FOUNDING Member
Registered
Synthetek b-12 is this an injectable and has anyone used it

tmax

It's good shit! :D

b-12

everyone thanks for all of your help

tmax

what's the dosage and what is the main purpose of this supplement?

Awesome, but stock up on food, your gonna need it.

Excellent product, would definately recommend it!!!

Yes, every 3rd day! Its a great supplement.

Kaiser said:
Awesome, but stock up on food, your gonna need it.

Im seriously thinking of trying this too. However with the increase in appetite etc and the subsequent higher food intake, will it not make you fatter too or does this increase muscle weight rather than fat weight?? I think you all know what i mean anyway.:eek:

alan1973 said:
what's the dosage and what is the main purpose of this supplement?

It increases red blood cell count so you have more oxygen and nutrients being carried by the blood, so you process more and more efficently so your metabolsim increases and your appetite increases, as well as getting an overall 'feel good' effect.

Synthelamin which the guys here are talking about is the only one on the market that is timed released so you do 1ml ED for the first week to load up and then only 1ml every thrid day there after.
With any other inj B12 youneed 1ml ED forever.

B12

Big A said:
It increases red blood cell count so you have more oxygen and nutrients being carried by the blood, so you process more and more efficently so your metabolsim increases and your appetite increases, as well as getting an overall 'feel good' effect.

Synthelamin which the guys here are talking about is the only one on the market that is timed released so you do 1ml ED for the first week to load up and then only 1ml every thrid day there after.

As always Big A many thanks for the advice/guidance. I will probably be purchasing some very soon. Its a big bottle too so will go far. Just one thing, with the increased appetite and no doubt increased food consumption, will this make us put fat on or will the fact with the increased red blood count, more efficient metabolism etc prevent this and thus allow lean gains??

B12

One more thing, what size pin would you suggest and is it IM, if so whats the best body part for it? Or is there a better way to administer it, ie SQ etc?

I use Synthelamin because it has the double strenght of other products on the market, and it can be used once or twice a week, comparing with other products that have to be used in a daily basis. It is a water base product. I inj. into the glutes.

Big Danny said:
I use Synthelamin because it has the double strenght of other products on the market, and it can be used once or twice a week, comparing with other products that have to be used in a daily basis. It is a water base product. I inj. into the glutes.

What benefits have you noticed from your use of this Big Danny?

Big A said:

Sounds great except for the increased appetite thing, I am already always hungry. (probably why I have made great gains without even using injectibles yet)
don't some AAS do the same thing to the point that you feel like crap until you give blood?
might want to let us know what not to use this stuff with.

BRABUS said:
As always Big A many thanks for the advice/guidance. I will probably be purchasing some very soon. Its a big bottle too so will go far. Just one thing, with the increased appetite and no doubt increased food consumption, will this make us put fat on or will the fact with the increased red blood count, more efficient metabolism etc prevent this and thus allow lean gains??

It's generally used by people that lack appetite, so they need it to get the calories in.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws