Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2015, 01:09 AM
Newbie Registered Member

How do you cook your potatoes

I've been doing either baked or boiled and mashed with no butter for a while. Switched to baked sweet potatoes recently. What are some good ways that you guys cook up your potatoes?
Old 08-24-2015, 04:58 AM
Registered Member

micro wave (for time savings) add green onion and spray butter (i cant believe it not butter) let green oinion cook for a few min's.
Old 08-24-2015, 05:58 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Never tried the microwave, do you notice a big taste difference between microwave and oven cooking?
Old 08-24-2015, 06:01 AM
Registered Member

40 min @ 425 with seasoning salt
Old 08-24-2015, 06:51 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Two meals a day of mine are sweet potatoes. You simply cut and clean them, I always weigh mine out around 8 ounces. I then stab a bunch of holes in it to let the steam out when cooking. Put it in the microwave for 5 minutes for an 8 ounce potato. when it is done i take it out and I can mash it with my fork it just crumbles and melts. Very easy and tasty.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:46 AM
Registered Member

I just nuke them and then put a little pepper, olive oil, and vinegar on top.
Old 08-24-2015, 01:50 PM
Registered Member

Dice them up and cook them in a cast iron skillet with EVOO salt and pepper until tender then add in garlic depending on the amount the last 30 seconds then remove from heat, the garlic will taste bitter if you cook any longer than 30 seconds.
Old 09-22-2015, 06:16 AM
Registered Member

I've done them any way imaginable! My favorite is to cut them into cubes and lay them out on a baking sheet with foil on it to avoid having to wash the pan. Then lightly spray them with some canola oil or cooking spray just to give the seasoning something to stick to. You can season them with whatever you'd like after you spray them. I've done this with red potatoes and sweet potatoes. I also sometimes boil my red potatoes and then mash them up and season them. Lately I've just been getting lazy and putting them in the microwave. Go to the popcorn section at the grocery store and get some of the kernels seasonings. They taste amazing on potatoes! OP where are you from? I saw boomer sooner under your name and I'm from OKC and went to OU for my undergrad!
Old 09-24-2015, 12:43 PM
Registered Member

-cube them up and pan fry them with olive oil and garlic salt
(Really enjoy this when chicken is cut in pieces as well throw some ketchup and shredded cheese and your good)
-nuke em(only done sweet potatoes)
-bake them(I like doing this with the baby reds because it's easier to portion)
Old 09-24-2015, 12:58 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlaxed69 View Post
-cube them up and pan fry them with olive oil and garlic salt

(Really enjoy this when chicken is cut in pieces as well throw some ketchup and shredded cheese and your good)

-nuke em(only done sweet potatoes)

-bake them(I like doing this with the baby reds because it's easier to portion)

I do something similar and add scrambled egg on top...
Old 10-05-2015, 01:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutToLunch View Post
I do something similar and add scrambled egg on top...
Good call on the scrambled egg.

I nuke sweet potatoes and add some butter and brown sugar when not dieting when dieting nuke em and eat them plain.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:08 PM
Kilo Klub Member

My boring ass just usually just nukes them. Now, after reading the way some of you prepare them, Im on a mission. Going to try the baking sheet with evoo & the cubing idea with the egg. Love my sweet potatoes!
Old 10-10-2015, 01:26 PM
Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

My wife cooks everyday for me. She makes potatoes mostly every meal. I swear she comes up with some ingenious ways to cook them. I will share to of my favorite ways.

The first way is she will put ground beef, parsley, garlic, olive oil, eggs, potatoes and cook like a casserole in the oven. She sprinkles cheese on the end for that extra taste. This is one of my favorite meals.

The other way is she take brocolli and potatoes together. Add olive oil and some garlic and cook like above.
Hitman407 and ZOFO1973 like this.

I do not condone or assist in illegal activity, my advice is not for those who break Laws.

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
CHEMYO - Lab Tested SARMS

_
Old 10-14-2015, 03:45 AM
Registered Member

Put a paper towel around it, wet it, and pop in microwave. Oh yeah pop holes in it with a fork first.
Old 10-14-2015, 04:05 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Poke holes in the potato. Then place it in a small ziplock bag. The nuke it with the bag left open
Old 10-16-2015, 09:42 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmt183 View Post
Put a paper towel around it, wet it, and pop in microwave. Oh yeah pop holes in it with a fork first.
Ah ha, just like me..the lazy ass method.
Old 10-17-2015, 09:20 AM
Banned

either simmer or bake them. Usually bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer. Then pass through a food mill or tammie or ricer. Gives the best consistency. Then add some milk and roasted garlic. sOOOO Good! Make sure to not overmix them too or they will have the consistency of paste or glue and won't have a proper melt in your mouth, mouth feel. Nothing worse than pasty/gluey potatoes.
Old 10-17-2015, 09:23 AM
Banned

for a sweet potato mash, add some milk or even cream, allspice, nutmeg, and brown sugar for some awesomeness! light on the allspice and nutmeg though, just want to be able to know its there, not blast your tastebuds to the moon lol! The brown sugar is also optional. And if you really want to go the extra mile, put some toasted pecans on top of that!! Oh yea
Old 11-07-2016, 11:54 AM
Registered Member

I boil mine.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Professional Muscle mobile app
Old 11-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Microwave. I work 12 hour overnight shifts but can still get a solid 4 meals in while at work. Washing and bringing a sweet potatoe or two to work to microwave at meal time is just convenient for me.