over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lobliner ripping Brad Castleberry a new one

mujeriego

Registered
I'm not the biggest Lobliner fan, but this is actually genius. Literally laughing my ass off. He's been calling out Castleberry for a little while now, he's full tearing into him at the moment wanting him to step up and prove his lifts for a veteran charity event

https://youtu.be/dar1SawULTs

Last edited:
This kid is clearly a freak but some of the stuff he does is pure stupid.

So much talent, and you're labeled as the guy who lifts fake weights all over the internet.

I know he trained at the same gym as Dante, wonder if he got some mental retardation or if that's just the way he is.

Yes, Dante did post a few years ago that he tried to "help" Castleberry but the kid just really wouldn't listed or stick with anything. He did say that he is a freak tho. I'm not a ML fan either so I think a better challenge for charity would be for Marc to prove his "TRT only" claim.

How old is Castleberry anyway?

The guy obviously has a great physique and I don't know about the fake weight claims if they're real or not. But I can't stand his attitude. In my opinion he's exactly what pisses me off in the fitness industry. Though Lobliner is honestly not much better especially with that trt only claim while pushing his supplements hard

You all need to leave Lobliner alone. He's a family man.

Guy always reminded me of a try hard version of bradley martyn. And that's saying something :D

My dad lives in San Diego and when I've been in town I've trained at the same gym as Castleberry a few times. He really is strong, I've seen him rep 405 on the flat bench. I know he did it at least 7-8 reps when I saw him. Moves a lot of weight on everything he does. He's just playing things up for YouTube. He's not a dick and is actually pretty cool. Just doing what he can to make money for him and his family.

Yes, Dante did post a few years ago that he tried to "help" Castleberry but the kid just really wouldn't listed or stick with anything. He did say that he is a freak tho. I'm not a ML fan either so I think a better challenge for charity would be for Marc to prove his "TRT only" claim.

Is it really that hard to believe he's only on TRT? He's a big dude.. but he isn't THAT big. Once you have had the muscle, it's pretty easy to keep it/put it back on with a nice TRT dose. Look at Matt Porter. Almost back to his original size... Sorry, don't mean to hijack thread.

Castleberry is a doucherocket from everything I've seen. Has he ever been officially caught using fake plates tho? Seems like a hassle to do in a public gym.

Is it really that hard to believe he's only on TRT? He's a big dude.. but he isn't THAT big. Once you have had the muscle, it's pretty easy to keep it/put it back on with a nice TRT dose. Look at Matt Porter. Almost back to his original size... Sorry, don't mean to hijack thread.

Castleberry is a doucherocket from everything I've seen. Has he ever been officially caught using fake plates tho? Seems like a hassle to do in a public gym.

No doubt he's a beast, but you make a good point, you'd think he would have been caught by now if he's using fake plates

just let the kid be..people are ripping him off just to get more views and subscribers on their channel just like what palumbo did with the piana's issue,he's milking off every bit he could lol...and to create some 'drama'(oh brother :rolleyes:)

He is using fake plates or he'd be one of the strongest people on the planet (but just happens to never want to prove it?).

As for Marc Lobliner not being that big....the dude is like 5'7" 230-240 shredded. He has shitty insertions / muscle bellies that make him look smaller than he is but he's a monster.

I'm not a ML fan either so I think a better challenge for charity would be for Marc to prove his "TRT only" claim.
Is it really that hard to believe he's only on TRT? He's a big dude.. but he isn't THAT big.

There isn't anything to prove, clearly he's used and uses anabolics. What left me with a little bit of a bad taste in my mouth was back when Lobliner was telling kids on bb.com he was natural when he clearly wasn't. I didn't read those threads closely, maybe he didn't outright deny it but he let the kids think he was a natural.

Anyway, in case you guys missed this drama. Lobliner's drug orders, for example had GH, Tren, Anavar, Test

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmo539TmEX4"]The MYSTERY BEHIND THE IRON ADDICTS MIAMI GYM DRUG RING 3 "THE WFN FILES"- | LOBLINER RASHID CYCLES - YouTube[/ame]

Lobliner's emotional response lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpgIGGqCe0U"]Internet Drama Addressed - YouTube[/ame]

LOL, there's no proof he actually had the pack in his hands much less took the products. :D

Kali muscle's orders and contracts with this outfit are discussed in subsequent videos. Kali has also claimed natural lol. Anyway, Kali's response was quite amusing, "YOU GUYS LISTENING AND LOOKING AT THESE DEMONIC VIDEOS ARE GOING TO HELL!" to paraphrase, lmao.

Last edited:
I can't blame anyone in the public eye for refusing to admit steroid usage..

much less Kali Muscle - a guy with a felony on his record.

I can't blame anyone in the public eye for refusing to admit steroid usage..

much less Kali Muscle - a guy with a felony on his record.

As has been noted by many before, you don't have to admit to anything illegal. But why oh why go out of your way to proclaim your natural status all the time like that fuckhead O'Hearn lol. Just shut your mouth or say you have a script which many do today. I think Lobliner has admitted to HRT actually. Not sure he did anything illegal here but major points for idiocy affiliating with this particular fucking outfit lol. Selling gear like aminos like Rex said and expecting it to fly off radar.

As has been noted by many before, you don't have to admit to anything illegal. But why oh why go out of your way to proclaim your natural status all the time like that fuckhead O'Hearn lol. Just shut your mouth or say you have a script which many do today. I think Lobliner has admitted to HRT actually. Not sure he did anything illegal here but major points for idiocy affiliating with this particular fucking outfit lol. Selling gear like aminos like Rex said and expecting it to fly off radar.

idk.. but I can imagine that the police would much rather get someone like them - someone with a huge following, then someone like you or me

if they want to send a message, that's how they would do it.

im sure these people have consulted with legal experts, and they are only following the counsel they received

You need to have some balls to mock someone who looks way better than you. This is like Bostin Loyd mocking Kali Muscle.

He is using fake plates or he'd be one of the strongest people on the planet (but just happens to never want to prove it?).

As for Marc Lobliner not being that big....the dude is like 5'7" 230-240 shredded. He has shitty insertions / muscle bellies that make him look smaller than he is but he's a monster.
I've met lobliner in person before jacked and shredded but not a "monster"

Sent from my LG-H918 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear