over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long on ghrp-6

hilly2008

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have got hold of some ghrp-6 unexpectadly so have decided to run it for the last 4 weeks of my diet.

I am running 100mcg 3 times per day to start with and may increase this to 4 times next week.

My question is if i like the results could i continue to run it for another 6 weeks through my rebound as im trying to stay as lean as possible for my holiday :).

i will be cruising on 200mg test per week at this time and also running igf pwo for the first time.

I havnt found anywere were it says you can only run ghrp for so long so thought id ask on here wether i can run in conistantly or it needs to be cycles etc.

also if i put my 100mcg into the slin pin how long is it ok out of the fridge. for instance idealy i would take my last shot at 8pm but i am at work here. i go to work at 5 so would the shit be ok in my bag for 3 hours?

thnks in advance

hilly

Last edited:
I have got hold of some ghrp-6 unexpectadly so have decided to run it for the last 4 weeks of my diet.

also if i put my 100mcg into the slin pin how long is it ok out of the fridge. for instance idealy i would take my last shot at 8pm but i am at work here. i go to work at 5 so would the shit be ok in my bag for 3 hours?

thnks in advance

hilly

i'm sure dat can answer this question better. From what I understand it is pretty stable. However just to be safe I have a couple of little soft ice packs I just wrap around my pin when I need to carry it with me.

bigdog i thought saturation dose was 100mcg are people having results going higher than this as it would save me adding in another injection?

also any idea if it has to be cycled any1 or can i run it for say 6 months

100mcg isn't saturation, but is roughly point of diminishing returns (1mcg/kg). More than that does have some positive effect up to a point, but 100mcg 3x a day overall is better than 300mcg 1x a day.

Easy is right on. From experience, my 300mcg 3x ED was too much! SIDES sucked :( I don't go >100mcg per inject. That's me though.

You can keep a syringe full of GHRP-6 at room temp for three hours....no worries.

You can run GHRP-6 for long periods of time...>12 months, given your dosing isn't outrageous. Dat goes over GHRP-6 and how long you can run it. But think long-term to see a BBing benefit.

Does anybody know how long you can go on 150mcg 3X a day before building a resistance?

Easy is right on. From experience, my 300mcg 3x ED was too much! SIDES sucked :( I don't go >100mcg per inject. That's me though.

You can keep a syringe full of GHRP-6 at room temp for three hours....no worries.

You can run GHRP-6 for long periods of time...>12 months, given your dosing isn't outrageous. Dat goes over GHRP-6 and how long you can run it. But think long-term to see a BBing benefit.

thats great papa thnks, 100mcg is pretty confortable for me apart from slight hunger increase i am not really seeing any other sides.

glad its ok for a few hours means i can put an extra jab in if and when needed

You know I started this GHRP-6 at 100mcg at 2 x ED and I already feel that soreness you guys talk about ...Muscle are sore all the time...Kinda a pain, but Im already noticing an effect...

chris

You know I started this GHRP-6 at 100mcg at 2 x ED and I already feel that soreness you guys talk about ...Muscle are sore all the time...Kinda a pain, but Im already noticing an effect...

chris

i havnt experienced this yet but have only been on it since sunday and havnt weight trained yet due to having a chest infection. im a little better today so will be training 2night.

i will keep this thread updated over the next few weeks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity