over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar and insomnia

NY Muscle

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am trying to narrow down from all my supplements and other things that I'm taking, even food, that is keeping me up at night. I wake up once to go to the bathroom around 1 or 2am. and I never go back to bed. I'm starting to think it might be the anavar...is this something you guys typically experience, bad insomnia? It's insane hopefully it's the culprit and I'll stop taking it.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

Are you still doing the 2gram of protein per pound with almost no carbs or fats?

I know for me the leaner I get and the longer the carbs are at zero the less I sleep...and thats even with a ton of sleep aids like melatonin/magnesium and tylonol pm or advil pm.

I dont know about var though...winny fucks with me bad but the few times I threw anavar into the mix I was already very lean and on a ton of tren and different pill cocktails and couldn't sleep anyway lol...so hard to narrow down sometimes what is doing what

Are you still doing the 2gram of protein per pound with almost no carbs or fats?

I know for me the leaner I get and the longer the carbs are at zero the less I sleep...and thats even with a ton of sleep aids like melatonin/magnesium and tylonol pm or advil pm.

I dont know about var though...winny fucks with me bad but the few times I threw anavar into the mix I was already very lean and on a ton of tren and different pill cocktails and couldn't sleep anyway lol...so hard to narrow down sometimes what is doing what

I sleep great on no carbs. No carbs and low fat may be one issue though with sleep but I think it's the var.

I stopped the psmf diet because of sleep issues trying to narrow down the issue but still can't sleep. Going to stop the var then back on that diet for the last 7 days before I go on vacation next week... Google search brings up lots of complaints about var and insomnia.

I'm only on var/mast/primo. Gonna add back tren when I drop the var...I thought the tren was the issue but it wasn't.

No matter what im using at the time if calories are very low and body fat is very low I sleep like crap. My body naturally wants to stay around 14-15%. If I dip below 10 it suffers a bit. Below 8 I'm lucky to get 4-5 hrs a night. If you are coming off an extremely low calorie diet it may take a few weeks fro your body to normalize when calories are adequate again. From my experience. Lot of DHT's you are running there too. Primo/mast/var. could be a factor...

It's funny you posted this because I'm having somewhat the same issue as of late since adding var, I started with 40 first 3 weeks and bumped it up to 50 3 weeks ago and since starting I'm tossing and turning a lot and I don't get the typical restful feeling in the am. Not as bad as what you described but similar.

What time are you taking it? Maybe try earlier in the day if you are taking in the afternoons.

I know when I was using it, I split it up with one dose when I first got up before training, and a second dose about 4 hours later around 9:00am.

It didn't affect my sleep, but I'm not sure if that was because of timing, or if it was just because the compound didn't affect me in that regard.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I ran into the same issue during my last cycle and I narrowed it down to combination of masteron and anavar. I was having sleep issues when I split the var dosage and took the 2nd dose pre workout. I figured out that the latest I could take var was no later than 1:00pm.

I ran into the same issue during my last cycle and I narrowed it down to combination of masteron and anavar. I was having sleep issues when I split the var dosage and took the 2nd dose pre workout. I figured out that the latest I could take var was no later than 1:00pm.

When you started sleeping normal again we're you still taking the mast and what dosage?

Anavar is the only thing that keeps me up. I don't why it does vrs other compounds. It doesn't matter if I take it first thing in the morning, I still get restless sleep. I bet if you drop it, your sleep will return to normal quickly.

Well I stopped taking and I slept great so it was the culprit.

Well I stopped taking and I slept great so it was the culprit.

Thats great, how long after you stopped before sleep returned to normal ?

Thats great, how long after you stopped before sleep returned to normal ?

1 day.

Var always gives me insomnia. But the with the way it makes my joints feel so much better, I'd take it forever if I could

NY Whats good bro? Yes Var kept me up once when I took it, but it worked so well I just dealt with it. I would take Z-quil and still be up till 2-3am, it sucked but i dealt with it. The var was so good that I stocked up on it, and when I used it again the next summer it didnt keep me up ?!? Weird but it just goes to show things can always effect you differently.

It was def the var for me, I was only taking test and var.

My GF had the same issue on VAR.. changed to dosing 1x pd in am and it solved the problem

My GF had the same issue on VAR.. changed to dosing 1x pd in am and it solved the problem

Yeah and you don't actually need to multi dose it (even though i like to). Once a day and levels should be relatively stable.

I cant remember if the next summer when I had no sleep problems if i switched to once a day, I may have.

I am trying to narrow down from all my supplements and other things that I'm taking, even food, that is keeping me up at night. I wake up once to go to the bathroom around 1 or 2am. and I never go back to bed. I'm starting to think it might be the anavar...is this something you guys typically experience, bad insomnia? It's insane hopefully it's the culprit and I'll stop taking it.

ANAVAR is mild but most all AAS can stimulate the CNS. So it is possible.
I would try avoid any dosing near to bedtime,,,that MAY help.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear