over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is what goes on during my contest prep

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My wife makes cakes for people as a hobby and apparently all of my son little buddy's parrents went to the same party or somthing cause about 16 of these little shits has birthdays from mid march though early June and my wife makes all their birthday cakes. here is the latest temptation.
Im not big on sweets but im a sucker for dark chocolate.:banghead:

Dark chocolate/coco cake batter with cream cheese frosting and dark chocolate/75%cacao buttercream icing in 5 thin layers of cake!!
Its fuggin crazy trying to stay out of the mixing bowls of this shit sitting on the counter , i use to always get to scrape the bolw and lick the spatula
397087_2613138136017_1481968485_32032033_511514683_n.jpg

PWOAAAAAA this threads given me the munchies

honestly wen i look at the picture, i just wanna lick my computer screen and mash my face into it

BRB i think my old lady left my cousins birthday cake in the fridge

All about discipline bro... U don't miss what u don't have

You right man , if i ate that right now i'd be able to stand flat footed and shit through a screen door like i had food poisening

:lightbulb: I think you should temporarily move out of the house!!

:lightbulb: I think you should temporarily move out of the house!!

I agree , and the fact that my wife hates the way i look once my abs come out doesnt help , i think she is trying to sabatoge me

That cake looks amazing! Dark chocolate is my kryptonite for sure. I went through something similar last year during prep, as Anthrogeekuconn makes amazing cakes as well. While we were prepping together last year she was constantly baking delicious treats for everybody else while I sat there drooling on myself. Good test of the willpower though I suppose.

That cake looks amazing! Dark chocolate is my kryptonite for sure. I went through something similar last year during prep, as Anthrogeekuconn makes amazing cakes as well. While we were prepping together last year she was constantly baking delicious treats for everybody else while I sat there drooling on myself. Good test of the willpower though I suppose.

Yup, last year during both our preps I was on a baking frenzy! And I couldn't even lick the spoon! It's all about the will power! :D

I feel your pain.. My girlfriend bakes atleast once a week, it's her stress relief and hobby.

I am thankful though because after my competition she is going to make me a chocolate chip cookie and cookie dough funfetti ice cream cake :love:

I feel your pain.. My girlfriend bakes atleast once a week, it's her stress relief and hobby.

I am thankful though because after my competition she is going to make me a chocolate chip cookie and cookie dough funfetti ice cream cake :love:

Man you're gonna go into shock and pass out from carb overload eating that after how you have been dieting

sweets don't realy get me to much , fresh bread and cornbread !!!
that stuff being cooked in my house is outlawed this time of year though !!!

Haha, now I don't feel alone.. Thats what my gf does when we diet... She deals with the prep by baking the most delicious stuff ever, and then gives it away... And I pull my hair out..

Holy damn that looks good. Got my girl to make me a Banoffie pie last year for my comp, but unfortunately to eating about 50 reece buttercups and a pizza on the journey home i couldnt eat it till the next day :(

Keep going bro. This will all be worth eating with your trophy ;-)

You should have her read the 8th amendment of the constitution. I believe she's in violation of it.

Dude I love sweets I try to keep my distance bc once I get one it is all over but here is the deal I was making deliveries last year during contest prep and every time I would go around fresh bread and smell krispy Kreme doughnuts I would start to Fein really bad I would like start to almost shake bc I would crave the sweets so damn bad.It is a terrible feeling but I had to just turn and walk away bc I know I would never make it through with contest prep if I ate all those damn sweats I came in contact with.My aunt is a cake maker as well and I just had her make me a Dark Chocolate Chocolate Ganodge Cake omg The day after the show I destroyed 3/4 of a big ass cake in one sitting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity