YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TUTORIAL - Bitcoin: A tutorial on how to stay safe purchasing and spending Bitcoins

OGTitan

Registered
How to Purchase and Spend Bitcoins Anonymously.

Bitcoin (BTC) can be completely overwhelming when starting out. Most of that is due to the unnecessary, technical information, which most people don’t need to know, so for this tutorial we’re just going to show you how to purchase and spend BTC anonymously.

What you need:
• A computer
• An Email Address (Create an address to use only for BTC)
• Tor Browser (Not Entirely Necessary – Just extra precaution)
• CASH MONEY – (Entirely Necessary)

1) Sign Up For LocalBitcoins.com

Click on the Sign Up Button and on the following screen you’ll enter your Information and your newly created email address, as shown below. Fill out the Captcha Form and click REGISTER.

QNbKLip.png

2) Check your email for the Authentication Link and Activate your account. Close out of Localbitcoins.com and re-open. Make sure your Username and Password work, and Login. The hard part is now done!

3a) You should be at the HomeScreen now. “I want to buy bitcoins,” should be selected and on the Payment Method box, select Cash Deposit. Then click SEARCH.

VFLTRDi.png

3b) Now we’re going to find out how much we need to buy in BTC to cover our DVD Costs. General rule of thumb is buy what you need plus $20 in case BTC value fluctuates while we’re shopping. Typically doesn’t happen and we’re not really concerned with the value of BTC since we’re not investing in it. We’re using it as a means of currency exchange. Google, “BTC Price” and click search.

As you can see below I need $300 to cover my DVD’s and shipping, which comes out to be 0.76 Bitcoins. This is the number we’re concerned with. Remember that number and move on to the next step…

QXxr3Cn.png

4) Here is where we will choose our Seller. Just find someone that accepts deposits from a Bank near you – Bank of America, Arvest, Chase, etc. The seller should also have a 100% Feedback Rating and offer to do transactions for the amount of USD you’re going to send. Once you find one that seems good, click BUY.

lzRfpGs.png

5) Here is where you’ll initiate your trade for USD to BTC. Input the Number of BTC you want to buy and it will give you the USD amount you need to send. Click “Send Trade Request” and proceed.

HG5D5WI.png

6) Once the trade request has been initiated you will see the directions on the right side on how to proceed. Just follow the directions. This seller has stated requested you use your genuine IP (No TOR or VPN) which is OK since we have no identifiable information about ourselves and it’s NOT illegal to purchase Bitcoins. *Not all sellers require you to use your genuine IP, but if you feel uneasy about it, just look around. There are tons who don’t.

After you’ve done what the seller requested: 1) Deposit Money in their Account, Upload Pic of Deposit Receipt, and received confirmation from Seller on transaction, we’re ready to spend our newfound Bitcoins!

2PrMBCP.png

7) As in the pic above, click on your Profile Icon and click Wallet (it will have BTC in there hopefully).

Here you will enter the Receiving Wallet Address (you will receive this from your DVD seller), the amount in USD you want to send, a description your seller requests (if they want to know who it’s from), and your password. Once that’s done, click “Send from Wallet”.

Congratulations! You have now paid for your DVD’s and you should get a confirmation and tracking number to let you know when to expect your Sex in the City – The Full Collection DVD Set.

Lx1JDF1.png

Holy shit! This is a lifesaver! I've been trying to figure this out for awhile now. :headbang:

Hell yea, this is awesome! Thanks for doing this. Your guide here shows everyone just how easy bitcoin is to use. It's super safe and efficient if people follow the simple instructional that you wrote here.

I'm very glad a number of sponsors offer bitcoin as a payment method. I'm sure more and more will continue to do so, especially as the two main money transfer services tighten up their rules/regulations.

I own an online business and have been offering bitcoin as a payment method now for about a month. I'm going to steal some points from your guide here and include them on my company website. Do you mind if I do that?

Thanks for the post brother
Very informative. I'm new to this whole bitcoin thing but seems to be the way of the future.

-bx

Thanks for the post brother
Very informative. I'm new to this whole bitcoin thing but seems to be the way of the future.

-bx

You're welcome. A lot of sellers are switching over and I know one that I use is BTC only. I wish everyone would switch over faster. I've always been paranoid having my face on camera when paying WU/MG.

OGTitan, thanks so much for the wonderfully cogent tutorial. I've been thinking of learning the ropes of the cryptocurrency system and this is a great start!

Thanks bro great info..

Thanks,

Does localbitcoins guarantee the transfer in anyway, sorta like paypal?  Or is it just feedback/ good faith based?

OGTitan, thanks so much for the wonderfully cogent tutorial. I've been thinking of learning the ropes of the cryptocurrency system and this is a great start!

Do it! :)

Thanks bro great info..

YW

Thanks,

Does localbitcoins guarantee the transfer in anyway, sorta like paypal?  Or is it just feedback/ good faith based?

Once you've sent money there's no getting it back unless you possibly sent to the wrong wallet address and ask the seller/buyer to refund it. Once you complete a transaction, that's it, so always make sure to triple check everything.

This is great info and interests me greatly.

I have used bitcoin to buy through coinbase, then I forgot which email I was using and ended up trying to create a different account and they blocked me.

Here's the question for a guy who may use it to receive bitcoin for services rendered:
How do you get the bitcoin out safely and hopefully anonymously after payments have been made?
How do you get bitcoin received into cash?

Do it! :)

YW

Once you've sent money there's no getting it back unless you possibly sent to the wrong wallet address and ask the seller/buyer to refund it. Once you complete a transaction, that's it, so always make sure to triple check everything.

Thanks, found this on localbitcoins site,

Escrow process protects your bitcoins

When a request is made to trade on LocalBitcoins.com, the specified amount of bitcoins you wish to buy are held locked on LocalBitcoins.com's escrow service. After initiating a buy request, the bitcoins are reserved from the wallet of the seller and put into escrow. The bitcoins are not released until the seller confirms the trade has been completed.

Escrow process locks the bitcoins until confirmation from the sellerCash trades are protected by LocalBitcoins.com transaction serviceIn the case of problems, LocalBitcoins.com support resolves the dispute cases

Thanks, found this on localbitcoins site,

Escrow process protects your bitcoins

When a request is made to trade on LocalBitcoins.com, the specified amount of bitcoins you wish to buy are held locked on LocalBitcoins.com's escrow service. After initiating a buy request, the bitcoins are reserved from the wallet of the seller and put into escrow. The bitcoins are not released until the seller confirms the trade has been completed.

Escrow process locks the bitcoins until confirmation from the sellerCash trades are protected by LocalBitcoins.com transaction serviceIn the case of problems, LocalBitcoins.com support resolves the dispute cases

IF you use your real information. Technically every transaction is in Escrow, but Cash Purchases you'd better not mess up on. ;)

What you're talking about applies to those who purchase Bitcoin with Bank Accounts or Credit Cards.

This is great info and interests me greatly.

I have used bitcoin to buy through coinbase, then I forgot which email I was using and ended up trying to create a different account and they blocked me.

Here's the question for a guy who may use it to receive bitcoin for services rendered:
How do you get the bitcoin out safely and hopefully anonymously after payments have been made?
How do you get bitcoin received into cash?

Those are questions you need to ask elsewhere. No offense, just giving it to you straight.

IF you use your real information. Technically every transaction is in Escrow, but Cash Purchases you'd better not mess up on. ;)

What you're talking about applies to those who purchase Bitcoin with Bank Accounts or Credit Cards.

Ah, good point, trying to explain to them im really Joe Blow might be difficult...

So, if you had a legit wallet with localbitcoins, could you buy bitcoin from yourself with a second anonymous account? 

If its for buying legal Items coinbase has what is called a Shift card.
Its basically a Visa Bitcoin debit card.
You can use it anywhere that accepts visa and also ATM machines.

Look it up. I'm sure there is a youtube video.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws