over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Forgotten classic beauty

one of the funniest ladys of all time!!! loved her in the Mel Brooks films. Young Frankenstein one of my all time favorites.

She was great in "Funny Thing Happened on the way to the forum" Anyone see that? Mel Brooks, fucking guy is great. No way he'd be able to get away with half that stuff nowadays.

She was definitly awesome. Such a funny Woman. One of my all time favorites Blazing Saddles. Not many funny women that can hang with what she did. To bad she passed well before her time should have been. at only 57 years old.

I had the pleasure of working with her for 4 years right up until her passing. She was a wonderful, talented, kind and brave woman that never complained or felt sorry for herself.

Wow

I had the pleasure of working with her for 4 years right up until her passing. She was a wonderful, talented, kind and brave woman that never complained or felt sorry for herself.

Can you tell us more? Did you work with her on Cosby? I bet you have wonderful stories........do you know Mel Brooks also? Gene Wilder? Gene Wilders brother was my history teacher in Encinitas, Calif...........neat guy.

I too would love to hear more about this amazing woman. Beauty, talent, humor and could hold a note with the best of them. What a woman!!:love:

huge talent

yes, a truly beautiful woman and what an amazing talent she was! I didn't realize just how brilliant her song number in Blazing Saddles was until I heard some old Marlene Dietrich stuff. A great homage to another great talent and a really funny bit too. What a tragedy her early passing was. I believe Gilda Radner died of the same disease(ovarian cancer)
Thanks for posting this, Phil.

btw, heres a clip of Madeleines song and below what must have been the inspiration for that song:
Lily von schtubb
YouTube - Blazing Saddles (1974): I'm So Tired Scene (Madeline Kahn)

Marlene Dietrich
YouTube - MARLENE DIETRICH - You've Got That Look

YouTube - MARLENE DIETRICH - The Boys In The Back Room

I used to watch Mel Brooks movies all the time as a kid(I still do), and Madeleine was probably the first woman I ever found hot, at like 8 or 9 yo or whatever I was, lol.
God bless her!

Last edited:
Hard to believe it's been 10 years already. Loved her as Lilly Von Shtupp. Also loved her in Clue.

"So whats you're name??"
"Tex ma'am!"
"Let me ask you someting texmem, are you in showbusiness??"
"No"
"Then why don't you get your friggin feet off the stage!!!"

I think that's how it went.

My other favorite is the morning after with Sherriff Bart.

"Would you like another shnitzengruben!!!????"
"15 is my limit on shnitzengruben baby."

And I know this part doesn't have her in it, but I love it when Slim Pickens and the possee are going through the desert and come upon the Lepetomaine Throughway!!!!

"Anybody gotta dime???"
"Well somebody's gotta go back and get a shtload a dimes!!"

My other favorite is the morning after with Sherriff Bart.

"Would you like another shnitzengruben!!!????"
"15 is my limit on shnitzengruben baby."

OMG! she was so amazing in that scene!

This is very sad. I loved her since I was a kid...
:(

Can you tell us more? Did you work with her on Cosby? I bet you have wonderful stories........do you know Mel Brooks also? Gene Wilder? Gene Wilders brother was my history teacher in Encinitas, Calif...........neat guy.

You got it. It was on Cosby. I was the script PA. There are really no "stories" per se. She was just an immensely talented, kind, funny woman. There was no air of "Celebrity" if you know what I mean. She was genuine, funny and down-to-Earth but one could immediately see the "It" factor.
That's the way some of the older celebrities are (Not all, though). They are so secure with who they are, there is no need for them to be assholes. They have nothing to prove. It's the young and new celebrities that act up and make you want to jeopardize your career by SLAPCHOP'ing them. LOL!
Anyways, she was just an amazing woman. I'll break it down like this, when I hear her name or see one of her movies or think about her, I smile and have warm memories. That's the bottom line.
Oh and I've never met Gene Wilder or Mel Brooks but I'm a HYOOGE fan of both.

Yes

You got it. It was on Cosby. I was the script PA. There are really no "stories" per se. She was just an immensely talented, kind, funny woman. There was no air of "Celebrity" if you know what I mean. She was genuine, funny and down-to-Earth but one could immediately see the "It" factor.
That's the way some of the older celebrities are (Not all, though). They are so secure with who they are, there is no need for them to be assholes. They have nothing to prove. It's the young and new celebrities that act up and make you want to jeopardize your career by SLAPCHOP'ing them. LOL!
Anyways, she was just an amazing woman. I'll break it down like this, when I hear her name or see one of her movies or think about her, I smile and have warm memories. That's the bottom line.
Oh and I've never met Gene Wilder or Mel Brooks but I'm a HYOOGE fan of both.

Two great friends of mine, Alan Autry ( Heat of the night) and Jon Olsen
( voice of many cartoon characters) both have told me hands down.....Madeline was the definition of true beauty.....inside, outside......what a great soul and a sad loss too early.

always thought she had a very unique look to her.. nothing like her .. she was very funny too.. loved her in young frankenstein and blazing saddles.. "its trew, its trew"...:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131