - sex is enough of an "offer" for me...
and DAYUM brother - what kind of women are you around where you have to worry about false rape allegations???

Human women are trifling (Little Slice is that the right word now a days? ) - date Martian chicks they are astronomical!!! Get it - :D

Wait - I just totally contradicted my earlier post... DAMMIT - lemme have it Tenny!!

Last edited:
LOL

how long ago did u take the pill?

I was one of those types who held these views for a quite some time, just didn't actually realize that it was a philosophy with an actual community behind it until the past year or so. Constantly seeing good buddies' reputations be ruined with false criminal charges and generally seeing the way women behave and compose themselves in public jaded me over the years. Did more and more reading and came to realize that the way men are treated in the parental/divorce court system is a testament to this. The legal scenarios I have researched and read would literally make any man weak in the knees.

Hell, a bitch got probation for throwing her baby out of a window in the midwest a few weeks ago, while war machine gets a life sentence for knocking some whores teeth out and giving her a black eye.

A woman is never "yours". It's just your turn with her before she hops to the bigger and better deal.

Last edited:
I was one of those types who held these views for a quite some time, just didn't actually realize that it was a philosophy with an actual community behind it until the past year or so. Constantly seeing good buddies' reputations be ruined with false criminal charges and generally seeing the way women behave and compose themselves jaded me over the years. Did more and more reading and came to realize that the way men are treated in the parental/divorce court system is a testament to all of these The legal scenarios I have researched and read would literally make any man weak in the knees.

A woman is never "yours". It's just your turn with her before she hops to the bigger and better deal.

bro you gotta slow your roll, the mods are gonna start thinking that im posting with 2 different handles :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws