over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am starting TRT for the first time...world press release

Campeon

Registered
I thought i would announce this to the world but my insurance has approved my TRT and I will be starting today. Testosterone at 200mg/ week.

My blood test showed my test levels in the 300's. Should be double that..

campeon del mundo (aka Scott)

Beats my natural levels that were tested in the 40's at 21 years old with no prior drug abuse lol! Man good to hear your insurance picked it up though, when I used a standard pharmacy those 1ml vials of 200mg/ml were all I could get and for $28 a pop.

My test is cheaper now...but due to other crazy shit levels my HRT is still like $250 a month not even taking everything my doctor prescribes.

My blood test showed my test levels in the 300's. Should be double that..

That's interesting. My blood test from a few years ago showed the acceptable range to be from 250 - 1100 total testosterone. I was in the mid 300's, and my GP said that he couldn't begin TRT unless my levels came back under 250, the minimum of the range. My insurance company also said they wouldn't cover treatment unless I was below the minimum level in the specified range (250).

You're lucky that you doc and the insurance company agreed to commence and cover treatment, unless the specified acceptable range on the blood tests has changed since I had mine done by my GP.

Then again, I'm in the USA, so if you're in a different country, I guess the specified acceptable range of total test on a blood test could be different as well...

That's interesting. My blood test from a few years ago showed the acceptable range to be from 250 - 1100 total testosterone. I was in the mid 300's, and my GP said that he couldn't begin TRT unless my levels came back under 250, the minimum of the range. My insurance company also said they wouldn't cover treatment unless I was below the minimum level in the specified range (250).

You're lucky that you doc and the insurance company agreed to commence and cover treatment, unless the specified acceptable range on the blood tests has changed since I had mine done by my GP.

Then again, I'm in the USA, so if you're in a different country, I guess the specified acceptable range of total test on a blood test could be different as well...

Shit like this pisses me off. My levels were around 500 when I went on TRT, and I have no regrets. Doctors need to educate themselves. I am a changed man for the better in every conceivable way since going on TRT, training, HGH, all vitamins, diet, sleep, etc in line. I feel better than I ever have. Sex drive is perfect etc.

Im in the USA.

After my first week on 200mg Test Cyp i feel a lot better. i'm up a few pounds and feel great.

Beats my natural levels that were tested in the 40's at 21 years old with no prior drug abuse lol! Man good to hear your insurance picked it up though, when I used a standard pharmacy those 1ml vials of 200mg/ml were all I could get and for $28 a pop.

My test is cheaper now...but due to other crazy shit levels my HRT is still like $250 a month not even taking everything my doctor prescribes.

You might be better going around insurance and using Goodrx instead; 10c vial under $50.

Last edited:
I was around 200 when my blood came back. 100mg a week puts me at 1100. Everyone is different but 200mg would have me way above normal

How soon after the pin were at 1,100!?
It must fall very quick after that.

I’m surprised how many TRT places are starting patients at 200 mg a week. That’s actually a really high dose for most people. Some that might only put their levels in the normal range but for most they could easily put you 300 to 500 points above range. I still think the best method is 20-25mg cyp IM ED. I achieve similar levels from that as I did on almost 250-300 mg a week(split in 2 shots)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws