YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heavyhitter log (Solberg Lab) Test Blend 400.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

Heavyhitter will log for us :

Test Blend 400.

Thanks!

Alrighty ladies and gents. I got the test 400 in the other day. Packaging was great. The bottle looked really nice and professional. First injection was 1/2 ml not my left delt. The oil flows smoothly through a 23 gauge pin. No sting on injection. I was prepared for a good amount of soreness as most other 400mg tests I've tried have hurt pretty good. But no pip the next day. Second injection was this morning again in left delt due to a new tattoo on my right shoulder and arm. Smooth again.
Ok... On to me. I'm 6'1" and currently 226. I have only recently been back in the gym for a good solid two months after a 6 month layoff due to gettin divorced and just not having the motivation to do it. But that's all over now and I'm ready to kill it again and get back the nearly 40 pounds I lost. I'll get up some pics of the product later on when I'm home. I'll be running it at 800 mg a week. Was previously running test only at 750 a week. Here's a current pic of me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 250
You have some nice artwork there .i am using the test blend300 and that too is real smooth .

Thank you very much. I've gotten pretty lucky to have some great artists near me

Ok. Today's workout was arms. Started with push downs with a spud tricep strap for 4 sets:20,15,12,10 reps
Hammer curl machine:4x8 plus 8 partials and a 5 second Iso hold at the end of each set
Swiss bar JM presses:4x10
Dumbbell curls with grip f4rce grips for 4x8 with a 3 second negative on each rep
Overhead cable extension superset with one arm extensions using a grenade attachment for 4 sets of 10 and 12
Incline bench concentration curls:4x10
Finished up with a couple sets using a wrist roller for forearms

During workout I had 100 grams of hbcd with 25 grams of EAA, 5 grams taurine, 5 grams glutamine, 3 grams Citrulline malate. Post workout was 75 grams Karboload with the same doses of glutamine taurine and Citrulline. This is my intra workout every session so I won't list amounts again.

Body weight is the same and still no soreness from either injection

alrighty. Leg day today
Started with lying curls-20,15,12,10
Then I superset reverse banded front squats(I don't do a lot of back squatting any more due to a back injury, but front squats feel just right.) with leg presses. 6 sets of 6 for the front squats and 8 reps for leg press
Moved on to a squat machine-3x10 tri set with standing leg curls and leg press for four total sets. This workout was brutal as I was short on time so I had to hustle. Also....the new Pendlay do win Olympic shoes I got have really transformed my Leg workouts and my knees feel much better.

Ok...so morning body weight is up about a pound today.
Trains chest and shoulders today and it looked like this
Dumbbell hex press: worked up in sets of 8 till I couldn't get 8. Took 8 or 9 sets but only the last 4 were difficult so I count the rest as warm ups
Banded smith machine presses with about 150 pounds of band tension:4x8 with a triple drop on the last set
Barbell presses with a 2 second pause two inches above the chest superset with machine flyes for four sets of 8 each
Rear delt machine flyes: 4x15
Heavy partial laterals:4x35
Machine presses: 4x10 with 10 partials out of the bottom on each set

Great log bro,What is your overall impression so far?

What was the breakdown of the test400 .is it test c,test e and a low dose test p?

188mg Test Enanthate

25mg Testosterone Propionate

187mg Testosterone Cypionate

Great log bro,What is your overall impression so far?

Hard to tell a whole lot so far being that there are some longer Esthers in there, but I can say based on previous experience with high dose tests, pain wise, there is none. So that's a huge plus for me. I've used some other sponsors 400 and the shit was crippling. It flows really smoothly which is nice. I'm looking forward to continuing using it...but so far it seems like a solid product

You will be surprised how fast..I bounce back quick ,injuries were never a issue but are now tho..But while bodybuilding and powerlifting I never got hurt. (I started training around 1987)
I feel 250 is a good healthy weight but I always go more!lol!
But I can't wait to see how you do once you are eating and training consistently. ..

You will be surprised how fast..I bounce back quick ,injuries were never a issue but are now tho..But while bodybuilding and powerlifting I never got hurt. (I started training around 1987)
I feel 250 is a good healthy weight but I always go more!lol!
But I can't wait to see how you do once you are eating and training consistently. ..

I've been eatin and training consistently for about two months now. I'm up 16 pounds currently and the shape is coming back quick. I'm 6'1" so 250 doesn't look super big on me...but that just my short term goal and I think I can hit it pretty quickly. I do want to push it past that ultimately though. I think I've got his too cause that long 6 month layoff actually helped to heal some naggin injuries I was struggling with. Plus I only used hrt doses for those 6 months so I'm hoping for some quick gains now

Ok...last two days were off days from the gym. Today was back day. Looked like this
Rear facing pull downs superset with forward pull downs for 4 sets of 8 each. Both done using a medium grip shipmates mag grip bar
Meadows rows:4x10
Stretchers:4x10
Mag grip cable rows for 15,12,10,8
Dumbbell pullovers:3x10
Prone Swiss bar rows(my favorite back exercise) for 4x10
Here's a pic of my setup for the prone rows

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 178
Almost forgot...here's a pic of the product

Attachments