over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Choice Compounds MK-677, YK-11 and TB-500 log

northface384

Registered
First I want the says thank you to Choice Compounds, they were super generous when allowing me the write this log. I will be researching their MK-677, YK-11 and TB-500. Also these guys are so great they also threw in a bottle of Tadalafil too. The package came super fast and the packaging was great. The TB-500 was very Secure and the disc were perfectly intact. I started my rat yesterday with 10mg of the YK-11 and hour before training and 12.5mg of the mk-677 before going to sleep. The YK-11 has as alcohol base and my rat did seem to mind the taste of the MK-677 that much. He has researched 2 other companies before and this Choice Compounds he seem to respond the best to the taste. Thanks again Choice Compounds, I will keep everyone updated on the research. My rat will also start the TB-500 this week I just haven’t figure out what I want to dose him at yet.

Sounds good and looking forward to updates on your rat.

Subbed for updates

Sorry for the detail on my research, my rat has been researching 12.5mg of mk 677 before bed and 10mg of yk-11 daily. He recover time from work outs has greatly improved and the soreness has decreased. My rat actually looking leaner since starting this research. No bloat as has been experienced from other brands of mk 677. Vascularity has been crazy during workouts. Veins showing everywhere. Not sure if it’s from the MK 677 or the YK-11. No change in weight or much strength gains yet but will keep everyone posted. My rat Did Jack up his knee this week squatting so will be starting the TB-500 tomorrow

The YK-11 I believe is really starting to show some strength increases. Even after my rat tweeked his knee squats a few days back, he was able to hit a easy rep PR on deadlifts. We wanted to play it smart so we didn’t push more after the PR. Body weight is still staying the same. We increased the MK-677 to 18.5mg before bed. No real bloat and minimal and swelling and occasionally some numbness when my rat wakes up from sleeping. Started my rat on 2mg of TB-500 twice a week. Really hoping this helps with his knee and pec. He has used TB-500 from one other company in the past and it is very clear he was given ghrp-6 from the other company. So we are excited to see what the real product can do. Second shot of TB will be tonight. We will probably need to order a few more bottle to get the maximum benefits of this peptide, but so far my rat is enjoying his research so far. The Tadalifil is definitely g2g. Research shows that it is working for about 3 day after each dose.

Great week of training. My rat is coming off of a Deload week. 2 weeks ago my subject tweeked his knee and has been struggling with a nagging pain issue with his pec. This week my subject had no pain in his knee nor issues with his pec. My rat is still researching 18.75mg of mk677, 10mg of yk-11 and 1.66mg tb-500 twice a week. Strength is noticeably going up. Weight is staying about the same, but now upped my subjects Calories by 500 a day. Subject has been staying full and pumped all day after training.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear