over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I decided to try high mg geR which everyone said is painless but

Hotbody358

Registered
My body can't seem to take the high mgs.i was trying to cut Down on the volume of gear but it feels like I been shot in every part of my body.my tricep has been swollen for over a week.its not red no more but still has a huge lump.if doesn't look like an abscess cause it would of changed colors
It's not like a little pip it's starting to get unbearable.im going to have to take the loss cause I can barely move. I will have to go down back to low mg gear
It's def not the gear being infected cause nobody else has a complAint about it the pain or the high dose gear,I'm just unlucky and don't need any more pain that I normally endure.
my body is rejecting the high dose gear.
I've had this lump for awhile and doesn't seem to be getting better besides the pain is less.
Anybody else have an issue with high doses gear.tge eq 500mg ml doesn't hurt but the tri blend is killing me and that's 300mg a cc.test,tren and masteron.
also the test 500mg ,I took a half cc and it. Was just as bad or worse than tri-blend.
I
Not blaming
The source just myself for not trying it before buying a bunch.
Any suggestions?
And it's not the solvents cause there top notch and he doesn't use a lot of solvents and if he does its very minimal.
You think I need an antibiotic?

Sounds like it's just the concentration purely causing u the pain. Cut the gear with filtered oil. I tried test e 400 and it causes knotting that wasn't worth it. EQ is the only gear that is painless no matter the dosage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a bitch. Learned my lesson, never again.

Stealth Supertest 450mg/ml. :banghead:

I remember when my delts where the perfect spot to inject, no pip whatsoever even with oil that blew my quads. Now, after the supertest, i can't put nothing in there.

Try to cut it with boldenone and use less oil per shot, it will help a bit.

Last edited:
It's almost always a problem with high milligram gear. The oil gets absorbed and the gear forms crystals and those brews tend to have high BA.

I think most are the same with high dosed gear. Test400 has been ok and it has been horrible for me. But anything else high as always hurt me bad. Supertest450 was just wrong and I stupidly tried it in my right glute but the left one a few days later too. I remember getting on a fairly empty bus and it's a 30 min journey and I had to stand up the entire way as I couldn't sit down. I would always go with a test 250/300 and inject 2ml then do 1ml of a highly concentrated one.

I have a national level heavy weight friend...for 5+yrs he's told Me to stay away from T400 and other high dose stuff....he said the binders put too much of a toll on the body, hindering gains...well late 30's I finally listen and shit I'm growing on less then 1/2 what I'm used too...and feel 10x better

It's almost always a problem with high milligram gear. The oil gets absorbed and the gear forms crystals and those brews tend to have high BA.

Some of it has EO in it too which really seems to tear me up if it has too much.

Oh yes I remember super test 450 lol

Hadta mix it with tren to tone it down a bit

I had a test 250 deca 150 mix and that was too concentrated for me. By the most pain I've had from pinning gear, felt like shards of glass under my skin for a solid 7-10 days after pinning EVERY time. Ending up buying some
Filtered gso and cut it 1cc gear 1cc gso and it was perfect ever since. Hopefully this helps!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear